The ALL NEW Disney's Contemporary Resort FAQ with PICTURES! (APR 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm so excited I can't stand myself! I just booked Contemporary MK view Atrium Club level for June 5-11, 2010! I'm sure I know the answers to these questions, but I am trembling as I type so I need some help.

What floor is this?

What are extras on atrium club level?

Thanks in advance!:dance3:
The Atrium Club is located on the 12th floor, the extras is a continental breakast, afternoon snacks, hot appitizers and other foods from 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM, then dessrt and cordilas from 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM. Besides that there will be Cast Members working up there from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM to help with anything you need and when you arrive you can also check-in up there, so just tell a Cast Member at the bell stand when you arrive you have an Atrium Club reservation, so you can be taken up there.

Oh yay we'll have some pics soon! I'm sharing a 2BR BLT villa in November with 5 friends - we have 3 baths in the unit, but we are all curious to see what toiletries are provided, and how many. Also hair dryers - is there 1 per unit - or 1 per bathroom? Have a great trip!

Thanks! I'll see if I can post pics from my iPhone when I get there, but they'll definitely be up within a few days of when I get back (and there will be A LOT...I took almost 2000 on my cruise in May :scared1: ). If I can figure it out, there might even be some video.

I'm curious about the bathrooms, too (with regards to toiletries and hair dryers). We have a 1BR, which has two bathrooms, so I'll let you know!

I stayed at the Contemporary several years ago, but haven't seen the rooms in person since the renovations and was wondering if anyone could tell me if the tower rooms have a daybed or a pullout sofa?

I know, I am asking about room request on the Bay Lake side.

Odd or even numbered room? Which end of the building? etc.?
Well if you don't want a room by Chef Mickey's request one on the other side by the Fantasia store. Besides that in the odd numbers rooms you should have a view of Spaceship Earth way off in the distance, so you can see Illuminations from there. Just remember it's nothing like watching Wishes.

Hi there, trying to understand the difference (besides price and what floor the lounge is on) between the Standard Room - Club Level and the Atrium Club.

Other than views, how do the rooms differ? Should I make any special requests for a room?

Hoping someone can help me - thanks!

Hi there, trying to understand the difference (besides price and what floor the lounge is on) between the Standard Room - Club Level and the Atrium Club.

Other than views, how do the rooms differ? Should I make any special requests for a room?

Hoping someone can help me - thanks!

Standard rooms are located on floors 5-11 and are exactly what the title says standard rooms.

The Atrium Club is on the 12th floor and it is concierge level. All of those rooms and its lounge are on the 12th floor.

The Tower Club is on the 14th floor and includes all the rooms on that floor (i'm not sure if it has its own lounge or if it shares with the atrium club). But is also concierge level.

The atrium and tower club rooms all have the concierge perks and have a lounge with food and a Wishes viewing area (i believe this is in the lounge).

Hope I was able to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter