TERRIFIED-12/22/14 Trip & DD JUST began DIALYSIS

ImaDisneyGurl2

Earning My Ears
Hello All, Im new to the boards as of today,- Ive travelled to WDW yearly since 90'- BUT - NEVER with a DD on HemoDialysis!

:welcome: to the DIS!

I do not have first-hand experience with dialysis, but I can see how this must feel so overwhelming for you right now! :hug:

I'd suggest you go ahead and plan the ADRs. Once you find our more about the dialysis schedule, maybe you can make adjustments. I know others on the board here do have experience with dialysis while at WDW, so hopefully they will chime in with some advice.

Enjoy your vacation!

Welcome to DIS

I also don't have much experience with that. What I can suggest is to book your dining the way you want it. Once it is all booked then contact special diets. They don't really need more than a week or two notice. Once you can narrow down the dialysis you can then see about making any last minute changes to your dining. Remember all reservations are credit card gtd but for most you can cxl the day before no charge.

Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter