• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Team Renfroe's 2nd Trip Report - 1,500 pictures, dining reviews, and DISmeets!

Alan that is so great about the opening!! I checked out the website & it is great!!! I will take a Smokey Mountain Sundae please. That sounds so good.
More great pics of the meet.

How wonderful that you are having so many customers. You must be doing a good job marketing to have drawn those crowds. Hope things smooth out with staffing etc.

It was very nice to see the large group you had for your meet. I can't believe that you still found time to post the pictures.

Keep up the good work on the TR. Definitely looking forward to more!!!

Alan, so stoked for yo! although I knew it would be a success! Congrats infinity! and wow that is a Mammoth size pic!

Congrats Renfroe Family! Happy to hear opening weekend was a success! Can't wait to see a picture of the Pittsburgh Dawg when it's a special! Pixie Dust wishes for continued success!

Alan and Family, congratulations on the huge success of opening weekend. This is great news! Wishing you continued success.

:dance3::yay::yay::woohoo:

Oh gosh! Our new hot dog restaurant has been covered up since Friday! I know that sounds like a good thing, but we were not prepared for the crowds to be this BIG. We are hopeful that our first customers will be forgiving for the amount of time it is taking us to fill their orders. It is INSANITY. I've got to double my staff immediately.

Anyway, I will respond to everyone as I get an opportunity. I just wanted to let you all know that B.F. Dawgs is open for business.....and I haven't rested since! (I've actually LOST 6 pounds in the last 4 days.)

More pictures from the Mammoth May Meet coming up.

Alan

I told my husband last night that he's going to have to stop by one day when he's in Jacksonville. He works in Alexandria and so he frequently gets a salad at the Rocket but I told him he's gonna have to stop by for a hotdog one day! Congrats on being SUPER busy!

Oh gosh! Our new hot dog restaurant has been covered up since Friday! I know that sounds like a good thing, but we were not prepared for the crowds to be this BIG. We are hopeful that our first customers will be forgiving for the amount of time it is taking us to fill their orders. It is INSANITY. I've got to double my staff immediately.

:banana::banana: I'm so happy for you and your family!:banana::banana: May your success continue! Loved the pics of the meet. Can't wait to read more!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I am sure your customers will be forgiving and understanding of your first few days. If the dogs are good, they will be back! And, I'm certain the dogs are good because you are drawing the crowds - word of mouth travels fast! :goodvibes

I'll keep watching the Food Network for your appearance!!!

Loved the MMM pictures too - the group shots are great!

Anyway, I will respond to everyone as I get an opportunity. I just wanted to let you all know that B.F. Dawgs is open for business.....and I haven't rested since! (I've actually LOST 6 pounds in the last 4 days.)

More pictures from the Mammoth May Meet coming up.

Alan

THRILLED for you! Seriously, success couldn't happen to a nicer family! :thumbsup2 But BF Dawgs better not come between you and your TR!!!! ;)

GREAT report so far! I just got thru all of day 1. I appreciate your advice on the WCC, to save it for a not so tired day...lol! Looking forward to when I can sit and read more :goodvibes

Hi Alan,

Best of luck with your restaurant. There is such a large choice to choose from. Enjoying your Pictures and TR Report.

Congratulations on your success Renfroes!!! Wish I were near enough to come and eat!! Looking forward to more trip reporting when you can!

I know where Greenwood and Greenville are. Is Olive Branch close to either of those?
Yep, most grandmothers are in favor of a law that grandchildren should be required to live no more than two hours from their grandparents! :lmao:We don't mind if the parents live there too! :thumbsup2

Not really close to those. We live at the very top of the state in the Northwest corner. It is good to know that grandparents will still tolerate their own children.:rotfl:

Just checking in Alan!! The Hot Dawg Business mus be Great !!!Either that or you are buy practising your next entrance into Epcot on the wire wearing a TuTu !!!:rotfl2: Then Ellen could post a ITSA pix of you!!!:lmao: We could compare the ITSK ad the ITSA!!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter