Tech support issues for eTicket

I lost my iPhone over the weekend and went and got the $97 one from Wal-Mart but I lost some of my paid apps!

One was E-Ticket! :( I am so sad. I synched my computer and for some reason it will not sync up, along with Doodlejump, another one of my favorites.

Does anyone have any ideas how I can get my Apps back? I went to check for available downloads and there is nothing!

If you are using the same Apple account when you go to download an app you already have paid for it will pop up a box telling you that you are entitled to download it for free.

Right after you bought your new iPhone did you receive the notification that the iPhone 4 was being released later this month?

If you are using the same Apple account when you go to download an app you already have paid for it will pop up a box telling you that you are entitled to download it for free.

Just like Bell30012 mentioned you can redownload it for free as long as you are using the same iTunes account. Did you every sync your iPhone with iTunes? If you did all your apps are saved on your computer.

You can view a list of your purchases by clicking on your email address in iTunes to pull up your account information then click on the Purchase History button. It will be broken down my invoice. You can use this to see which apps you paid for that you may want back.

The one thing that annoys me more than anything on my eticket app is that if I go to do anything else on my phone I lose my place on the disboards. Now that iphone 3GS and 4 has multitasking capabilities, does anyone know if there will be an update for eticket to remedy this problem? I would use this app a lot more if it didn't make me start over everytime.

Anybody feel my pain or am I on my own here?

I also would really like a "back" button at the bottom of a thread, so I don't have to go all the way back to the top to easily get back to the list of thread topics. Thanks!

There is a lot of outdated info on E ticket. What is the plan to keep the info updated? For example, E ticket says there is still a McDonalds at DTD.

Is there a way to get onto the UserCP from E-ticket? So I can keep up with threads I'm already subscribed to? Just wondering.

My DVC points calculator never worked and I can't figure out how to use the itinerary!!!! Help!!!

Has this app been left for dead ??? :confused3

I'll finally be joining the iphone club next month when the iphone comes to Verizon and I was thinking of buying the eticket app for my new phone.

I don't want to buy an app that's been abandoned :confused:

I just upgraded to an iPhone and would love to buy this app, but if it's been abandoned...I'm not so interested. Any news?

I keep being told that my username and password are incorrect when using the app when neither have changed? (to get onto the boards)
Any one else with this problem?

I keep being told that my username and password are incorrect when using the app when neither have changed? (to get onto the boards)
Any one else with this problem?

No, sorry. My account logs in as normal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter