• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The 5 trips of My "Disney Free Year" - A Mermaid, A Buzz, A Boat and A Steak - 7/8

Great pic of you guys hamming it up on Dinosaur. Your DH and you had the best poses. :laughing:

What's so funny is Queenie and Grumpy had NO IDEA that the picture was even being taken. That was totally natural. And you wonder where we get it from :rotfl:

I'd say you're safe with anything smaller than the size of those backpack-purses from the 90s. Anything of equivalent size or larger you'd probably need to store.

Basically, if you can hide it under your jacket, they'll never know ^_^'

Um... they're called mini-back packs, and I'm not ashamed to say I still have one that I can't bring myself to get rid of.

Greg and I = STONE FACE
And yes... this became a thing for the rest of the ride photos.

Mom claims she was "fixing her earring"

Sorry - I didn't mean to offend - stone face it is. Yeah Queenie's got her story and she's sticking to it. I showed her the photos yesterday and she reiterated that she was "fixing her earring" almost makes you believe her.... almost...

Joanna, I feel we have a lot in common. Except when it comes to Dinosaur. Dinosaur is scary. And not even Clair Huxtable can convince me otherwise.

Thanks for the tip, Panic! And for the awesome '90s reference. My purse is probably a little too big; maybe I'll get a super-attractive little fanny pack or something before I ever venture to Universal. Oh yes, I'm that fashionable.

Um, yeah for me the scariest part of Dinosaur is the freaky puppet that guy from CSI has at the beginning! :rotfl:

Fanny pack? Then you could be as stylish as us!

img023.jpg

After ET, there was a little holiday show that totally wigged me out. Why on earth would Scooby, Shaggy, The man in the Yellow Hat and Woody the ‘Pecker be dancing together?

IMG_1306.jpg

Oh yeah, the man in the yellow hat was rapping

I can't even tell you how this cracked me up when I read this! :lmao: I saw the same show in October but it was Halloween-themed! And I got some video of it because I was in awe and shock! :eek:

Also, I am a big Universal fan -- I love all the rides there -- I hope you got to stop at Margaritaville at some point too (I haven't finished reading your report yet) -- I am a huge Jimmy Buffett fan (see my avatar - is that the right word) -- I like to go to Universal just to go to Margaritaville!

Anyway -- I hope you eventually got to ride Harry Potter -- I went in October and it was great -- but I had to do single rider line just to NOT wait in line for 120 minutes!

Yeah, the combination of characters was just weird.

We love Margaritaville! - We didn't stop at Universal - mainly because when we walked by it was 10 am, which isn't really too early for a margarita on vacation - except it wasn't open yet :rotfl: but when we go to the Caribbean it is a must stop!

95-100_0005.jpg

And for fun, I thought I would post the picture from October! This show really was ridiculous!

woody.jpg
[/IMG]

Haha. I love Woody as a vampire, but Curious George with an eye patch? How weird!

Next we headed to Finding Nemo – we were still incesently using the word Dude from Crush a few days before, so this would just cement our turtle talk vacation.

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

I just love this show.

IMG_1377.jpg

It is so cute!

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

IMG_1385.jpg

It even impressed Queenie and Grumpy!Since we were so close, we decided to check out the line for Everest.

IMG_1386.jpg

IMG_1387.jpg

It was a 100 minute wait so we said yeah no.

I think this says…. If you come at chistmas, be prepared to wait in lines sucker!

IMG_1388.jpg

After saying no to Everest, we walked by and they were doing last call for Flights of Wonder. So we ducked in.

Okay, Panic is afraid of dead things – I’m afraid of birds. Since she put on a brave face for the Mummy I stuck it out.

DSC01189.jpg

DSC01188.jpg

DSC01187.jpg

DSC01186.jpg

DSC01185.jpg

DSC01183.jpg

I only screamed a bit with the bird flew right over my head. Only a little.

We thought about doing the Safari, but the line was long and with our savannah view, the safari seemed kind of anti-climatic.

So, after Flights of Wonder we wandered a bit, but we were fading fast. What’s the surefire way to perk us up?

Alcohol – who said Alcohol?

IMG_1389.jpg

We stopped at Dawa Bar for a refreshment.

IMG_1390.jpg

Good choice!

IMG_1392.jpg

Ahhh refreshing

IMG_1393.jpg

IMG_1395.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg

After our drink, we slowly made our way to the exit.

IMG_1398.jpg

IMG_1399.jpg

I think it’s broken!

IMG_1400.jpg

With all the bad pictures of my family that I post, I will just say that this next series is repayment – okay are we even?

IMG_1403.jpg

IMG_1402.jpg

In any event, we weren’t quite done yet… We had one more thing to do….

IMG_1402.jpg

No, it wasn’t shopping…but we did that anyway…

IMG_1405.jpg

IMG_1406.jpg

We had to get a jalapeno pretzel! Of course I thought I took a picture, of it, but I guess not. Yummy as always!

Afterwords, we checked out the view from our balcony.

IMG_1409.jpg

IMG_1410.jpg

Nothing like a good zebra butt to say Merry Christmas!

IMG_1411.jpg

It was almost time for Greg to leave, so we made sure he was well stocked before he left!

102_1090.jpg

Mmmm Chocolate!

102_1091.jpg

Then it was time for Greg to go home. Bye bye buddy!

102_1092.jpg

His heartfelt goodbye was met with…

IMG_1413.jpg

IMG_1416.jpg

IMG_1419.jpg

Um guys? Seriously, I leaving like now….

IMG_1422.jpg

That was today?

IMG_1416.jpg

Adios Buddy - We’ll miss you.

102_1093.jpg

Apparently some of my luck was rubbing off on him because he almost missed his ME – it was there when he went out – yikes!

After Greg left, we relaxed for a while and played some Epic Mickey. We’re not addicted. No not us!

Soon, we piled back in the car. A little note, we got a 6 seater SUV instead of a mini-van because it was cheaper and we didn’t think it would be bad. The back seat was so hard to get in and out of that eventually Panic and especially I just gave up. Me getting out was always an adventure. So we made poor DH (a.k.a.) the tallest person in our group. Sit back there. He’s such a trooper!

IMG_1423.jpg

We headed to the Boardwalk

IMG_1424.jpg

At the Boardwalk, we took advantage of the free valet parking with tables in Wonderland. This was our first time doing it, and it worked out pretty well (this time)

We were a bit early for our ADR, so we went around and looked at the gingerbread stuff in the lobby.

IMG_1425.jpg

It smelled sooooooooooo good!

IMG_1426.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

DSC00504JPG.jpg

Then Minnie and Mickey came in and the masses decended on the lobby, since we were still having WWOHP flashbacks, we skdoodled as fast as we could.

Adios mice!

IMG_1428.jpg

DSC00507JPG.jpg

DSC00505JPG.jpg

On the way to the boardwalk, Panic met a friend with a similar disposition.

DSC00508JPG.jpg

Ahhh....Shark!

DSC00511JPG.jpg

First we went into the store to check out the selection of wines and other fun things.

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1431.jpg

Princess bag where are you? I saved all my pennies for you…..

IMG_1432.jpg

No princess bag in sight.

So we headed out to the boardwalk.

IMG_1439.jpg

IMG_1441.jpg

IMG_1442.jpg

DSC00514JPG.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

Dance party break!

IMG_1446.jpg

IMG_1450.jpg

The moon was gorgeous that night,

IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

We still had about 30 minutes until our ARSs, so we decided to head around the lake.

IMG_1448.jpg

Since we’d already seen the decorations at the swan, we headed to the Yacht club.

Our trek to the Yacht Club was slow…

IMG_1452.jpg

We were entranced with the moon.

IMG_1455.jpg

Are you sure none of us are werewolves?

IMG_1453.jpg

IMG_1454.jpg

Finally we made our way to the Yacht Club.

IMG_1458.jpg

We were very picture happy this night!

IMG_1457.jpg

The Yacht club had a huge train / village display for Christmas.
IMG_1459.jpg

IMG_1460.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1463.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

There was a madrigal choir performing when we arrived, so we stopped and listened to them for a while.

IMG_1465.jpg

IMG_1467.jpg

IMG_1468.jpg

I don’t know this sail boat tree just seems lazy to me. It’s the yacht club so let’s just throw a bunch of boats on a tree and call it a night

IMG_1469.jpg

IMG_1479.jpg

Then we headed over towards the Beach Club

The Christmas décor changed no-so-subtly

IMG_1480.jpg

The carousel was pretty impressive

IMG_1481.jpg

IMG_1482.jpg

IMG_1484.jpg

Do these count as hidden mickeys?

IMG_1485.jpg

Do you think anyone would notice if I took a big ole bite outta this thing?

IMG_1486.jpg

IMG_1487.jpg

This horse made a break for it.

IMG_1488.jpg

Isn't Finding Nemo the Musical great? It really was a highlight of our last day at the Animal Kingdom. :thumbsup2

Enjoyed seeing the pictures from the Boardwalk, Yacht and Beach. Brings back memories of when I was there last month.

Isn't Finding Nemo the Musical great? It really was a highlight of our last day at the Animal Kingdom. :thumbsup2

Enjoyed seeing the pictures from the Boardwalk, Yacht and Beach. Brings back memories of when I was there last month.

We were totally impressed with Finding Nemo the first time we saw it, and the 2nd time was just as impressive. It kind of makes me sad we never got to see Tarzan Rocks, because I think Nemo is awesome, and I read people who loved Tarzan more!

I really liked the boardwalk and beach club's display. We hit up all of the deluxe resorts, and theirs were my favorites - bar none.

Next, we headed back to the boardwalk for our ADR at the Flying Fish.

IMG_1491.jpg

Ohhh so many choices!

IMG_1489.jpg

Quick, someone order a cocktail!

IMG_1492.jpg

DH got the daily special – Tilapia fresh from the Land pavilion! It was excellent.

102_1096.jpg

Queenie and Panic both got the potato wrapped red snapper.

102_1097.jpg

Queenie liked hers, but Panic’s was over cooked, so she wasn’t a fan.

I got the ravioli special – mushrooms and goat cheese. YUM!

102_1099.jpg

Grumpy got the scallops. He loves scallops – and these were no exception

102_1100.jpg

After dinner we were FULL

IMG_1494.jpg

but we went to the boardwalk bakery to get some treats to go anyway!

IMG_1495.jpg

What? You didn’t think I’d go to the boardwalk and not get a piece of chocolate peanut butter cake did you?

Key lime pie
IMG_1497.jpg

heaven

IMG_1498.jpg

NUM!

IMG_1499.jpg

We went back to the room and played…. Epic Mickey duh!

Apparently, i was bored during someone else's turn on the wiimote, but hey look I found a hidden mickey on our ceiling!

IMG_1500.jpg

That train at the YC is awesome!

I've had the bacon-wrapped snapper at Flying Fish twice, and didn't like it either time. It sounds like such a good idea...but the fish never tastes that good. What a waste!

Just caught up on your last few updates! The Nemo show has been on my to-do list for the last 3 trips, and for some reason, we never find the time to go. But I swear we'll do it next time!

That's awesome you got to see so many resort decorations. But I definitely agree about that sail boat tree....kinda strange! But I guess it does kinda fit the theme? :confused3

The Forbidden Journey ride in Wiz World of HP is apparently where all of the people are at all times... ever. SO let's talk about the good, the bad, and the ugly. Not necessarily in that order.

The BAD:
The queue process in Universal is no good. When I retire, I'm going to move to Florida, Greg is going to drive one of the Friendship boats, and I'll be a Process Improvement consultant for queues... and I will start with Universal. The line for this ride isn't so much of a line as it is a mass of fuming fan-peeps. It's a living breathing glob of people that are all complaining about how long the line is in between screaming "like oh my gawd this is soooo cewl!" There's no marking to indicate where it ends let alone STARTS. When we were there... it started in Jurassic Park. IN Jurassic Park. I was next to a dinosaur. The real big deal was that you couldn't bring your bag onto the ride... and there was no signage about the lockers. So when people carting around their 15 billion dollars worth of HP memorabilia got to the point in the line where you ENTER the castle and there's only 60 more minutes to go... they had to get out of line and get a locker.

Fortunately, that was not me. That was other people.

The single rider line (yay) lets you skip most of the waiting... but you miss all of the castle (boo). There is apparently cool stuff in the castle that we missed out on because we're impatient... and also not crazy.

I won't give too much away about the ride itself... but if you are at all claustrophobic, you might have a few minor panic attacks. You get pretty close to some walls and... other things.

The ride spits you out into a gift shop. Normally this is fine, even welcome... this was MADNESS. Movement was not an option, being pushed around and feeling like you're the last bit of toothpaste in the tube of someone who doesn't want to buy another tube of toothpaste... that's what you got.

THE GOOD:
The castle is way cool from the outside. Exact replica.

Most of the staff that day were Slytherin. ^_^

As we waited in line, there was a little show going on right across from us. Music from the movies and the like. We couldn't see too much because of all the people, but we could still hear it and be entertained.

Single Rider line for the WIN!

The inside of the castle is AWESOME! We only got to see the moving and talking pictures but they were incredibly well done. PLUS they didn't always say the same thing every time.

You get to see the Sorting Hat right before you get on your Flying Bench (tm). It's pretty cool. I wish it would've said different things every time it activated, or even bantered with the crowd a little a la "Looks like we've got a Gryffindor who's ready to ride" or "Look out, that one behind you definitely belongs in Slytherin." But no, he just did a little rhyme about how lucky we are and to be careful.

THE RIDE TECHNOLOGY IS AWESOME. Imagine the technology of Soarin' - a flying bench - with the technology of Spiderman - physical rooms & items plus screens that only intensify the feeling of movement. Sometimes, you go all the back, like you're lying on the bench. The characters are all recognizable and happy to see you. The monsters - of course there are monsters - are pretty freakin' real. (THE UGLY goes into detail, but contains spoilers)

In the end, you save the day or something or other.

The giftshop at the end has awesome stuff. The scarves were clearly the biggest hit. The way they're designed is almost like college pride gear. I, of course, got a Slytherin scarf. An easy way you know you should be in Slytherin, is that if you get a Slytherin scarf and see someone else wearing one you don't think "Oh hey! We're in the same house!", you think "Psht, how pretentious."

THE UGLY
*SPOILERS*

There's a dragon. It gets close to you. Very very close. And then it breathes fire! Colored fog/steam but still Super Cool Effect. And it looked GOOD.

There are spiders. Gigantic spiders. They get close to you. They spit on you. ;_; This part made me a little claustrophobic. The spiders were ugly. At some parts, I felt like I had to lift my feet so I wouldn't touch them... a ridiculous movement since I'm only 5'2".

There are dementors! THEY ARE HUGE. They get close to you. Apparently if you sit on the far left, one of them sometimes is just close enough that its cloak will brush you.

FINAL THOUGHTS
So there you have it. Overall, if you're a fan of the series, it's definitely worth it. I almost wish the ride wasn't scary though. It was, kind of. I would've liked more of a "Fantastic Journey" than a "Forbidden" one.

But hey... maybe I'm just getting old. ^_^'

I give it a 4.5 out of 5.

Excellent review. Having been there in August and experiencing the madness (though not quite to the extent you guys did) I agree with a lot of the points you made. The whole queuing system definitely could've been designed better and the lockers were annoying. I like the Flying Bench tm. LOL! :rotfl: But really that's kind of what it is...that would be so awesome if the sorting hat said stuff like that! You really should go work for Universal. :thumbsup2

Loved all the other updates too. Yay for getting to see all the Christmas decorations at YC/BC.

That train at the YC is awesome!

I've had the bacon-wrapped snapper at Flying Fish twice, and didn't like it either time. It sounds like such a good idea...but the fish never tastes that good. What a waste!

The train was really neat, there was so much to look at, I could have spent hours. There were disney and non-disney bulidings alike. The YC display was the best non-edible one we saw. But really, if it's not edible, what's the point? :rotfl:

I agree - I actually think that is why FF gets a bad rep. I've always ordered something else, and it has always been fantastic, but somehow their "signature item" just doesn't cut it.

Just caught up on your last few updates! The Nemo show has been on my to-do list for the last 3 trips, and for some reason, we never find the time to go. But I swear we'll do it next time!

That's awesome you got to see so many resort decorations. But I definitely agree about that sail boat tree....kinda strange! But I guess it does kinda fit the theme? :confused3

Definitely try to squeeze in Nemo. We would always skip it for other things too, but once we finally saw it we were hooked. It is so well done! Hope you get to it.

Yeah, the sail boat tree seemed really lazy. Other resorts had trees with things just stuck to them - like AKL had wooden animals, but they were more to scale with the tree so it didn't look quite so out of place. I wonder if they used to have a bigger tree and down-sized but didn't get new decorations.

Excellent review. Having been there in August and experiencing the madness (though not quite to the extent you guys did) I agree with a lot of the points you made. The whole queuing system definitely could've been designed better and the lockers were annoying. I like the Flying Bench tm. LOL! :rotfl: But really that's kind of what it is...that would be so awesome if the sorting hat said stuff like that! You really should go work for Universal. :thumbsup2

Loved all the other updates too. Yay for getting to see all the Christmas decorations at YC/BC.

There were a lot of things at universal that we felt could have used a good process improvement overhaul. But then again, that's what pretty much all of us do - process improvement - so we'll try to improve the process wherever we go. We're really quite obnoxious actually :cutie:

The decorations were really cool. Though, we got the impression that things had been way scaled back - which was a bummer.

When I was asked Tuesday night when we needed to leave, I optimistically said 7 am – because today was MK day. The park opened at 8, and we’d noticed the parks getting more and more crowded as the week progressed. I knew we had to get there early.

Yeah, yeah, I’ll be up…. Checking my email… just tell me where to go.

IMG_1502.jpg

Srsly, you got me up for this?

IMG_1503.jpg

Mmmm…. Coffee

IMG_1501.jpg

Given our track record, I thought maybe I’d stepped into the Outer Limits or something, because we were walking to the bus by 7:15.

We better not have to watch 5 DTD busses go by this time….

IMG_1504.jpg

Could it be? Could I hope? Was there an opening ceremony in our future?
Can you feel the enthusiasm? We had to restrain them!

IMG_1505.jpg

The little recording thingy was broken on our bus, so the bus driver had to do it “old school” Yeah, he was like singing and everything. It made me miss the recording :laughing

As we’re pulling up I see the Lilly Bell (steam engine) stopped around the corner. The show hadn’t started yet!

IMG_1512.jpg

So we made our way to the gates, without a real sense of urgency.

IMG_1506.jpg

And when we got to the front, what did we see?

IMG_1507.jpg

The Opening Ceremony. And you (okay, I) thought it couldn’t be done!

IMG_1510.jpg

IMG_1511.jpg

IMG_1513.jpg

I got a bit of crap, “I thought you said it wouldn’t be crowded…”

IMG_1509.jpg

But even this was NOTHINNG after the WWOHP, so we weren’t concerned.

So after we were able to enter the park we headed down Main Street.

IMG_1515.jpg

Can you tell I was excited about the Christmas Decorations?

IMG_1516.jpg

IMG_1517.jpg

IMG_1518.jpg

IMG_1520.jpg

Woo hoo! You made it to a rope drop! Is this a good time to admit that we rarely make it to them?...usually just DHS because the TSM mad dash cracks me up :rotfl2:

Congrats on making the opening show! Now tell the truth...was it a bit anti-climactic?

The YC display was the best non-edible one we saw. But really, if it's not edible, what's the point? :rotfl:
This makes me wonder...how often do they redo the edible ones? Do they really make them fresh every year, or is some of that chocolate and gingerbread actually a few years old? Hm.

There were a lot of things at universal that we felt could have used a good process improvement overhaul. But then again, that's what pretty much all of us do - process improvement - so we'll try to improve the process wherever we go. We're really quite obnoxious actually :cutie:
Actually (and I say this in all honesty), the thought of visiting a theme park with a couple of process improvement people (process analysts?) sounds TOTALLY FUN. :goodvibes

Actually (and I say this in all honesty), the thought of visiting a theme park with a couple of process improvement people (process analysts?) sounds TOTALLY FUN. :goodvibes

We like the term Process Improvement Engineers (or Process Excellence Engineers) mostly because the initials spell out PIE ^_^

Woo hoo! You made it to a rope drop! Is this a good time to admit that we rarely make it to them?...usually just DHS because the TSM mad dash cracks me up :rotfl2:

It's okay, in 8 trips this was the 2nd time I made rope drop - and the first time was totally by accident!

When we normally go, it just isn't worth it. But wow was it worth it this time!

Congrats on making the opening show! Now tell the truth...was it a bit anti-climactic?

This makes me wonder...how often do they redo the edible ones? Do they really make them fresh every year, or is some of that chocolate and gingerbread actually a few years old? Hm.

Yeah, rushing to get to the show would not be worth it. But the lack of crowds that accompanied being there for the opening show - now that was the highlight of the trip!

You know, I was thinking that exact thing, especially as I was reading someone's TR from Christmas '09...and the horses seemed the same. If you really think about it, it would be a waste to make the whole thing new every year.

Well, I might be biased, but I think this particular group of Process Improvement Engineers can be kind of amusing. We do tend to go overboard, but it occupies our time.

We like the term Process Improvement Engineers (or Process Excellence Engineers) mostly because the initials spell out PIE ^_^

See, everything is better if it's edible! Even you :rotfl:

When we got to the Hub, we split up. Panic and DH headed to Tomorrow Land and Queenie, Grumpy and I headed towards Fantasy Land.

This was the one park that I had a clear strategy for – I knew what rides to ride when and had a method to my madness. And it worked out amazingly – we pretty much never waited in line.

Panic isn’t a fan of the Fantasyland rides, and DH doesn’t care, so we hoped to take advantage of them not being with us and hit up a few.

Conversely, Queenie and Grumpy don’t do roller coasters, and I refuse to ride space mountain again because, well, um… I like my spine. Last time I rode it I’m pretty sure it was millimeters away from detaching. It took me like a week to start walking correctly again.

So, all that to say we spit up, so the next part will be broken into two sections

Joanna, Queenie and Grumpy

As we headed through the castle, all the people disappeared – I presume they all headed to the Mountains. Queenie asked where we were headed, I said “Peter Pan” and responded “really, I thought we’d be going to a big ticket ride” I responded that this was the only time of day there wouldn’t be a 45 minute line… She seemed unconvinced, so when we hit Snow White, and the posted time was 0 minutes – we hopped on. I’m pretty sure we were the first people of the day.

IMG_1521.jpg

Mirror, Mirror on the wall…. Who’s line is the shortest of them all?

IMG_1522.jpg

After Snow White, we headed to Peter Pan… This one had a line…. Of 3 families!

How dare you be in front of us!

IMG_1524.jpg

Okay, maybe there is something to this early morning thing…

IMG_1525.jpg

Soon we were boarding our pirate ships…

IMG_1526.jpg

And sailing to Never Never Land.

IMG_1531.jpg

IMG_1534.jpg

By this time it was 8:15. I kid you not. Since none of us are fans of the Pooh ride, or ISASW we decided to head to head to the Haunted Mansion.

The posted time was 5 minutes.

IMG_1535.jpg

but the line was EMPTY

IMG_1536.jpg

Like no one ahead of us, no one behind us

IMG_1537.jpg

We get into the stretching room, and we were the ONLY people in the room. It’s creepier when there’s no one else there!

We got into our Doom buggies, and headed out in search of some Happy Haunts

IMG_1538.jpg

IMG_1544.jpg

IMG_1545.jpg

IMG_1546.jpg

IMG_1549.jpg

Once we exited HM, it was about 8:30, and the park was still EMPTY

IMG_1552.jpg

We hadn’t heard from Panic and DH yet, so we headed towards Pirates

I tried to get Queenie to go on Country Bear Jamboree, but no dice.

IMG_1553.jpg

Soon we were at pirates – another walk-on, though there were more people than at HM.

IMG_1554.jpg

IMG_1556.jpg

Davy Jones!

IMG_1557.jpg

IMG_1561.jpg

This ride is so politically incorrect, and besides the Captn’ Jack additions, it doesn’t really fit the movies – I hope they do more updates.

IMG_1562.jpg

IMG_1565.jpg

Apparently this guy has hair on his legs. How gross!

IMG_1566.jpg

IMG_1568.jpg

So for those of you counting, in 30 minutes we rode 4 (different) rides.... not too shabby.

Meanwhile….

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter