*Teresa & Greg-7/1/12*Swan/Fultons/GF Marina-Epcot Character Fun-Updated*2/22*

Congrats on VWL! That's great!
Wilderness Lodge is my FAVORITE resort, so I'm kinda jealous. :goodvibes

I took Danielle's lead and decided to make a pre trip report for the honeymoon. This way I can just keep the wedding and the honeymoon separate for now.

If you want to check it out you can click the link in my signature or....go here Honeymoon Pre Trip Report

We have planned for it some but not everything. We are always really laid back with our visiting disney plans so it should not be too terribly complicated. Hope you enjoy.

In wedding news....

Here are some pictures of what the final Save the Date will look like

ABD9648C.jpg

This is what It will look like when it comes out of the envelope

403AB697.jpg

This is what it will look like when it is opened

72F41178.jpg

This is what the cards look like that are inside

*Save the Dates: should be here this week I hope so I can send them off in the mail. No special postage I have decided just because I do not have time and I need to get these mailed.

*Groomsmen: the time frame for the guys to get in touch with us has lapsed so this week the goal will be to find 2 new ones

*Room Block: I am going to be getting all the documents signed and faxed this week for the room block so it can be put on reserve. This needs to be done NOW!

*Dessert Party: We need to sign the paperwork and send it back to Disney with the deposit. I would like to do this by the end of the week.

*Linens: I need to speak with greg about the final pricing of the linens and we need to decide what we are going to do there.

*Flowers and Decor: I will be emailing Petals by Design to remind them to send me the new pricing for what we discussed last Monday

*Dress: This weekend I will need to get my bra settled on and get it to my seamstress so she can begin the dress alterations

*Honeymoon: Greg and I need to work on some honeymoon planning together

*DVC: gotta send the contract back with all signatures to close on it so we can book our wedding trip and honeymoon :)

Ok well there we go that is my short and quick update!

Enjoy my friends

Teresa

They look fabulous! Where did you print them??

I actually sent the files to Cards and Pockets and had them print them for me. We had to choose a non linen paper even though that was what I wanted. The reason for this was because on the linen you lost some of the boldness of the colors and you lost the paisley design that is very subtle.

What you are looking at in the pictures are the sample mock ups they did. Nothing will be changed on them I am just waiting for the rest of them to come in so I can put them together and mail them.

I can not wait!

Teresa

LOVE the invites--they look so pretty all put together. And that envelope is fabulous!

Oooh, I'm so excited! I'm going over to check out your Honeymoon PTR now!!! :goodvibes

Your STDs are awesome! I really love them a lot. Nice work. I gotta show my H, he's a big star wars fan too. I shouldn't admit to this but I've never seen star wars. :0

Just checking in sweetie!! The STDs turned out wonderfully. They are awsome and so you!!! Great work!!! Loing all the photos!! You are a very photogenic couple!!!

I actually sent the files to Cards and Pockets and had them print them for me. We had to choose a non linen paper even though that was what I wanted. The reason for this was because on the linen you lost some of the boldness of the colors and you lost the paisley design that is very subtle.

What you are looking at in the pictures are the sample mock ups they did. Nothing will be changed on them I am just waiting for the rest of them to come in so I can put them together and mail them.

I can not wait!

Teresa

Good to know! I'm going to be using C&P for our wedding invites! How much do their samples run??

I need to order samples as well. We have a subtle print like your paisley print in our invites as well. So I guess no linen paper for us either. Wah. :sad2:

LOVE the invites--they look so pretty all put together. And that envelope is fabulous!

Oooh, I'm so excited! I'm going over to check out your Honeymoon PTR now!!! :goodvibes

Thanks Danielle I am glad you started one I actually think it is going to help me keep things organized so thank you for starting one. The envelope is a plum color I really like it

Your STDs are awesome! I really love them a lot. Nice work. I gotta show my H, he's a big star wars fan too. I shouldn't admit to this but I've never seen star wars. :0

I hope your H likes them. I can not believe you have not watched them. You definitely should rectify that.

Just checking in sweetie!! The STDs turned out wonderfully. They are awsome and so you!!! Great work!!! Loing all the photos!! You are a very photogenic couple!!!

Thanks Jo! Thank your for the compliments we have had that told to us quite a bit. I am glad that you like the pictures I hope you got a chance to see all of them on facebook. I can't wait for the wedding and honeymoon because of photopass. We took so many at christmas but we forgot to buy the disc after and thus we lost them all.

Good to know! I'm going to be using C&P for our wedding invites! How much do their samples run??

I need to order samples as well. We have a subtle print like your paisley print in our invites as well. So I guess no linen paper for us either. Wah. :sad2:

My sample proofs for one whole set then they sent me one card on 2 different kinds of paper that I asked for were $8 so not bad at all and they got them done very fast. They also started printing my save the dates very fast. I need to check on the status of them they should be arriving at my mom's soon.

I love your STD. the turned out great!

Thanks I am so glad you girls like them

Teresa

These turned out so wonderfully! They have such a great flow and I think they are really true to you as a couple and your event. Great work! :goodvibes

So I had said originally I was not going to pick the girls dresses out and I am still not going to. However, I think since my step daughter is going to have a junior bridesmaid dress from Alfred Angelo...hopefully then maybe I should set something up with them to offer 20% off a gown if they buy it through Alfred Angelo. My new step mom is doing that for her wedding to my dad in April.

So I went and did some bridesmaid online dress shopping for myself for my Dad's wedding and I saved several styles that I would wear but that I also like for my own wedding. I think there are more styles I would like for my own wedding but oh well. So here are the pictures...let me know what you think of these dresses for not only me but also for my bridesmaids. The dresses for my wedding will be in black but I am contemplating for my junior bridesmaid (step daughter) a different color because she is very white and does not have a tan and I feel like black will look bad on her with her bleach blonde hair. For my dad's wedding the dresses will be in a bright mexican purple, teal, pink or yellow whichever I decide.

I think for shoes I am going to tell them to go with something colorful and fun and then for necklaces I am going to try and find something for them to wear I think.

Ok I need your help and opinions.

bridesmaid3.jpg

for me and my bridesmaids

bridesmaid2.jpg

bridesmaid1.jpg

bridesmaid5-1.jpg

Bridesmaids4.jpg

mybridesmaid3.jpg

my bridesmaids only

mybridesmaid1.jpg

my bridesmaids only

mybridesmaid2.jpg

my bridesmaids only

bridesmaid7.jpg

for me

bridesmaid6.jpg

for me

TIA for your opinions

I like #6 the best and then #1. What sizes are your bridesmaids? Is there a wide variety of shapes and sizes? Because some of the dresses look like they'd be more flattering on thinner women (like #4, 5 & 8). I think you have some great choices though. Good luck deciding!

I like #6 the best and then #1. What sizes are your bridesmaids? Is there a wide variety of shapes and sizes? Because some of the dresses look like they'd be more flattering on thinner women (like #4, 5 & 8). I think you have some great choices though. Good luck deciding!

I am not going to choose for them I am going to let them choose. I just think I am going to send an email that says hey I found these and I like these as options for bridesmaid dresses. two of them are smaller girls and one my MOH is a bigger girl but she has great taste. so like I said I am not going to require it I am just going to suggest them.

They are all great!! I think #3 & 6 are my fav's, and I think any of them would look good on you and your slim figure!

The STD's look awesome too!! :)

I think dresses 3 & 6 would be great for your bridesmaids. For a July wedding they'll be nice and breezy!

So ladies I am getting the vibe for bridesmaids but what about for me for my dad's mexican fiesta inspired april wedding. remember the dress will be in a bright purple, teal, yellow, pink, orange, red or blue most likely purple for me. Just think piñata

so which one?

Teresa

I like 2, 3, and 7 the best. But they are all great. I would like 3 for a fiesta type of dress.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter