The Amazing Adventures of Flat Ben and Friends: WDW, US, DCL, Mexico & More!

Oh My Goodness! This is the funniest thread ever. I love that Ben gets to spend so much time in the World. I may have to borrow Ben's PowerPoint Presentation to plead my case to DH.

I am so glad you are enjoying this thread! I can't believe all of the fun Flat Ben is going to have this fall!

Food & Wine, 2 MNSSHP, Harry Potter, to name a few upcoming adventures. I'm so thankful to the families who are including him during their trips!

Feel free to borrow any or all of Ben's presentation!

Since you enjoyed the first joke I have another one for Ben.

What do noodle lovers eat on Halloween?

Fettuccine A-fraid-o!

: ) Pastina

It's a Flat World After All!

Hilarious!!

My husband and I are going on a 10 day trip at the end of the month for the food and wine - and leaving my girls at home. They are so upset with us! The F&W is their favorite time to go - and they just can't believe we'll be eating escargots without them. We have joked that they need to make flat versions of themselves and we'll bring them along. I was originally thinking that we'd just make them do drawings and put a photo face on - but I love the picture you did of Ben! Is it an 8x10 with him cut out?? I am needing some details :)

I can't wait to follow along with Ben - and let me know if he'd like to go to he f&w with us - and our two flat children!

In this installment of the Adventures of Flat Ben, we meet two more of his kind:

Let's Meet Katie, age 14:

FlatKatie2.jpg

This is Madalyn, age 11:

FlatMadalyn2.jpg

Here is Ben with Katie and Madalyn:

RealBenwithgirls.jpg

Here are Flat Katie and Flat Madalyn (FK and FM):

TwoGirls.jpg

And may I introduce "The Three Flat Amigos!"

ThreeAmigos.jpg

Thursday, September 27

It's Raining, It's Pouring!

Raining.jpg

Biergarten:

Biergarten.jpg

Friday, September 28

The Savanah at Kidani:

Kidani1.jpg

Kidani2.jpg

Halloween Party:

Someday Our Princes will Come!

Cindy.jpg

Score!

Candy.jpg

Today, Kat in GA and her DH and the Flat Kids moved over to the new Art of Animation resort:

AoATriton.jpg

AoAUrsula.jpg

AoASherrif.jpg

After they had settled into their fabulous new digs, the group moved on to conquer Animal Kingdom.

They checked out the animals:

AKRhino.jpg

AKElephants.jpg

Here, Kitty Kitty!

AKTiger.jpg

And finally, the kids ventured into Yeti territory:

AKEverest.jpg

Good golly Miss Molly this is great fun!!!! The family and I are really enjoying this trip report. Everyone is doing such a great job staging this latest of adventures...

. :cool1:

Excitedly, Pastina

I love it - live blogging but I don't have to do anything ;) We'll have to see what adventures we have tomorrow - I think there might be more princesses involved!

Oh, my gosh! What a hilarious and fun trip report. I am even more excited to have Flat Ben joining us after seeing his previous adventures. We are going to have so much fun. :)

Good golly Miss Molly this is great fun!!!! The family and I are really enjoying this trip report. Everyone is doing such a great job staging this latest of adventures...

. :cool1:

Excitedly, Pastina

I am so glad to hear your family is enjoying this.

:goodvibes

I have seen pictures from some of your adventures at the Beach Club, and your group really knows how to twist and shout and have some fun, too!

I love it - live blogging but I don't have to do anything ;) We'll have to see what adventures we have tomorrow - I think there might be more princesses involved!

Loving the pictures!!! Keep 'em coming!

Oh, my gosh! What a hilarious and fun trip report. I am even more excited to have Flat Ben joining us after seeing his previous adventures. We are going to have so much fun. :)

FB will be coming to you very soon. So far I have used pictures in my collection for the FBs I have sent out, but I have a special one I want to do for your trip. Plus I need to do a costume.

It is at the top of my To Do for this week! (Did I say that last week...)

Yay - so excited to see that Flat Ben has two new friends.

Thanks to Kat and Dee for sharing the fun.

It seems like they have all had some great adventures, and wonderful chocolate!

I am concerned that they were a bit close to the tiger. I think Kat may be a bit reckless with the flat children.

Yay - so excited to see that Flat Ben has two new friends.

Thanks to Kat and Dee for sharing the fun.

It seems like they have all had some great adventures, and wonderful chocolate!

I am concerned that they were a bit close to the tiger. I think Kat may be a bit reckless with the flat children.

Flat Ben is having so much fun and I'm glad that he is sharing it with new friends.

Sharing is Caring!

I'm actually more concerned with the consumption of all that chocolate than I am with the proximity of the tiger.

Kat- are your girls following along on the DIS at home, or are they just getting the pictures you are texting?

So this morning it was an early breakfast Princess-Palooza in Norway.

I can't say that this would be Ben's first pick, but Flat Ben and the girls seem to be enjoying it.

Princess1.jpg

Princess2.jpg

Princess3.jpg

PrincessKiss.jpg

Ah, Vikings! That's Better!

Vikings.jpg

Next Up: The Three Flat Kids in the Magic Kingdom

Here are the Three Flat Kids enjoying themselves in the Magic Kingdom:

MickeyMinnie.jpg

BigThunder.jpg

Philharmagic.jpg

Next up: We interrupt this trip in progress with pictures from cindydare & family from her trip last week

I'm in! He's welcome to join us in 18 days, if no one else has him then!

Penny was actually looking for someone who would take custody for Flat Ben. I'll PM you tomorrow (probably from BeachClubDee) to make the arrangements.

Flat Ben has a couple of other engagements for MNSSHP, but I will be sending separate FBs for that.

Flat Ben spent 7 days with cindydare, her DH and her two adorable kids- Samantha (age 9) and Hunter (age 4)

cindydare said:
Flat Ben wasn't scared by any rides (wish I could say that for my kids...lol) and he didn't gain an ounce on the dining plan (wish I could say that for me!). He also didn't have any bad hair days in the Florida humidity!

There were, however, some custody issues at the end of the trip. Cindy wanted to know if she should pass him on to another future traveler or mail him back to me.

I told her "You can ditch him! I can make more"

She was horrified by that suggestion, I lost out on the Mother of the Year award (AGAIN!) and after I promised that no harm would come to Flat Ben, she agreed to mail him back to me.

:rotfl2:

Here is Flat Ben with a famous lamp at the Beach Club.

lamp.jpg

Beach Club lobby:

WL1.jpg

Time for Tower of Terror!

HS.jpg

Meeting Duffy:

Duffyqueue.jpg

Duffy.jpg

World Showcase:

Mexico.jpg

Troll.jpg

Halfway.jpg

Waiting for the monorail:

Monorail.jpg

Mmmm... at the Poly for dinner at Ohana

Poly.jpg

Wilderness Lodge- dinner at Whispering Canyon

WLTotem.jpg

WLTotem2.jpg

WL2.jpg

Once again, I'm extremely jealous of Flat Ben.

I would have loved to go on the trip with stops at the Beach Club and Wilderness Lodge - my two favourite resorts! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter