Thankful, wishful CHANGING plans! NOV '12 PTR, Packing, shopping & last minute plans

Well, talked to my nephew's girlfriend and they aren't going to be able to come. I kinda doubted they would be able to with having classes that week and my nephew working for some company that's a fruit… :lmao: Black Friday and retail are stuck together forEVER!

It's okay though. I've asked a good friend that is actually a CM if she wants to come with us. She did the college program and works her 80 hours a year to be castmember for life. ::yes:: If she can't, then we'll just cancel the candlelight precessional package. :worried:

Well, YAY for some pixiedust:!!!!!!!

I was on another Disney board and we were chatting about flight cost, which reminded me I hadn't checked my seats in a while. So I popped on over to Airtran's site and duh-duh-duh-DAH!!!! Our flight TO Orlando has dropped $20!!!! :cool1: So I got a $60 credit which can be used towards our checked bags! YAY! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Now, here's the question… do I still only pack 2 suitcases or do I use this to my advantage and pack 3? :rolleyes1

Definitely 3! You know..... for all those souvenirs!

And I'm so jealous about your flight drop. I have everything booked now except our return flight. I keep waiting and watching. It just won't budge and I'm SICK to death of checking.

Congrats on yours though!

Well I say 3 of course. :lmao:

Well, I KNEW what you would say! :lmao:

Definitely 3! You know..... for all those souvenirs!

And I'm so jealous about your flight drop. I have everything booked now except our return flight. I keep waiting and watching. It just won't budge and I'm SICK to death of checking.

Congrats on yours though!

And for all the Princess dresses!! Oh and BTW the flight HOME from Orlando has nearly tripled, so I don't see any more credits in my future. I say book and pray that you catch a price drop!

Yea for airfare drop!!

I know!

Hi Christen! I've been slow to get around and catch up but I am excited to see that your airfare dropped and now you have the wonderful dilemma of what to do with the credit!! :laughing: Me, I love to save a dime but I just as quickly can turn around and justify spending it since I'm not out any more $.

I hope your CP package works out. :goodvibes

Thansk for dropping by my TR/DR. Crazy I know to do both! :upsidedow

Have a great weekend!

Hi Christen! I've been slow to get around and catch up but I am excited to see that your airfare dropped and now you have the wonderful dilemma of what to do with the credit!! :laughing: Me, I love to save a dime but I just as quickly can turn around and justify spending it since I'm not out any more $.

I hope your CP package works out. :goodvibes

Thansk for dropping by my TR/DR. Crazy I know to do both! :upsidedow

Have a great weekend!

You are allowed to be a *little* behind… but your TR is pretty good so far, so I'll let it slide for now!! :rotfl2:

I will pinch a penny til it screams, but then I tend to splurge a little on things like this!

Im following over on your PTR now!:)

Our DH/DBFs name are the same! I just noticed that!

Also, I love your daughters' names, they are so original!

Im following over on your PTR now!:)

Our DH/DBFs name are the same! I just noticed that!

Also, I love your daughters' names, they are so original!

I meant to say that when I jumped on your PTR!! :lmao: Clearly we have good taste! :goodvibes And thanks! I love the whole "naming" process for my girls. I think their names are unique without being hard to pronounce or learn to spell!

Happy Sunday Disboard friends!!! :wave2:

Football season has started and life is good! :cool1: Things have been crazy busy with work and Corey's schedule, but I feel like I'm finally getting a flow of things going! ::yes::

Just need to go through and make some final ressies now that I've settled on our park days. I want to add Tusker House for SURE. Trying to figure out what I want to do about the 1900 Park Fare ressie… It's currently booked for Wednesday morning, but that's my day that I have planned to do all the Fantasyland stuff. I don't want take time away from all the "new" stuff!!

I'm going to cancel my CP ressie. :sad: It's just too much to ask Catie to sit through. Plus, Friday is our ONLY day in EPCOT, and I'd basically be giving up the WHOLE afternoon/evening in order to go. If we don't have a babysitter to hang out with the girls, then I could be missing out on a lot around the park. We already have the Akershus breakfast that morning at 9:30, My plan is to get Corey over to Soaring to get our FPs for that first thing while the girls and I walk back to WS!

I went to JC Penney's yesterday and bought some tanks and a pair of shorts. I'm REALLY hoping for nice mild/warm weather over thanksgiving!!!! :worship: I wanted to buy some capri's, but the shorts were cheaper, and I just don't have a lot of shorts that fit! Is it crazy that I REALLY want to start packing our bags now?????? :scratchin I just keep thinking that the weather is starting to get cooler here, and it would be nice to pack up some of the shorts and such that I know I want to take with us. I'll probably wait a little while longer, and just start writing stuff down… but I really want to PACK!

Editted…
Guess what ya'll??!??!?! I just checked Airtran's site again and I totally lucked out! I just got $141 credit, because my flight had dropped prices AGAIN! I know my original prices were higher than I wanted, but I figured for the timing (holiday week) it was the best I could do. Well, repeat checking pays off!!! Of course, I have plenty of luggage "paid" for now AND a nice credit for my girl's trip that I'm considering in April!

Happy Sunday Disboard friends!!! :wave2:

Football season has started and life is good! :cool1: Things have been crazy busy with work and Corey's schedule, but I feel like I'm finally getting a flow of things going! ::yes::

Just need to go through and make some final ressies now that I've settled on our park days. I want to add Tusker House for SURE. Trying to figure out what I want to do about the 1900 Park Fare ressie… It's currently booked for Wednesday morning, but that's my day that I have planned to do all the Fantasyland stuff. I don't want take time away from all the "new" stuff!!

I'm going to cancel my CP ressie. :sad: It's just too much to ask Catie to sit through. Plus, Friday is our ONLY day in EPCOT, and I'd basically be giving up the WHOLE afternoon/evening in order to go. If we don't have a babysitter to hang out with the girls, then I could be missing out on a lot around the park. We already have the Akershus breakfast that morning at 9:30, My plan is to get Corey over to Soaring to get our FPs for that first thing while the girls and I walk back to WS!

I went to JC Penney's yesterday and bought some tanks and a pair of shorts. I'm REALLY hoping for nice mild/warm weather over thanksgiving!!!! :worship: I wanted to buy some capri's, but the shorts were cheaper, and I just don't have a lot of shorts that fit! Is it crazy that I REALLY want to start packing our bags now?????? :scratchin I just keep thinking that the weather is starting to get cooler here, and it would be nice to pack up some of the shorts and such that I know I want to take with us. I'll probably wait a little while longer, and just start writing stuff down… but I really want to PACK!

Editted…
Guess what ya'll??!??!?! I just checked Airtran's site again and I totally lucked out! I just got $141 credit, because my flight had dropped prices AGAIN! I know my original prices were higher than I wanted, but I figured for the timing (holiday week) it was the best I could do. Well, repeat checking pays off!!! Of course, I have plenty of luggage "paid" for now AND a nice credit for my girl's trip that I'm considering in April!

Yay for more credit!!!! now you'll need to go back and use that credit. LOL

So exciting news!!!

My TA emailed me about some changes that we had to make (nothing major, just reworking some things… :teacher:mickey math is all!) and she let me know that she was able to move us to a Nemo Suite!!!!!!! :yay: Of course, now, I have convinced Cortlyn how great the Cars rooms are, so we need to watch some Nemo section videos online!! :rolleyes1 Oh darn… seeing more pictures and images of AoA??? I'm excited! I can't wait to get there!!!

So things are really fall into place for our trip. I'm getting so excited and I'm just READY for the trip to get here. But before the trip, we have to go to Hattiesburg for a wedding in October. It's going to be a fun costume wedding!! I think I'm going to be a Flight Attendant- IF the costume I found online is long enough! :eek: Adult costumes are sooo short!!!!!

How awesome that your air fare dropped again!! :thumbsup2

Awwww the excitement of wanting to pack NOW - I know that feeling! :goodvibes

Happy Thursday!

Yea for your airfare dropping again!! :cool1:

Sorry to hear about having to drop CP. We were originally booked with all 4 kids, then DH & I talked it over more and we decided to send the little boys to Sand Castle Club & we will just take the older kids.

How exciting to have a Nemo suite at AoA!

I dont think its crazy to want to start packing already, I am already putting stuff away in suitcases too :rotfl2:

So exciting news!!!

My TA emailed me about some changes that we had to make (nothing major, just reworking some things… :teacher:mickey math is all!) and she let me know that she was able to move us to a Nemo Suite!!!!!!! :yay: Of course, now, I have convinced Cortlyn how great the Cars rooms are, so we need to watch some Nemo section videos online!! :rolleyes1 Oh darn… seeing more pictures and images of AoA??? I'm excited! I can't wait to get there!!!

So things are really fall into place for our trip. I'm getting so excited and I'm just READY for the trip to get here. But before the trip, we have to go to Hattiesburg for a wedding in October. It's going to be a fun costume wedding!! I think I'm going to be a Flight Attendant- IF the costume I found online is long enough! :eek: Adult costumes are sooo short!!!!!

NEMO SUITE!!! Yay!!:cool1: I know you really wanted the Nemo Suite. And I'm sure Cortlyn will be very excited with the fact that she's at Disney, I'm sure the room will just be icing on the cake!

Yay!!!!!!

:cool1:

How awesome that your air fare dropped again!! :thumbsup2

Awwww the excitement of wanting to pack NOW - I know that feeling! :goodvibes

Happy Thursday!

It is just so hard to KNOW what I want to pack and not doing it… I do have a little pile-o-stuff building in the bedroom though! Swim Diapers, water bottles…

Yea for your airfare dropping again!! :cool1:

Sorry to hear about having to drop CP. We were originally booked with all 4 kids, then DH & I talked it over more and we decided to send the little boys to Sand Castle Club & we will just take the older kids.

How exciting to have a Nemo suite at AoA!

I dont think its crazy to want to start packing already, I am already putting stuff away in suitcases too :rotfl2:

If Catie was able to go to a Kids Club, I'd totally do that. :thumbsup2 But she's only going to be 19 months old… and the cost for the in room child care is just too much in my opinion for one night!

I'm super excited about the Nemo room!

NEMO SUITE!!! Yay!!:cool1: I know you really wanted the Nemo Suite. And I'm sure Cortlyn will be very excited with the fact that she's at Disney, I'm sure the room will just be icing on the cake!

Oh yeah, Cortlyn just wants to go back to Disney. She'd be happy anywhere as long as she could ride those buses! I think that's one of her favorite "rides"! haha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter