Tech support issues for eTicket

Has this app been left for dead ??? :confused3

I'll finally be joining the iphone club next month when the iphone comes to Verizon and I was thinking of buying the eticket app for my new phone.

I don't want to buy an app that's been abandoned :confused:

eTicket is certainly not "abandoned". Many of the updates happen automatically and are transparent to the user. The way the code was written allows us to update it without having to push out a new version to iTunes every time we update it.

I've been working on some other projects, but you can expect an iOS4 version of eTicket soon with updated, high-res graphics, and multitasking support.

Thanks!

-Josh

My DVC calculator has never worked!! It always says error calculating points try again! Any tips??

I inputted my upcoming DW August trip into my Ipad. Would that it somehow could be automatically shared with my Iphone app.

endorsed E ticket. It would be a shame if the app got lost in the shuffle of other apps out there.

I noticed that the map of the Magic Kingdom has air photos showing the construction for the Fantasyland expansion. Cool photos

I have eTicket loaded on both my iPhone and iPad. I usually get on the app on my iPad. Usually, I just get on without having to login everytime. A couple of days ago, it gave me an "incorrect login or password" error. I tried logging in on my iPhone, which worked fine, and I can login on the computer without any problem. I synced my iPad to iTunes again, removed eTicket, and reinstalled it. It's still giving me the same error. I've tried logging in quite a few times to make sure I'm using the correct username and password. Any ideas? Thank you!!!

check your time and Date on your Ipad. If the time is not correct, The Boards will not authenticate you.

So sorry if this is already asked but is there any chance it will be available for Android?

Every time I use the DVC calculator from 1st jan 2012 onwards I get a message saying their is an error calculating please try again. Works fine for 2011 dates

Will this app be updated for iPad to make use of the full screen?

I'm starting to think the app is dead. It's a shame. There was so much hype and excitement when it came out, and it is never even talked about now. Don't get me wrong, I love the boards, the team here etc., but I'm thinking that maybe this was just a bit more work than anticipated? I've also noticed the price is still $5.99, which is eh, kind of steep to say the least for an app that really appears to have had no changes in a long time. :confused3

its probably been mentioned already but my phone isnt being nice while browsing today... so... When can we have this for the DROID?

Hello hello? Is anybody in here? Is this app EVER going to be updated again, or are you guys hoping anyone that asks about it just goes away quietly? I see your still taking money for it on the app store, and haven't even lowered the price yet.

Is it dead completely? I think anyone that has bought it has a right to know, considering how you guys were pushing it when it first came out. :confused3

The points calculator does not work with reservations changing between years i.e new years reservations

Why does the app not work at the parks but works fine in my living room six miles away?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter