Team Focker Watch CHAT - New and Improved Part 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessV

DIS Veteran
This is the place for Team Focker Watch members to congregate, chat, etc.

As always, all are welcome. But who are we, anyway????

It all started with one woman's dream... a dream of finding a way to non-verbally acknowledge a fellow DISer across a crowded park...

Summer 2006: a terrific DISer named Lisa posed the question of how to acknowledge all those Lime Green Mickey Heads (LGMH's), lime green Crocs, lime green Baggallini's, lime green DISERS, when one is standing in line or otherwise unable to engage in conversation.

The answer? Robert DeNiro's infamous "I'm Watching You Focker!" gesture from Meet the Parents:

166288.jpg

What followed was the joining together of many DISers willing to give The Look to other DISers. We began posting trip details in order to find one another. Then, we started chatting about our trips and building friendships. That's when it got chatty. REALLY chatty. Which is the reason for this thread - here we can chat away, keep in touch with old friends and make new ones. :goodvibes

We are TEAM FOCKER WATCH!

One rule:
Let's keep it clean! We all know how much fun one can have with the name Focker, but let's refrain from inappropriate word-plays with it on the boards, k?

Welcome, and ENJOY!

Congratualtions on the weight loss Dawn!! :woohoo: keep it up!!! :goodvibes

If I can ever get off the darn computer, I can get on the darn treadmill!! :confused3

I just caught up a little on part 3...
Katt...sending you hugs and prayers for your Drs Appt..:hug: please let us know how everything went. (but only if your comfortable doing so)

T..I`m sorry about your Brother, hes very lucky he has you. glad to hear it all turned out okay.:hug:

Haven't had a chance to catch up, I'm at school right now. Just wanted to get my subbed threads in order. :goodvibes

Hey friends!
Wow--another thread--well, I guess I missed the bet of March 23---did anyone win Janet??

I'm still furniture shopping.

Ordered my Samsung 40 inch LCD from amazon last nite! :cool1: Free shipping and no tax (and cheaper than Walmart!) I'm such a shopper that of course I'd read every review so I feel pretty good about it. Looking forward to hooking it up!

(and the rebates come this week....or next........or at least before the credit card is due!)

I'm here too! Morning all.

It's a crappy rainy day here... and all I have to look fwd to is a trip to the Dr (a check up and get my disability papers finally) and KC working 3-midnight. Boo-Hiss!

I'm gonna try and sue the laptop to work on my TR (which I just added links to BTW).

Hope everyone is having a drier day than me!

I was looking for a new 86'd thread :rotfl:

That will need a new start too. I think T should start becasue she has everyone's schedule on the first post.:thumbsup2

What do you think? Of course I played golf :rotfl2:

Wow, really....something different, eh;) Actually I read on the other thread that David caddied for you. WTG getting him to carry the clubs for you:thumbsup2

Hey friends!
Wow--another thread--well, I guess I missed the bet of March 23---did anyone win Janet??

Nope, no on had us getting past Easter. Once the nice weather started hitting posting dropped.

Hope everyone is having a drier day than me!

Nope Kat, we got the same weather you have:headache:

Okay - I'm going to stir the pot a bit. I know I can vent to all of you.

I am so sick of the threads on the CB that are basically Obits, acting like those who are no longer here were the only ones keeping this place moving.

Is the disboards really not the same now? I didn't "know" over half of the people who are no longer here. I do miss seeing some of the people on here (and hate this is all going on), but if they are truly people you want to keep in touch with - you don't need the disboards for it.

I'm not saying that I don't think something went wrong.

For me, personally, it is aggravating that someone has posted "there is no one left here." Yes there is. Look how many are logged on right now.

I do think some people want an explanation and want to talk about things. The curiosity in us is natural.

Vent over. Flame away

No flames from me Miz. I know alot of people are in "both" places. I am just so happy to still be able to talk to everyone!

Dawn: GREAT JOB!!!! :woohoo:

V; Thanks for the link.

Glad everyone is good....except maybe Katt! :hug: for you Katt!

MEL:banana:

No flames from me Miz. I know alot of people are in "both" places. I am just so happy to still be able to talk to everyone!

And I personally think that is fine if they are in both places. I just don't appreciate people stating that those people were the only important ones on this board. There are lots of important people on this board who remain.

I have no idea where part 3 left off, but caught this on page 1.

I'm here and ready to go...

So the weather stinks here today, only in the 50's after 70's and even 80's the last 2 weeks. If feels more like Fall than Spring.:headache:

Murph's home from France, I brought Cooper home yesterday. She had a great time and got me a gorgeous silk scarf. She was too funny, it was mostly retired folks on the tour and she said she was much younger than the rest. When the ladies when to get their hair done, she went off on her own to see Monet's house. Gotta love Murph, she did report there were no aliens to shoot though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter