The ABC's of Trip Planning, Pt 1- K is for Keeping Things Kooky- Drinks V-Z; pg. 197 + New Link

This week has been full, to the point where it's not even fun. BUT, it IS Nurse's Week, my birthday is tomorrow, AND I get to see Phantom on Sunday! Also, I get to do a fundraiser walk for Make a Wish on Saturday, AND I'm in Mother/Baby again tomorrow. (Not really sure I like it so much, but more on that, and WHOLE lot more tomorrow evening!)

I want to be here so bad, but it's obscenely busy! I haven't even had time to do my post-test Mickey heads. :sad1::crazy:

And I thought I was busy! :faint:

:bday: Liesa!!!

It also meant that I could leisurely dine at my own pace, catch up on Trip Notes, and take gobs of random pictures in...

The Rose and Crown
Woohooo! I was right!

So, if you guessed "Somewhere in the UK Pavilion" you were right. Ish. I know you can do better though. ;)
Ok... right-ish. But it still beats being wrong-ish.

Yes!!!! I meant to say Rose & Crown, though.
You knew that, right?
Oh, don't even try that. And I was right-ish first.

Well since I was too specific, I figured she wouldn't give me any credit....so naturally, I'm knocking everyone else who wasn't so specific! I'm only looking out for number 1.
Hey, don't blame us. You painted yourself in that corner. If you wouldn't have tried to get cute with it and be specific, you could have been right-ish too!

Well, dang it. That'll teach me for trying to go against the flow. The lesson is: just do what everyone else does.
::yes::

Thanks for the good thoughts and encouragement, All!!

I guess it's a Crazy 8's kind of thing for me and these exams. Following my trend, I once again got an 88%, which makes my average.... wait for it..... 88%. I love easy math! Trending out, I plugged and chugged (actually an Excel Spreadsheet did it for me) I will need to get an 92% on both of my next exams to eek out an A WITHOUT adding the 2 extra credit points available, assuming I get them. It's all up in the air right now.
Congratulations. I guess. I mean, 88 isn't bad by any means. I know you want an A, but once you graduate, it really doesn't matter if it was an A or a B anyway.

And Happy Birthday!!!! Enjoy your weekend! :cake::bday:

You got this!!!!! I'm routing for you! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Thanks, Mary Ellen! It was a HUGE week for me, just for the fact it was incredibly busy and full. Between lecture, a HUGE paper and the Clinicals, my birthday and other stuff, I have hardly had time to catch my breath. Which I'm doing today. I plan to sit right here in this chair and not move. Some DIStime, then study time. And hopefully a nap.

Actually, that set up something for later.
They had this whole thing going about him getting his arm stuck back on and him trying to still be a surgeon.
You know, how when you get your arm lopped off by a helicopter tail rotor, it's an absolutely clean cut and it should only take a week or two to heal, right?

But I digress. The funny part (to me... but then I'm a little.... okay a lot, twisted) was when he left the show.
I think there was an earthquake or something, maybe a gas leak... don't remember.
In any event, Dr. Romano (I had to Google that. Couldn't remember the name...) goes outside the ER.
And as per usual he's barking out commands and insults.
The helicopter? The one that took his arm? Well it got a taste for blood and wanted to finish the job.
It falls off the roof of the hospital. Romano looks up and it's like a guy who's being hunted by a shark.
He screams, cowers, and the helicopter lands right on top of him.
No more Dr. Romano.

Funny thing was, no one saw it happen.
And they didn't even know he was dead until at least a couple of episodes later.

"Has anyone seen Dr. Romano?"
"No. He probably went home."

Well, that is certainly an ironic twist! I think just about the time I was giving up on a lot of TV, I had several little ones, and got busy with getting ready to leave the States for a while. I remember his character bugging the crap out of me. He was arrogant and just a jerk.

Oy. Have fun with that.

Was this in reference to STIs? Today is all about Hepatitis... Had no idea there are at least 5 kinds- all with various similarities and differences.

Really??? I thought it was this huge thing!
Consider me edumacated.

Not in Mexico, from what I understand. At least that's what all of my Mexican acquaintances tell me.

Congratulations for your lucky 8s!! You do know that the Chinese consider 8 to be the luckiest number of them all - and if there are more 8s it is even luckier! I think all your 88% grades mean that you will just fly through your second year of the course with great success! :thumbsup2

Well, that's good trivia to know. I didn't know that before! :) So, I am 6 times over lucky, getting 88%, 88%, and 88%. And I like to think that it means a good sign for success next year. That doesn't discount hard work on my end though.

Glad to hear you're doing well! You can still get the A!

But if not, don't sweat it. Once you get that degree in hand, nobody asks for the GPA.

I think it's still possible, but the material isn't getting any easier, and getting a lower score is just as possible. The next 4 weeks will tell...

But you're right. As long as I pass, it's all good. :)

Way to go on the awesome grades!!

Thanks!! In the final push to end Year 1 now...

I loved the irony of Dr Romano's demise on ER. And last spring I got the chance to stand on the spot where he bit it...on the Warner Bros back lot tour!

Jill in CO

Jill, where is that tour?? Not DHS, right?

Here?

View attachment 93945

I loved the WB tour. We did that in 2005. My only regret is that at that time I had not started watching Gilmore Girls yet and became a huge fan then after our visit there... I think I would have appreciated seeing Luke's much more if I had know the series.... And I would have taken better pictures.

You 2 have made me curious about this tour and what's on it. Fun stuff!

Great grades and another semester is over!! I hope you have a great summer or are you in classes this summer. Lover the s and t pictures.
Sorry I got so far behind. Major project roll out at work. One little change in the nursing flow sheet has taken a year and a half worth of work.
Hope you are enjoying the nursing school journey.

I wish it was over. I still have 2 regular exams and a cumulative final to go. The final push to end out the year, and then LPN Pinning.

I am going to register (and pay for) a Cooperative Work Experience this summer. I have to shadow/work (5) 12's at the local hospital on Med-Surg, which will be GREAT experience for me to practive time managment, managing total care for 3 patients, charting, etc...

A year and a half? For one little change in the flowsheet?? What in the world??!! We should talk sometime... I'll PM my number.

Whoa, a lot of reading to catch up on. I did read your latest posts and wanted to say congrats on your continued good grades! I do understand the A thing (I may or may not have been guilty of that myself), but as my nursing instructor use to say, “80 is a nurse”. (We had to pass all classes with at least an 80 to move on.) And in the end, it’s all about that NCLEX.

Thanks so much!! It's been crazy at school and in life in general, to the point of it just not being enjoyable right now. But hey, the final push; there's light at the end of this First Year Tunnel.

The A thing is a sorta "must succeed" thing and little game I play with myself. I totally realize it really doesn't matter in the least only that I pass. HOWEVER, I also do know that every single one of the 17 that failed out last term from the 2nd Year cohort started their term off with a couple of crappy grades and just couldn't mentally (or mathematically) recover. That was tough to see and I don't want to be in that same boat. Ever. Playing catch up is not a fun game.

The bright side, it our school has a 100% pass rate for both Boards, so I know I'll be well prepared for that when the time comes.

I missed the STD's comment...better be onto those STD's. For some of us in nursing today, that is verrryyy important information. Not sure these days how NCLEX worthy they are but important none the less. I am learning when I see certain antibiotics ordered, I need to make sure they were taken and take a look at the STD testing and retest during prenatal visits.

About the 80's grades-Someone with 95 and above can still fail NCLEX. 80's in class and able to use critical thinking skills and put all the info together for NCLEX passing grade is still a nurse and usually a very good one!! All textbook skills and no common sense does not make a good nurse!!

There is SO much information on this topic, and yeah, I see how important it is. I was just in Mother/Baby and that can certainly play a huge role in that care for both baby and mom. It would be interesting to know the percentage of NCLEX questions that this topic gets, but in the real world/clinical setting, yes, huge. I'd imagine compliance is a big deal too- the 2 seem like they'd go hand in hand.

You are so right about the correlation of grades and success as a nurse, but I have also noticed that the ones barely passing on the edge with a 75 or 78, are WAY overcommited in their personal lives (ballet, TBall, etc...), or post a ton of pix of them partying, or have admitted that they just don't study enough or effectively. So some I think may be a self-discipline problem that I suspect may spill into their career. Who knows... I just know that I want to be doing my best every time.

Happy Birthday Liesa! Hope the next year brings lots of successful exams with plenty of 9s, not just 8s. Have a great day!

Thanks, Magdalene! It was a great day, and I hope so too! I'll certainly try hard and do my best.

:bday:

Hope you have a great birthday and a great weekend!

Awww, thanks! I really did!! More coming!

Wow, Happy Birthday!! that sounds like a super busy but mostly fun weekend!!

So far, so good! Lots of good things even yet to come.

Woohooo! I was right!

Ok... right-ish. But it still beats being wrong-ish.

Well, that's certainly a good point! But being wrong-ish is better than being just plain old wrong. Right?

Oh, don't even try that. And I was right-ish first.

:lmao:

Congratulations. I guess. I mean, 88 isn't bad by any means. I know you want an A, but once you graduate, it really doesn't matter if it was an A or a B anyway.

Very true, but for THIS year, I really want the nice clean long row of A's on a clean transcript. Really it's as simple as that.

And Happy Birthday!!!! Enjoy your weekend! :cake::bday:

So far, it's been wonderful! I'll share in a post in a bit.

:tiptoe:

I remember his character bugging the crap out of me. He was arrogant and just a jerk.

They tried really hard to soften him up towards the end.
More like the "softy with the gruff exterior" kind of guy.

Still, I laughed when the 'copter squashed him.

Not in Mexico, from what I understand. At least that's what all of my Mexican acquaintances tell me.

When they tell you, are they giggling amongst themselves?

You have no idea. Hoping to get a new update done today, but want to catch up on others' threads first. And that may take a long time.

They tried really hard to soften him up towards the end.
More like the "softy with the gruff exterior" kind of guy.

Still, I laughed when the 'copter squashed him.

When they tell you, are they giggling amongst themselves?

Well, maybe in my next life I should go back and watch what I missed, because now I'm intrigued. I'll probably watch it through new eyes and find stuff they'd never really do in real life.

They do, but it's in Spanish. So I have no idea what it means.

U is for Unbelievable Busy-ness, Unique Tools, and Unfettered Wanderings- Pt. 1

First off, I apologize for going MIA for almost a week. There were times that I wish I could just sneak away and play hookie from where I was supposed to be. Other times, I was having a blast and didn't want to be anywhere else. All that aside, I really, REALLY want to get an update written and posted- lots to share.

The first order of business is making sure I stay on top of my Mickey Wishes. I FINALLY have a few free minutes today, nearly a week after Tuesday's test when I like to do these, to sit down and put some thought to what it is I am most looking forward to. As usual it is not easy narrowing things down to just 8, but this Test's round of contenders are:

Let's just add some pizazz to this run down (as opposed to pizza, which some might consider equally tantalizing right now) shall we? I mean this PTR isn't ONLY about some random chick you've met in Cyberspace trying to get herself through Nursing School so she can get her kids braces, get some badly needed new furniture, boost the retirement fund that was depleted in trying to settle back into American residence, or get herself to some Disney property once a year.

How about this for starters:

Let me just say that I ADORE the music they set this to. I have it on my iPod and fondly think back to the warm (I think it was still 'sultry', as it was the same day as my Rose and Crown visit. Plus, I really like that word.) I know they play several tracks, but there is one with a ton of strings... hang on, let me see if I can find the name....

Nope, can't find the name, but I do love it. I know it's not the Rescuers. Maybe it's the Rocketeers. I know Josh Tesh and Yanni both have tracks. Anyway, I'll keep working on it.

How about some Fall decorations to gear us up for my really-not-nearly-as-scary-as-they-say Mickey party.

How cute is that?!

And lastly, because this is taking a long time to find the photos, and I want to visit SOME of you threads tonight, doesn't this look divine??

Reminds me of that Zac Brown Band song, 'Toes in the Water, A$$ in the sand....'. Yup, that was us, chaise lounge chairs, the most amazing sushi we've ever had, mai tais all around, sultry air, laughing friends, and cool and colorful floating floats. OH, but that's not all. We lucked out and got a double feature with Wishes immediately following. Can I say uber awesomeness? I don't need your permission, this is my thread. It was all about uber awesomeness.

It was a late night as usual, full of happy memories made. That's what a trip to Disney is all about. End of story. Because while I love to re-tell stories and re-live those amazing memories, this thread isn't really about those, it's about setting myself up for making new ones. So, let's move forward, K?

This week was, as I've said, extremely busy for me. I had to finish a paper that I finally turned in after putting in about 8+ hours on it. It is worth 1 extra credit point, and you all know I REALLY need that. If I get it, it would boost me to an 89%; still not an A, but I have a shot at ONE more extra credit point if I get a certain amount on our upcoming pre-NCLEX practice exam called the HESI. That would put me at 90%. Of course, that is all depending on my scores on the next 2 exams and final. I also had 2 days in the Mother/Baby Unit, which actually, to my surprise, I really didn't enjoy all that much. I love babies, and I love nursing, but meh. I dunno, hard to put into words, but just didn't love it like I thought I would. I am going to spend some shifts in Labor and Delivery in 2 weeks, and suspect I'll like that more.

As you know, it was also my birthday on Friday, and I had a special few treats. One patient asked me how much longer I had in school and I told her that I had a few weeks left in this term, and ALL of next year. She told me in return that she hoped it'd go quickly for me "because you're a very good nurse." Melted my heart, made my day, and gave me that mental boost to stick with it and finish out this year well; I'm on the right track.

Then, I came home to...

What really made it special though was this...

She is my Angel and a great kid altogether. I thought she was an antichrist straight from Hades from about 6 months until about 3, but we got through that with nerves mostly intact and only one instance of her running up the street naked "running away". To say it was bad is a GROSS understatement. But I digress, she knocks my socks off with her giving heart and I really was feeling it yesterday.

And it's a good thing I had that hearty breakfast because I was off to this:

I know you all know what Make a Wish is so I won't give a run down, but I had the honor of walking with 6 other Nursing Students today in a fundraiser walk for the Foundation. It was AMAZING to hear the kids say what they were wishing for, and to see them excited to have overcome so much. It superhero themed and they deserve every ounce of Superhero titling they get. @that's nice, this made me really think of you and sweet little Juliana and all the other WISH kids I've had the honor of watching get to have a little piece of joy in the midst of so much horrible pain in sickness.

Well, Friends, dinner is ready, and this took me MUCH longer than I'd hoped to spend, and I didn't even really get to the main topic I wanted to bring up, that being the lengthy discussion of Solo Tripping. I have some thoughts that are starting to concern me and wanted to share on that, and get your input. But that'll have to wait until Pt. 2....

OMG I love those night time beach pics....that would be just the perfect end to a Disney day...ONE DAY!! I do hope to actually stay there once and then just go up to the room after...sigh. But that looked just awesome. It's also awesome that you did that Make a Wish walk....so inspiring I'm sure to see those kids. Glad you survived your busy week!! I do look forward to hearing what you have to say about solo tripping. My next trip is with my DD but if I can't convince the rest of the family to go after that...I may be interested in trying solo if even for just a few days!

First off, I apologize for going MIA for almost a week.

No worries. We know what you've been up to.

I mean this PTR isn't ONLY about some random chick you've met in Cyberspace trying to get herself through Nursing School so she can get her kids braces, get some badly needed new furniture, boost the retirement fund that was depleted in trying to settle back into American residence, or get herself to some Disney property once a year.

Yeah, not only that. :laughing:

doesn't this look divine??

Can I say uber awesomeness?

You may. You should!

It was all about uber awesomeness.

You did!

I also had 2 days in the Mother/Baby Unit, which actually, to my surprise, I really didn't enjoy all that much. I love babies, and I love nursing, but meh.

Huh. Interesting. I would've thought you'd love it too.

She told me in return that she hoped it'd go quickly for me "because you're a very good nurse." Melted my heart, made my day, and gave me that mental boost to stick with it and finish out this year well

:goodvibes

Then, I came home to...

That's really nice!

I know you all know what Make a Wish is so I won't give a run down,

I have some thoughts that are starting to concern me and wanted to share on that, and get your input. But that'll have to wait until Pt. 2....

Lay it on us, lady.

OMG I love those night time beach pics....that would be just the perfect end to a Disney day...ONE DAY!! I do hope to actually stay there once and then just go up to the room after...sigh. But that looked just awesome. It's also awesome that you did that Make a Wish walk....so inspiring I'm sure to see those kids. Glad you survived your busy week!! I do look forward to hearing what you have to say about solo tripping. My next trip is with my DD but if I can't convince the rest of the family to go after that...I may be interested in trying solo if even for just a few days!

The beach is just so relaxing and chill. We sat on the beach for the fireworks, then moved to a table to finish our drinks and sushi, then actually took a dip in the pool before heading up to our room. Bliss, I tell you!!!!!

I think it really depends on the person, and their intentions and a lot of other factors. I'll do my best to explain my line of thinking shortly...

No worries. We know what you've been up to.

I wish I could say it was a little of no good, but I'm too busy for even that.

Yeah, not only that. :laughing:

I have to keep SOME Disney in here, or I run the risk of getting shut down. ;) Not that my passion isn't blathering on about Disney-related stuff anyways, right? Nor that I have any lack of it.

You may. You should!

Why yes I should.

Oopsies. :earseek::lmao:

Huh. Interesting. I would've thought you'd love it too.

I think a lot of people would have thought that. But one factor was that I am still a major novice at juggling 3 patients at a time, and remembering all that I have to like meds, scheduling other care, current conditions, etc... in M/B Unit every patient is a Twofer. It's not just mom, it's baby too. So really, it's 6-10 patients, and that was a bit overwhelming for me. Maybe in time and with practice I can feel better about being so stretched.

Lay it on us, lady.

Hopefully tomorrow. I'm beat, and my mind of full of 5 kinds of Hepatitis. :faint:

in M/B Unit every patient is a Twofer. It's not just mom, it's baby too. So really, it's 6-10 patients, and that was a bit overwhelming for me. Maybe in time and with practice I can feel better about being so stretched.

Geez, that's right! Never even thought of that.

U is for Unbelievable Busy-ness, Unique Tools, and Unfettered Wanderings- Pt. 2

This just in... Student Leaves in Morning, Comes Home to Desktop Gone Wild.

Call me hacked off, but somehow, someone, (the Ghost of Not Me, as usual) used my laptop during the day, and I come home to chaos. My Google toolbar, homepage and several other functions are all screwy and in funky places. I do not like this Sam I Am. Not here, nor there, nor ANYWHERE. It's SO annoying that if I can't find someone at school to help me put it back, I'm actually going to pay the GeekSquad to do. I'd rather move to somewhere exotic and eat organ meats than deal with a computer that has changed it's appearance. No lie.

Onto other topics... (I told you, I have a lot to say...)

You might be wondering at the cryptic part of the title alluding to Unique tools. I was super excited to assist in a frenulectomy the other day. That is the quick, and relatively painless procedure of clipping the little membrane under a baby's tongue to help them nurse better and prevent speech problems later. As the doctor was explaining the procedure to me, he held up his little cutting tool and said, "This is called a Mickey Mouse tool." It truly did look like a Mickey head with a cutting blade/scalpel in between the ears. The frenulum slips right in between the ears and... SNIP. Baby didn't even cry nor did he bleed. But there ya have it. A surgical tool called the Mickey Mouse.

Alright, now to the task at hand. My pontifications on Solo Touring, if you care to stick around. This is just my own experience, so take it all with a grain of salt, and don't put too much stock on what I'm saying. No one else does either. ;)

My last trip had 4 days of intentionally built in Solo Touring time. The reasons were pretty simple. I needed some "quiet time". I know you're probably thinking. Oh BROTHER (technically, you should be saying SISTER, but that's another point entirely)! Seriously, this woman is going to WDW to get some quiet??!! It really wasn't the same kind of quiet as you're imagining. I wanted quiet, uninterupted time to just do what I wanted to do, on my OWN timetable. I wanted quiet to think, to stop, to eat on no one else's preferences or opinion; I wanted time to wander, touch, see, and smell, and to wonder at what *I* found beauty in, to laugh at what I found funny at the time. And when it was time to hurry up, I wanted the freedom to do that too.

Going solo, you can do ALL of that and more. You can have the freedom to think, feel and do on your own volition, and I'm here to tell you...

It was fabulous.

Did I worry about being lonely? Not even once. I mean, I did come across the occasion where I thought to myself that it would have been nice to show such and such to my kids, or have them there for this or that, but never once did I get "lonely". Nor did I ever feel guilty. I know we will be back another day to share as a family, but there are definitely times that come along that warrant time away to be independent and to exercise Personal Whim. It's a phrase I'm coining now, because I have a feeling it may sneak its way back into a TR at some point soon.

Which brings me to my concern. At this point, it is only concern, not really worry, but it's a growing feeling that there could be dark clouds a'lurking in Tripsville.

You see, like a few of you (I've got your numbers, cuz you're my true Soulmates.), my hubby really doesn't dig the whole amusement park thing. At all. He, you see, also likes quiet, but in an ENTIRELY different environment that truly IS quiet... even silent. He the kind who would be truly happy sitting in a camping chair in the middle of Nowhere, 1,000 miles from any other human soul, any amenity whatsoever, with only the wind and hawks to keep him company. We both want to be lost in our thoughts at times, he is just happy in places I find utterly...

BORING!!!!

So therein lies my dilemma. How does a couple find commonality in this issue?? How can we both find that quiet we want and still do some of that together? I am truly concerned that if I drag him to WDW for a 10 day vacation, he will be very resentful, think it was a totally extravagant waste of money (he may have a teesy bit of a point), and have a huger hissy next time I want to go. We can't have that now, can we?!

So, I'm hatching a BFP. I'm reaching down deep into my creative idea files, and coming up with something that looks roughly like this:

The kids and I already have 8 day Hoppers. (I really want 8 park days; 2 in each park with likely some extra in EPCOT, and lesser in DHS, and a couple of down days at the pool or maybe even just resort hopping.) But what if he came out say on day 6, and joined us for the last 4 park days? Just kind of enough for him. The plan since the inception of this whole thing was for the whole family to spend some Disney time together, then send the kids home, while we continued on to the Keys. Then we'd get him in some diving, me some snorkeling, and both of us some shopping, dining... and all the rest of whatever goes along with a Keys stay. Hubba hubba.

So there you have it. A soul baring expose on my front-end anxiety. Do what you will with it. :)

That sounds like the perfect plan for a trip...some family time and some solo time!! There should be no guilt at all in that regard...I would feel worse for leaving them all at home while you go to Disney alone...but this way they are all getting just the right amount!!

This just in... Student Leaves in Morning, Comes Home to Desktop Gone Wild.

I think I saw that on the news.

the Ghost of Not Me, as usual

We've got a couple of those ghosts around our place too.

Huh. Small world.
(Do NOT start singing that song!!!)

I'd rather move to somewhere exotic and eat organ meats than deal with a computer that has changed it's appearance.

I had no idea organs had meat.

Usnaconsole2.jpg

Must be behind that cabinet thingy.

(I told you, I have a lot to say...)

Really? Hadn't noticed.
I, on the other hand, am a model of brevity and succinctness.
My modicum of words borders on curtness.

I was super excited to assist in a frenulectomy the other day.

I had to bring my car in for an oil change and they told me I'd need a frenulectomy and a brake job.

Pretty sure that's what they said.
I might be mistaken about the brake job.

That is the quick, and relatively painless procedure of clipping the little membrane under a baby's tongue to help them nurse better and prevent speech problems later.

Thank you for the heebie jeebies.

"This is called a Mickey Mouse tool."

Of course it is! :laughing:

It truly did look like a Mickey head with a cutting blade/scalpel in between the ears.

Aaaaaaand... Back to the heebie jeebies.

so take it all with a grain of salt, and don't put too much stock on what I'm saying. No one else does either. ;)

:laughing: Okay, deal.

Oh BROTHER (technically, you should be saying SISTER, but that's another point entirely)!

Actually I thought, "Oh man." But then I thought "Whoa man.... woman."

I wanted quiet, uninterupted time to just do what I wanted to do, on my OWN timetable.

::yes:: Oh I get it. Indeed I do.

Going solo, you can do ALL of that and more. You can have the freedom to think, feel and do on your own volition, and I'm here to tell you...

It was fabulous.

I did come across the occasion where I thought to myself that it would have been nice to show such and such to my kids,

One more time!! ::yes::

You see, like a few of you (I've got your numbers, cuz you're my true Soulmates.), my hubby really doesn't dig the whole amusement park thing.

So you've got my number. Check.

The kids and I already have 8 day Hoppers. (I really want 8 park days; 2 in each park with likely some extra in EPCOT, and lesser in DHS, and a couple of down days at the pool or maybe even just resort hopping.) But what if he came out say on day 6, and joined us for the last 4 park days? Just kind of enough for him. The plan since the inception of this whole thing was for the whole family to spend some Disney time together, then send the kids home, while we continued on to the Keys. Then we'd get him in some diving, me some snorkeling, and both of us some shopping, dining... and all the rest of whatever goes along with a Keys stay.

Seems like a pretty good plan. Best of all words for all concerned.

Hubba hubba.

You're going to chew gum?
Oh... wait. I'm thinking of Hubba Bubba.
What were you..... Oh.... Oh!
Nevermind! :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter