Thanksgiving 2007!!!

Who can resist these pictures if that's what's offered on Turkey Day! Have they ever run out of lobster?:sad1:
Melinda[/QUOTE]

On our 05 cruise I went for tail #4 and the waiter came back empty handed and said that they had just run out:confused: And yes when it comes to lobster I am some what of a chow hound:banana:

Rob

Lisa,

We are south of Annapolis, about 40 minutes from Pikesville.

We too, are counting down the days. Does anyone know what the current movies on the Magic are?

We suspect that Enchanted will come out the week of the cruise and will likely be shown in the big theater.:cool1:

We suspect that Enchanted will come out the week of the cruise and will likely be shown in the big theater.:cool1:

Yep, it's due to be released that week! Do you think they'll do anything special for the premier?

We cruise NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance3: :cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

Ok folks we are now less than 50 days to the cruise:cool1:

Is anyone staying at the Hyatt MCO on Friday before the cruise ?

Lampy were are you guys staying before the cruise? Maybe we can get Willie to meet some where for a beer if he is at the world:banana:

Rob

Rob, Willie is at the world the week we are on the ship, when we were sailing the week after we were having dinner with in in epcot.....we are going to miss him......

The girls homecomming was this weekend, so I am back now.......a few pics

"Daddy" and his girls

DSC08435.jpg

Jessica and Adam

DSC08440.jpg

Jess Alli and "Brother" Gill

DSC08438.jpg

Rob, Willie is at the world the week we are on the ship, when we were sailing the week after we were having dinner with in in epcot.....we are going to miss him......

Well Ron I guess we will have to drink one (or 2) for him:thumbsup2

So where are you staying the night before the cruise?

Rob:cool1:

Laura, That's cool you've been in the same "room #" . I'm one of the old traditionalists when it comes to Thanksgiving dinner. But, I've never had a choice until this year. ;) Who can resist these pictures if that's what's offered on Turkey Day! Have they ever run out of lobster?:sad1:
Melinda

Usually there is "leftovers" and they ARE served at the adult beach at CC the next day.....FYI

Ok folks we are now less than 50 days to the cruise:cool1:

Is anyone staying at the Hyatt MCO on Friday before the cruise ?

Lampy were are you guys staying before the cruise? Maybe we can get Willie to meet some where for a beer if he is at the world:banana:

Rob

By the way Rob, I'm not sure about where we are staying before, I had ressies at BC before we switched sailings, haven't switched flights yet, but I think we may stay at BC if we get an early flight, if not we might try MCO!

Yes Lampy, the homecoming pictures are great! Do you secretly get choked up with emotion, seeing your daughters 'all grown up?':rotfl2:

We're booked at the Hyatt MCO, but it just dawned on me today that WDW now has the 'Magical Express' bus service to the WDW resorts, so I'm rethinking now about how fun it would be to stay at 'the World' the night before (even though I don't think Rob will be too receptive. I've heard horror stories of luggage not arriving until late, and the main reason we prefer to fly in the day before, is to give any potential 'lost luggage' an extra time to arrive.) It's fun to imagine though.

Priscilla

Yes Lampy, the homecoming pictures are great! Do you secretly get choked up with emotion, seeing your daughters 'all grown up?':rotfl2:

We're booked at the Hyatt MCO, but it just dawned on me today that WDW now has the 'Magical Express' bus service to the WDW resorts, so I'm rethinking now about how fun it would be to stay at 'the World' the night before (even though I don't think Rob will be too receptive. I've heard horror stories of luggage not arriving until late, and the main reason we prefer to fly in the day before, is to give any potential 'lost luggage' an extra time to arrive.) It's fun to imagine though.

Priscilla

Priscilla, we usually fly in in the morning either 1 or 2 days prior to sailing and if we land at 10ish our luggage showed up around 4 when we let the magical express handle it, last time we didn't tag them with DCL tags and took them with us....too much of a hassle, if we take a later flight we will probably stay at MCO, but it looks like an 8:05 flight from Indy for us!

Hi all,

We are going on the thanksgiving cruise too--- just DH and DW, no kids this time! Our youngest will still have college classes that week. So I am playing hooky from school where I teach and we will be taking a relaxing cruise.

Any other couples without kids going? We have just done 5 cruises with RCI because of the great deals, but we missed disney and decided to come back to see what is new on the ships.

We are flying Southwest down the morning of the cruise from Baltimore.

Welcome Barb and Jim! We are sailing without kids, too. Our DS22 is in college and will still be in school (actually, he wouldn't want to go anyway) and our DD24 has a 'big people job' and would rather not 'waste' her vacation on a Disney cruise. I, too, am a teacher playing hooky from school. What do you teach?

We're flying into Orlando Friday night on Southwest and should arrive around 11:00 p.m., and we're staying at the Hyatt MCO. It would be great to meet up with everyone Friday night, but we get in kind of late...

Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter