That feeling you get when you set foot on Magical Express

Sammyjo199

Mouseketeer
I do not know about you but I get these awesome butterflies in my stomach every time I see that Magical Express Bus and love watching the video to pass away time while riding to the resort. Oh and we can't forget the famous sign as we enter Walt Disney World! What are your favorite memories of the Magical Express ride!

Totally agree about Magical Express - more the video then anything! Especially after a long flight it's oddly calming!

But then kinda equally depressing when you have to watch the leaving one! LOL

I agree! When I watch the video on the way to Disney, I can't help but think "it's gonna suck getting on this bus again next week" :)

I get butterflies in my tummy just thinking about it.

On our last trip it was dark out when we got on the bus so we couldn't see a whole lot. That won't be the case this time though.

Just thinking about it gives me butterflies! It is one of the most exciting parts of the trip. The stress of traveling is over with and the stress of work, home and just plain reality is gone and I am in the Disney Bubble! It is also one of the most depressing parts of the trip when it is over and you have to go back to the airport- worst feeling! There really is nothing like the first day and getting there! I always feel bad as our bus is pulling up to the resort and I see people waiting to get picked up to leave.. I just say to myself "ugh that will be me soon."

Just thinking about it gives me butterflies! It is one of the most exciting parts of the trip. The stress of traveling is over with and the stress of work, home and just plain reality is gone and I am in the Disney Bubble! It is also one of the most depressing parts of the trip when it is over and you have to go back to the airport- worst feeling! There really is nothing like the first day and getting there! I always feel bad as our bus is pulling up to the resort and I see people waiting to get picked up to leave.. I just say to myself "ugh that will be me soon."
Oh my , I think the same as we pull up and see others with their luggage.

never used the ME bus - how is the drop-offs work? - are you waiting a LONG time to get to your resort?

never used the ME bus - how is the drop-offs work? - are you waiting a LONG time to get to your resort?
We've never waited longer then 10 minutes to board a bus.....usually it's a five minute wait and sometimes the bus is magically waiting for us. Each bus usually travels to 3 resorts for drop offs, but it doesn't take too long, even if you're the last resort to be dropped off.

i leave the stress at home as soon as i hit the car or as this time the train to the airport i have to travel almost 20 hours from home to my hotel so i start relaxing that moment

Most we have waited if 30 minutes. I consider magical express the official start of our vacation.

My grown DD has been having those butterflies and absolute giddiness for the last six months, counting down the time to her Magical Express ride to the resort. We meet each year for a F&W and MNSSHP Disney trip. Three more weeks. We're all packed and ready to go!

In 2002 I went to Disneyland for the first time. The first time I had been to any park as an adult. At the time it wasn't a big deal about Disney. I loved it yes, but I was still looking at it as an adult. I was walking in the gates with my 3 girls, fumbling with all our bags, looking at/for maps, just not quite paying attention. I suddenly looked up and froze. My first thought was "it IS the happiest place on Earth!!" It was just a POW sort of feeling. It hits in the face like a giant gust of wind. Now, I just kind of relax and get all excited at the same time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter