Tebi73's DISigns - New Stuff - 10/9/2010 Post #2820

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the pirate heads with Mom and Dad on them, they were earlier in this thread!
THT:)

Is there any way to get one with Rachel in the same font as the mom and dad you just posted for me so that they all match? Thank you in advance.

I just found your designs and love them!

I would love to have a Pirate Mickey that says Phillip and a Pirate Minnie that says Katerina.

Could you also do a fairies one that says Katerina for me?

Thank you so much!

PirateMickeyHeadBrandon.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadTyler.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadConnor.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadAmara.jpg

Thank you so much! These will be great for the new pirate makeover experience!!

Hi! I just love your designs! I would love to use the pirate Mickey and Minnie heads for our Grand Gathering. Could you do these when you get some time:

Minnie w/ names: Lori, Kaity, Ann, Caroline, Kim, Sandy, Darlene

AND

Mickey w/ names: Steve, Jimmy, Shawn, Bruce, George, Larry, Kyle

Thanks very much!:flower3:

I love the pirate mickey and minnie heads. Could you please make a few for my kids when you have time?

Mickey- Sam, Ben

Minnie- Mallery, Avery,Hillary

Thanks so much, You are very talented.

Tracy

I also loved the Mickey heads
Could you do those for my boys?
Lucas and Felipe
Thanks in advance

Can I please request the Pirate Mickey with the names Tim. Timmy, and Jacob. If I could also request the Minnie pirate with the name Heather.

Thanks!!!

Hi could I request these two to be personalized? Mickey would have the name Alain, and Minnie would have Wanda?
Thanks in advance if you can do this.:love:

Your designs are really nice. Can you please make to following for me:

Pirate Mickey:
Jeffery
Jahlil
Dad
Jeff

Pirate Minnie:
Stephanie
Mom

Thanks!

I just discovered your work! Too, too cute!! Very creative ideas.

Can these be made into a t-shirt by printing an iron-on transfer?

If so, would it be possible to create the Pooh & friends on stilts for a little boy rather than a girl? I have a Samuel who is nuts about Pooh characters, but a Piglet pink name wouldn't be as desirable as perhaps a Eeyore blue name. :)

Thanks!

PirateMickeyHeadJim.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadAlison.jpg

Could I please have the following in Mom-Minnie Pirate and Dad-Mickey Pirate? Thank you so much in advance.

Is there any way to get one with Rachel in the same font as the mom and dad you just posted for me so that they all match? Thank you in advance.

I would love to have a Pirate Mickey that says Phillip and a Pirate Minnie that says Katerina.

Thank you so much!

Thank you all for your kind words! I will work on these tonight. I was at a baseball tournament all weekend, so I didn't get a chance to check on these!

Thansk so much for the designs and the info on how to print! I love the minnie big sis/lil sis!!Can't wait to make them!Just one question-you said I would not have to reverse image with dark traansfer paper?the names and text won't be backwords?What are the advantages/disadvantages of doing them all in the dark then?Thanks-Lisa the newbie

No - the words wouldn't be backwards. The dark transfers are a little different than the light in that they are ironed on face up. You just use the "tissue" type paper that is included in the transfer pack. You put the "tissue" on top of the design when you iron it on. The instructions should be included in the pack on exactly how to do it. I've only used them once back in November, but I absolutely loved the way they turned out. The colors are so vibrant with them! On the dark ones, all the white areas actually print white where as on the light ones, they print "clear". The only disadvantages that I can think of is that you may have to trim around the design more if you don't want the white to show on your shirts.

Thank you SOOOO much for the Heffalump! My friend is a schoolteacher for 3rd graders and a Heffalump fanatic. I love the backfill especially. I'm making the magnet for her to put on her desk.

One question. Please to take this as a critique, more just I'm obsessed with knowing things... (I ask LOTS of questions about everything), Was there a reason for the mix in capital and lower case letter? I was wondering if it was a spacing issue or maybe adding artistic flair? I love it no matter what, and she does to, it was just something I picked up on.

:wizard: Keep up the FABULOUS work! Thanks for all you do!:wizard:

Thank you SOOOO much for the Heffalump! My friend is a schoolteacher for 3rd graders and a Heffalump fanatic. I love the backfill especially. I'm making the magnet for her to put on her desk.

One question. Please to take this as a critique, more just I'm obsessed with knowing things... (I ask LOTS of questions about everything), Was there a reason for the mix in capital and lower case letter? I was wondering if it was a spacing issue or maybe adding artistic flair? I love it no matter what, and she does to, it was just something I picked up on.

:wizard: Keep up the FABULOUS work! Thanks for all you do!:wizard:

No problem! Questions don't bother me at all - the mix was in the font. It is a font called "Cafe Rojo" and it doesn't differentiate between the capitals and lower case. If she would rather have a different font, I would be glad to change it for you!

Hi! I just love your designs! I would love to use the pirate Mickey and Minnie heads for our Grand Gathering. Could you do these when you get some time:

Minnie w/ names: Lori, Kaity, Ann, Caroline, Kim, Sandy, Darlene

AND

Mickey w/ names: Steve, Jimmy, Shawn, Bruce, George, Larry, Kyle

Thanks very much!:flower3:

PirateMinnieHeadLori.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadKaity.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadCaroline.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadAnn.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadKim.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadSandy.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadDarlene.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadSteve.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadJimmy.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadShawn.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadBruce.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadGeorge.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadLarry.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadKyle.jpg

I love the pirate mickey and minnie heads. Could you please make a few for my kids when you have time?

Mickey- Sam, Ben

Minnie- Mallery, Avery,Hillary

Thanks so much, You are very talented.

Tracy

PirateMickeyHeadSam.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadBen.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadMallery.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadAvery.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadHillarycopy.jpg

I also loved the Mickey heads
Could you do those for my boys?
Lucas and Felipe
Thanks in advance

PirateMickeyHeadLucas.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadFelipe.jpg

Can I please request the Pirate Mickey with the names Tim. Timmy, and Jacob. If I could also request the Minnie pirate with the name Heather.

Thanks!!!

PirateMickeyHeadTim.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadTimmy.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadJacob.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadHeather.jpg

Hi could I request these two to be personalized? Mickey would have the name Alain, and Minnie would have Wanda?
Thanks in advance if you can do this.:love:

PirateMickeyHeadAlain.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadWanda.jpg

Your designs are really nice. Can you please make to following for me:

Pirate Mickey:
Jeffery
Jahlil
Dad
Jeff

Pirate Minnie:
Stephanie
Mom

Thanks!

PirateMickeyHeadJeffery.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadJahlil.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadDad.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadJeff.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadStephanie.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadMom.jpg

Could I please have the following in Mom-Minnie Pirate and Dad-Mickey Pirate? Thank you so much in advance.

PirateMinnieHeadMom.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadDad.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadMom.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadDad.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadRachel.jpg

Thank you so much!

PirateMickeyHeadPhillip.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadKaterina.jpg

TinkFairiesKaterina.jpg

I just discovered your work! Too, too cute!! Very creative ideas.

Can these be made into a t-shirt by printing an iron-on transfer?

If so, would it be possible to create the Pooh & friends on stilts for a little boy rather than a girl? I have a Samuel who is nuts about Pooh characters, but a Piglet pink name wouldn't be as desirable as perhaps a Eeyore blue name. :)

Thanks!

How's this?

PigletNameSamuel.jpg

These are awesome, thank you so very much for your talents and the Wanda and Alain Pirate heads!!
Have an awesome day!!
SparkleHeartsThanks.gif

Thank you so much. My kids are going to love love love these. You are very good at this!

Thanks SO much for the Mickey and Minnie pirate heads. They are going to be so cute!

We just added 4 more people to our Grand Gathering so could I please trouble you to make a few more for me?

I would need:

Minnie for April, Kathy and Alex

AND
Mickey for Joey

Thanks so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter