• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Oh! did I already say THANK YOU?

Guess you're leaving pretty soon, huh? Oh I can't even stand the excitement for you. I can't imagine sitting here right now knowing that in an hour or so I was leaving for my WDW wedding!!!!! :teeth: :teeth:

Shonnel -- Your wedding is going to be the BEST!! So unique with the Lilo and Stitch theme, your centerpieces, etc. Your guests are going to remember this forever, not to mention how you and DH will have special, magical memories! I cannot wait to see your photos and read your trip report when you get back.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Jennifer

Best Wishes and Congratulations! Look forward to seeing your photographs and hearing all about you trip! :wizard:

I hope you have a perfect trip!! Can't wait to hear about it and see the pictures!

Have a WONDERFUL and MAGICAL wedding day!

I'm late to this but I so hope that your day was wonderful and magical.

Congratulations to you both :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter