• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Oh! did I already say THANK YOU?

EvilinaDM101

I LOVE Disney, Lilo and Stitch, Depeche Mode and m
:moped: We will be leaving in 10 hours and I just wanted to Thank EVERYONE on here for all the great tips, information, and support this past year! After all this planning it's SOOOOOO weird that it's finally here! I will post a report and pictures as soon as we get back. Once again Thank you all so much for everything! :grouphug:

Congratulations to you. Your day has finally arrived!!! Sending my best wishes for a wonderful wedding and magical Disneymoon!!!

Good luck, I am so excited for you. It makes me think about just how fast mine will come too. Enjoy every minute of it, can't wait to read the report and see all your beautiful pictures!!

Wow, it's your wedding all ready? Congrats!!! I remember reading all your posts about how excited you were! Congrats again! Can't wait to read the trip report!

CONGRATULATIONS, BEST WISHES AND GOOD LUCK!!

It's all going to be SOOO wonderful and it's going to go by so quickly! So try to really slow down and breath whenever you can! Enjoy your day and can't wait to see pics when you get back!!!
:sunny: :flower:

Congrats, Good Luck and have a wonderful time Shonnel! :wave: Sending lots of love and pixie dust with you! :love: :wizard:

OH MY GOD!!! The day has come already???? :goodvibes

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: Here is some pixie dust (even though you won't need it ;) ) to ensure you day is magical - a real life fairy tale...GOOD LUCK!

Congratulations! Enjoy everything and make sure you take the time to 'take it all in'. The day will be over before you know it! I'll be in WDW this weekend, will you be wearing your bride hat? I'll look for you :)

Congratulations! Enjoy this magical event . Good luck to you in your new life that the two of you are starting together.

crissy

yeah shonnel! have a safe trip & best wishes for a happy disneymoon & wedding! congratulations cant wait to hear all the details when you return.

Shonnel, Have the best time and congrats! Don't forget to take your time and enjoy it all of it!!!

Have a blast and best wishes!

:genie: :shamrock: :jumping1: :wave2:

:cheer2: :cheer2: Yeah for you! :cheer2: :cheer2:
Have a great time. Capture every moment, and ENJOY yourselves. You'll only get this day once in your life. Live it up!!!!!!!!

This is so exciting!!! Relax, take it all in, and remember every detail :) I know your day will be beautiful! Congrats!

Wow I can't believe your day is here either!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I hope you have the most amazing time and can't wait to hear all about it!! Have an awesome time!! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Have a wonderful time and enjoy every minute of it!! I can't believe your wedding is here already!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter