The April Mousercise Challenge! Sign ups open!

Got in my first exercise of the month this morning ... 52 minute run + 25 minutes walking

77/600

Thanks for the daily Mousercise videos, @GrandAdmiralStrife! It's great to see what was on Disney Channel before I was born ...

Last edited:
I'm in for 45 minutes a day again. I haven't managed to make my goal yet but I will one of these months and it just might be this one!!

I'm off to a pretty good start - 90/1350 :)

Woohoo! We had " sun " today, so I exercised in the "outdoors". It was amazing :sunny:. I checked my exercise log and the last time I exercised outside it was November? What? ( unless of course you count shoveling).
60 minute run/walk!
60/1000

105/2000
added a 5K run/walk with 30/30 second intervals. At 2 in the afternoon. In 80 degree heat with a dew point in the upper 60s and a hot muggy sun beating down on me.
Oh, did I mention I was also pushing my 2 year old in his stroller that is most definitely NOT designed for jogging? :crazy:

14:50 pace so right on target.

First post updated to this point.

EDIT: Holy smokes! Not even 2 days in and we have 2 Mousercisers at Donald Blue!

Congrats to
glss1/2fll
SarahDisney

Last edited:
lunch break run - 41 minutes for me today. Rumor has it that we might see 50 degrees tomorrow! I can't wait. (and then it's back to the '30s but one day at a time)

69/1100

congrats to the Donald Bluers! I hope to join the party tomorrow.

:welcome:

GOOD MORNING MOUSERCISERS!

Also, any other joggers/runners out there? I've got a 10K coming up on the 12th, a half marathon on the 26th, and the big day on Tuesday the 28th at noon eastern: Signups open for the WDW Marathon Weekend!

I have been running the past few months. I love it. I am doing my 1st 5k next Saturday. However, I'm doing it with my kids so we will likely be walking it. My 6 yr old ds would run it but my dd hates running so...I am excited either way!

A bit late to the party as I started April off with a stomach bug. Yuck! But I'm here now.

Please add me in for 900 minutes and so far I have:
60 from Thursday - yoga and arms
45 from this am- a nice run

105/900

As for running - yes! Here are my current plans:
May 2- Pittsburgh 5k DH and I run this together each year and its become a little bit of a competition. Usually it's competing for training time but... Lol
Sep 28?29? - pgh great race 10k - this is an awesome race and one I do each year to keep my half qualifying times in good shape
Nov 15 - wine and dIne half

Races I haven't signed up for yet but probably will -
MCM 10k in October 2015
Rock n Roll NOLA Relay Feb 2016
VA beach Shamrock 10k March 2016
I'm debating on doing the WDW half or 10k during marathon weekend 2016. If have to go alone to that though and I don't know if I want to.

Last edited:
I'm new to these challenges but I'd love to join! I will try for 30 mins a day so that looks like 900 minute goal. So far this month I've done 60/900

I'm not a runner at all, I like to lift weights. But for cardio this month I'm doing kettlebells. So my real goal is 300 kb swings a day with a 25lb bell. Which for me usually takes 30 minutes. Then some barbell stuff cause I'm trying to get my bench press to 100 lbs lol. Not squatting though with the amount of swings I'm doing. Not that conditioned yet.

Anyway this sounds like fun and a great way to stay on track so I'm excited!

Woohoo!! Another beautiful day. :sunny: For those of you at home keeping track, that's 2 beautiful days in a row!!
30 minute walk with the dog
90/1000

Ps. Snow is in the forecast for tonight and this weekend. Back to the treadmill tomorrow :charac2:

Welcome to Day 3, Mousercisers!

Seeing as it's Easter Weekend, and the fact I've had a busy day thus far, I'll just stick to posting the daily videos. I'll update all the totals Monday morning.

Keep it up, everyone!

Finally got my first workout in for the month today: 45/900. The last 2 days have been crazy. I am determined to get to the gym tomorrow, though, since Sunday is Easter and that means LOTS OF FOOD. I am making 2 pies myself, but I am trying to make lower fat ones. Still a lot of sugar, though. :/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter