• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thank you, Fabulous DISigners!! My T pics

All of your shirts look great!!! Where did you find the Mickey bags? That is exactly what I am looking for.

TIA
Michele

Below are some things I have gotten off of Ebay, the Dollar Tree and Walmart....again, my sons have no idea i have been making the tshirts or have purchased all of this for them.... :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

DSCN3079.jpg

DSCN3080.jpg

DSCN3081.jpg

DSCN3082.jpg

DSCN3083.jpg

DSCN3084.jpg

I got them on Ebay for $ .99!! the same with the autograph books! I think if you go to Ebay and put in "Disney" or "Mickey Mouse Cinch Sacks" you should be able to find them! :thumbsup2

the ebay name is " mystylestuff " they do have the cinch bags for the BUY IT NOW price of $2.95 as well. It is well worth that price, too!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness!!
I can not believe how wonderful everything looks!!
I have never been in this forum before...
Uh oh...
I sense another project coming:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OMG GREAT stuff! My kids would freak over that personalized stuff!!! What part of Carolina are you from? Have ya'll been to the Hard Rock Park yet?

Thank you! We are in the upstate, Greenville/Spartanburg, and no we have not been to the Hard Rock park yet, may go late july or spring of next year :banana:

Thank you! We are in the upstate, Greenville/Spartanburg, and no we have not been to the Hard Rock park yet, may go late july or spring of next year :banana:

Plan to come when a concert is going on. It's included with park admission! Do you have a certain program to print all that stuff? It's so darn cute!

Wow!! You are one cool Mom!!!!
I love what you did!!!

Can you tell me who did the Tink - No Autographs Please & the Epcot International Pixie Dust?
Do you have the links to them by chance?

I went tot he link on here and seen a design I liked. when I clicked to save it as a picture and then add it to my list on word processor (I print out little pictures of the designs I want for this trip so I can cross off as I go), it come out very small where the others I took right from the website are the right size already. How do you change the size? When I stretch it, you know what happens...it blurs really bad:confused3

Thanks guys

Where did you find designs to make your shirts. They are awesome looking.

Thank you, Wilea....just browse around this board, I got them from all the different DISigners i mentioned in the 1st post~ :)

Some way other then saving it as a picture? I usually "save picture as...". It was the 1st stimulating the economy one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter