Thankful, wishful CHANGING plans! NOV '12 PTR, Packing, shopping & last minute plans

OHEMGEE… I just realized that a girl (I'll call her R) I know that worked for Disney still DOES work for Disney and I'm just beside myself! She is Belle right now! and wait for it…
:bitelip:

:hyper:

:love:

SHE ALSO IS MARY POPPINS!!!!

I am about to cry, just knowing that I know her and she is Belle AND she is Mary is just a little overwhelming. Like, I know that the magic is there regardless, but being this close to the Magic is just amazing! See… I knew that she had been Snow White- and she was an amazing Snow White. I didn't know R well, but we have SEVERAL mutual friends and we have talked. Anyway, I didn't realize that she was still there until tonight. I was on facebook and noticed one of our mutual friend's sister had a picture of her with Mary Poppins. I opened the picture to see, and I thought- Well… THAT looks like R!!! So I messaged my friend G and said "Um… is that Mary who I think it is????" and turns out, I was right!!! Sigh…

Of course, I always thought she was an amazing Snow White, but then seeing her dressed as Belle, I thought she was gorgeous! And now as MY MARY POPPINS?!?!?!!? I just want to die! :cloud9:

That is so cool! :goodvibes Does she have a main location or is she all over?

She does several things that she does, but it's a set schedule each week. 3 days a week she is in EPCOT and then she does MK one day and then she floats one day. pixiedust: I can't WAIT!!!! Her current schedule doesn't work with my plan, so of course I'm ready to scrap it all and start over! :scratchin I think we will be waiting to see what happens with her schedule during the holidays and then try and rework some things so we can see each other! :thumbsup2

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE!!!!!

She emailed me back today telling me that she is going to be training for the Storytime with Belle soon! I don't know if will get the chance to see her in that on our trip, but OMG!!!

Wow! It's great that your were able to save so much on flights!

I know what you mean about wanting to start packing early. I want to start buying clothes for the kids, but it is way to early! I am trying to wait until next June to start doing that.

It is so cool that you know a character in real life! Hopefully you will be able to get a picture with her on your trip!

Wow! It's great that your were able to save so much on flights!

I know what you mean about wanting to start packing early. I want to start buying clothes for the kids, but it is way to early! I am trying to wait until next June to start doing that.

It is so cool that you know a character in real life! Hopefully you will be able to get a picture with her on your trip!

I actually have finally pulled out the small suitcase and I have been putting stuff inside as I see it. Swim Diapers, shorts (PLEASE LORD :worship: LET ME HAVE WARM WEATHER!), water bottles…

My friend is going to do what she can to make sure we can meet up! I'm sooooo excited!!!! pixiedust:

Well, things have been a little busy for me lately. Got some bad news today- No… I won't be canceling Disney… but my mom and dad called to tell me that my mom has cancer. We don't have a close relationship- Well… we don't have a relationship at this point. Long story, but it still sucks to hear that someone close to you is dying. :worried: Anyway, just throwing it out there for prayers and such. The cancer is pretty far along and there isn't a lot of hope from what my parents were saying. So, we are probably not going to my friend's wedding in MS and traveling home later this month.:confused3 We'll see…

I am so sorry about your Mom. I do think you should visit with her and at least you know you made an effort to patch things up.

Christen I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. I can't imagine what the reality of hearing those words stirred in your soul but I'm sure that as the inevitable draws near you will offer the perfect words to make peace with the situation. I trust that God would give you words of wisdom and quiet your heart in the days ahead. :goodvibes

I am so sorry about your Mom. I do think you should visit with her and at least you know you made an effort to patch things up.
We will be making some plans shortly...

Christen I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. I can't imagine what the reality of hearing those words stirred in your soul but I'm sure that as the inevitable draws near you will offer the perfect words to make peace with the situation. I trust that God would give you words of wisdom and quiet your heart in the days ahead. :goodvibes

Thank you for you kind and beautiful words.

Since this is where I share so much, I did decide to go and talk with a counselor through my employers EAP program. I have an appointment for later this week, so that's good. Like I said, the story is long, twisted and complicated, so hopefully talking to a professional will help me sort through the feelings and emotions that are under the surface.

So sorry to hear about your Mom. I hope you can find soem real peace with it all and have loving closure at the end.

:grouphug:

Christen, I'm sorry to hear the sad news about your mother. Even though the two of you aren't close, it doesn't make it any easier, I am sure. I'll definitely be saying prayers.

Well, things have been a little busy for me lately. Got some bad news today- No… I won't be canceling Disney… but my mom and dad called to tell me that my mom has cancer. We don't have a close relationship- Well… we don't have a relationship at this point. Long story, but it still sucks to hear that someone close to you is dying. :worried: Anyway, just throwing it out there for prayers and such. The cancer is pretty far along and there isn't a lot of hope from what my parents were saying. So, we are probably not going to my friend's wedding in MS and traveling home later this month.:confused3 We'll see…

Oh Christen I'm so sorry! I know you guys aren't on the best terms, but I'm sure it's still hard to hear.
I hope you two are able to come together and make peace for what time she has left.

So sorry to hear about your Mom. I hope you can find soem real peace with it all and have loving closure at the end.

:grouphug:

Thank you.

Christen, I'm sorry to hear the sad news about your mother. Even though the two of you aren't close, it doesn't make it any easier, I am sure. I'll definitely be saying prayers.

Thanks. Your prayers are very appreciated!

Oh Christen I'm so sorry! I know you guys aren't on the best terms, but I'm sure it's still hard to hear.
I hope you two are able to come together and make peace for what time she has left.
Thanks!

I want to thank each of you again for your words and prayers. It means so much.

Well, we are 46 days out! Sent in the final payment info to my favorite Travel Agent tonight…. :cheer2: Of course, my ticker says 47 days…

I need to make some final decisions on dining. I want to do Tusker House for Breakfast- it was so good the last time and I don't want to miss out that again. But there hasn't been any good times lately. And of course, right now- there is nothing available all day… :confused3

Yay for final payment!! :banana: Good luck trying to get Tusker House - you never know.. someone may cancel and you can kindly take their place. It is still a restaurant on my to do list. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter