• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tebi73's DISigns - New Stuff - 10/9/2010 Post #2820

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love these!! Could you please do the pirate Mickeys for me with these names:

Mickey Pirate - Maher, J.J., Tyler, Sean and Andy

Minnie Pirate - Chris, Angie, Mammaw, Norma

Also, 1 Kingdom Hearts design for Tyler (its his birthday!)

Thank you sooooooooo much!!!:flower3:

The pirate Minnie's are FANTASTIC!! Thank you so much. I noticed a person with a penchant for the Cheshire Cat. I was pouring over photobucket last night wondering how one would look.

I downloaded a couple. How do I insert them here in my message??

Cheshire.jpg

AlicePenny.jpg

CheshireCat2Penny.jpg

You are so talented!!I love all of the designs! I have never made a shirt but want to try for our upcoming trip! With your help it just might be fabulous! I am interested in a pirate minnie head with the name chloe.Also any ideas for a big sis and lil sis shirt??Big sis is 17 and lil is 4!!!(yes I know, we are crazy!)I have seen a few minnie head silhouettes but am open to your ideas!Thanks in advance.Hope I can figure out how to reverse and print them! Any special printer needed or will the average household HP work? Thanks again-Lisa

Here is your Pirate head DISign. I have also added some Big Sis/Little Sis DISigns on there for you. I hope the teenager doesn't find them too kiddie-fied! Also, you should'nt have any trouble using your normal printer as long as it is an inkjet and not a laser printer. The transfers won't work on laser printers (you can find some, but they are really outrageously priced and you have to have a heat press to use them). Also, your printer should have an option when you go to print the transfer that lets you reverse the design. Or, another option would be to get the transfers for dark t-shirts, then you wouldn't have to reverse the design at all! Hope that helps!

PirateMinnieHeadChloe.jpg

BigSisMinnie.jpg

LittleSisMinnie.jpg

BigSisBambi.jpg

LittleSisBambi.jpg

BigSisSnowWhite.jpg

LittleSisSnowWhite.jpg

I love these!! Could you please do the pirate Mickeys for me with these names:

Mickey Pirate - Maher, J.J., Tyler, Sean and Andy

Minnie Pirate - Chris, Angie, Mammaw, Norma

Also, 1 Kingdom Hearts design for Tyler (its his birthday!)

Thank you sooooooooo much!!!:flower3:

PirateMickeyHeadMaher.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadJJ.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadTyler.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadSean.jpg

PirateMickeyHeadAndy.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadChris.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadAngie.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadMammaw.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadNorma.jpg

KingdomHeartsTyler.jpg

WOW!! Again I am just BLOWN away!

Another request. Will this Heffalump work? If it does, could it say

Mrs. Kerstetter

heffalump.gif

:cheer2:Thanks Again!:cheer2:

Hi! I just love your designs! I would love to use the pirate Mickey and Minnie heads for our Grand Gathering. Could you do these when you get some time:

Minnie w/ names: Lori, Kaity, Ann, Caroline, Kim, Sandy, Darlene

AND

Mickey w/ names: Steve, Jimmy, Shawn, Bruce, George, Larry, Kyle

Thanks very much!:flower3:

I love the pirate mickey and minnie heads. Could you please make a few for my kids when you have time?

Mickey- Sam, Ben

Minnie- Mallery, Avery,Hillary

Thanks so much, You are very talented.

Tracy

I also loved the Mickey heads
Could you do those for my boys?
Lucas and Felipe
Thanks in advance

Thansk so much for the designs and the info on how to print! I love the minnie big sis/lil sis!!Can't wait to make them!Just one question-you said I would not have to reverse image with dark traansfer paper?the names and text won't be backwords?What are the advantages/disadvantages of doing them all in the dark then?Thanks-Lisa the newbie

Here is your Pirate head DISign. I have also added some Big Sis/Little Sis DISigns on there for you. I hope the teenager doesn't find them too kiddie-fied! Also, you should'nt have any trouble using your normal printer as long as it is an inkjet and not a laser printer. The transfers won't work on laser printers (you can find some, but they are really outrageously priced and you have to have a heat press to use them). Also, your printer should have an option when you go to print the transfer that lets you reverse the design. Or, another option would be to get the transfers for dark t-shirts, then you wouldn't have to reverse the design at all! Hope that helps!

PirateMinnieHeadChloe.jpg

BigSisMinnie.jpg

LittleSisMinnie.jpg

BigSisBambi.jpg

LittleSisBambi.jpg

BigSisSnowWhite.jpg

LittleSisSnowWhite.jpg

Can I please request the Pirate Mickey with the names Tim. Timmy, and Jacob. If I could also request the Minnie pirate with the name Heather.

Thanks!!!

I made these for a PM request:

mickeyheaddad.jpg

piratemickeyheadmom.jpg

Hi could I request these two to be personalized? Mickey would have the name Alain, and Minnie would have Wanda?
Thanks in advance if you can do this.:love:

Your designs are really nice. Can you please make to following for me:

Pirate Mickey:
Jeffery
Jahlil
Dad
Jeff

Pirate Minnie:
Stephanie
Mom

Thanks!

I just discovered your work! Too, too cute!! Very creative ideas.

Can these be made into a t-shirt by printing an iron-on transfer?

If so, would it be possible to create the Pooh & friends on stilts for a little boy rather than a girl? I have a Samuel who is nuts about Pooh characters, but a Piglet pink name wouldn't be as desirable as perhaps a Eeyore blue name. :)

Thanks!

PirateMickeyHeadJim.jpg

PirateMinnieHeadAlison.jpg

Could I please have the following in Mom-Minnie Pirate and Dad-Mickey Pirate? Thank you so much in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter