• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Team Focker Watch CHAT - New and Improved Part 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

No, it's good. I was wanting someone to get 'er done!

I'd love several cosmos... :smokin: I went to the liquor store while the kids were at mom's last week and for some reason got the Bacardi's mojito drink. It's got everything in it. It's good, but I have to add Sprite b/c it's too sweet. It's just not what I want... :headache:
I shoulda got Cosmo stuff. :(

Have you been over to the new TFW board? How's it going with you lately? I miss talking to you. :worried:

Errr you guys do know that it's not the length of posts that turn the page don't ya? There are always 15 posts per page regardless of length :rotfl:

Errr you guys do know that it's not the length of posts that turn the page don't ya? There are always 15 posts per page regardless of length :rotfl:
Ya but it is fun to post like that and it would be annoying on the other thread. We have many serious things to talk about there and no room for silliness.:rotfl2:
:rotfl2:

Good Morning Fockers or is this Old Fockers as opposed to New Fockers !! :lmao: OMG 2 threads to keep up with!!:rotfl2: (I knew about the 15 rule ! Do I get a prize !!:rotfl:

Good Morning Fockers or is this Old Fockers as opposed to New Fockers !! :lmao: OMG 2 threads to keep up with!!:rotfl2: (I knew about the 15 rule ! Do I get a prize !!:rotfl:

Sorry no prize because you are the computer whiz and this is common knowledge for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter