The ALL NEW Disney's Contemporary Resort FAQ with PICTURES! (APR 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well still nothing available for garden wing, tried various dates in 2010 but nothing available so hope it's just a glitch! DH reckons we should book WL, but I think we should hold off!

There are no balconies on the Garden Wigng rooms. The 1st floor rooms only have pations and there are none on the 2nd and 3rd floor rooms.

So, are there balconies in the Tower? The floorplan in Post #2 looks like there is. Aside from location, that also accounts for difference in price.

Dont give up hope on the standard wings. When i had went to book an extra night months ago the day i wanted to add on wasnt available so i booked in the beginning instead. I think once the 45 day payment due came around some people must have cancelled. I was able to add an extra night onto our reservation last week and noticed there was also others available.

Dont give up hope on the standard wings. When i had went to book an extra night months ago the day i wanted to add on wasnt available so i booked in the beginning instead. I think once the 45 day payment due came around some people must have cancelled. I was able to add an extra night onto our reservation last week and noticed there was also others available.

Great thanks :)

Well after 8 months of planning tomorrow my family and I will once again be back at the Contemporary and I can not wait. Also once I get home I promise to have a full trip report with a lot of photos. Finally this will be my first stay there in a long time without me do a live trip report since they got rid of the in room computers. However if you click on my profile then say e-mail me, it will go right to my BlackBerry, so if you want updates I can e-mail you back.

Well after 8 months of planning tomorrow my family and I will once again be back at the Contemporary and I can not wait.

That is always such an exciting feeling to only be 24 hours away from WDW and the CR! Don't plan on much sleep tonight.

When your return, I'd appreciate it if you'd give us your impressions on any CR/Parks/transportation changes you've noticed since your last visit. With the '09 reductions in park/hotel staff, it's interesting to hear from those who go often about any noticeable changes (the good, the bad and the ugly;)) in park attendance levels, cleanliness, mousekeeping, club level, etc...

Thanks and bon voyage:wave2:

CR Resort Fan 4 Life:

Can you try to find out the status of the PLAYGROUND at Contemporary? When will it open officially? WHERE will it be located? And, pictures if possible?

Thanks in advance!!!

I called CRO today to ask why no garden wing rooms available for Jan2010. I was told they had been loaded onto the system but were not available :confused3 I can't believe they have all sold! They were very keen to offer BLT though! My DH has decided he wants WL..looks as though I am going to end up there!

Well after 8 months of planning tomorrow my family and I will once again be back at the Contemporary and I can not wait. Also once I get home I promise to have a full trip report with a lot of photos. Finally this will be my first stay there in a long time without me do a live trip report since they got rid of the in room computers. However if you click on my profile then say e-mail me, it will go right to my BlackBerry, so if you want updates I can e-mail you back.

Have a Great Trip!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it so I know what to look forward to in February!!

Looking forward to your report and pics, have a wonderful time:)

Have a wonderful and safe trip! Can you access the internet/disboards from your Blackberry? My dh had great access to the internet and his e-mail on his BB. Of course it is not the same as a real computer for typing and viewing the screen.

Can't wait to hear about your trip. We chose the Contemporary for our last trip because of this thread.

Take Care!

Have a magical trip. I finally made a decision in our resort for December. I booked the Garden at CR...this will be my son and my first stay and my husband 3rd stay (he stayed at the Tower with his family). Thanks for all your help with the questions I have asked. I was all over the place to which resort...first it was Swan (great rate) then WL when they came up with free dinning and then the cheaper price to stay at CR garden with deluxe dinning.

I can't wait to read your review when you get back.

Thank you to all those who responded and I will look into those things you asked and in some cases like the status of the playground, I had already planned on asking about that. Also I can access Disboards on my BlackBerry, however because I am in the United States my unlimited internet plan is not good, so I would be charged a lot for using it.

Ok all my little CR peeps....I need your help!!

I need to get my hands on a Green Monorail playset.
Can't find them on EBAy.
Can't specify color on Disneyshopping.com

Do you think I can call the shop at the CR and have them ship one home for me?

TIA for your help!!!:worship:

PS: CRFAN4LIFE...if you haven't already left...have a Magical trip!:thumbsup2

Just had a question come to mind because of a comment on another thread. How far is the walk from the front of the BLT to the bus stop at the Contemporary? Trying to remember if you just go through the parking lot then turn left. I am hoping that there is a little walkway. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter