Tasty Planning Time with ZeBrook! A 2 for 1 PTR - 12/24 - All our bags are packed

That was a very good secret! :thumbsup2

This has been a busy day on the boards. A new trip report for CP and secrets for about a half dozen people!

Oh, Brook!!! I cannot even begin to describe the excitement I have over reading that you are headed back to WDW in just three months!!!

party: party: party: party:

That is so awesome!!! I am so thrilled for you (and for me because that means I get to read another of your wonderful trip reports)!!!

So, you are staying at Port Orleans?

Thanks CP! I really can hardly believe it. I'm grinning ear to ear as I frantically figure out our ADRs! :laughing: Only 78 days! :eek: During Free Dining! :eek::eek:

We are staying at CSR (did I forget to say that in my excitment?). We at first were going to do POFQ, but after looking at pictures and reading reviews and digging for information, we both decided on CSR. We almost did CSR back for our honeymoon in 2006 too.

Woo-Hoo!! I love it!!

Bring on the Dut Dut..... :donald:

Kathy

When we picked Henry up after work I asked him "Do you want to go see Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck soon?" He nodded.

Smart kid! ;)

That was a very good secret! :thumbsup2

This has been a busy day on the boards. A new trip report for CP and secrets for about a half dozen people!

It has been a busy day! I'm soooo excited about CPs report, but nervous too-drama! :scared:

I can't wait to hear YOUR secret...

Our dates are September 3-7 at Coronado Springs Resort.

Our dates picked us.

September 7 is Labor Day, which we have off work.

I have 3 vacation days left (after December trip). I like to keep one as a "just in case". I took Thursday the 3rd and Friday the 4th off and viola! a 4 night, 5 day trip!

78 days until we leave.

78!

And this is during free dining.

Like making our reservation for our December trip, I'm late, I'm late!

Just 12 days late this time instead of months..but again, it's free dining...will anything be available? Anything at all?

This is also the first time I have used a Travel Agent. So far, I'm likin' it. :thumbsup2

Between yesterday and tonight's drive home from work, I have a game-plan. Things are so much easier when the park hours are out, aren't they???:

Thursday, September 3:
Arrival
No ADRs
Explore BLT and Kidani
Spectro/Wishes

Friday, Septeber 4:
Crystal Palace breakfast with Pooh & friends
(declansdad's pictures got me on that one!)
MK!
(no Wishes or Spectro that night-hopefully will mean looooow crowds)

Saturday, September 5:
Epcot
Dinner at
1) Rose & Crown IF we can come back for Illuminations seating (LL and Jen got me on this one!)
2) If no Illuminations seating, Garden Grill (Joe's pick)
3) If no Rose & Crown or Garden Grill, Biergarten (Joe's pick. Makes me nervous, but he brings this up every single trip, so...)

Sunday, September 6:
Brook's "Ha ha, ya right" day of DHS/AK Can we possibly squeeze both in? I can't leave one behind!
Lunch at Sci Fi (Alan's review got me here!)

Monday, September 7:
Breakfast at our resort, Maya Grill
Departure

So-that's the game plan.

Everything is negoitable depending on the moment.

I even dared to ask Joe if we should just "wing it" all...HE shot that one down! :laughing: He couldn't believe I said that.

Neither could I really...
I think I'm just so excited about going, I don't care if we DO end up eating Pop Tarts everyday! ;)

If a rockin' AP rate comes out that will in the long run save us more money than free dining, we'll be switching to that and who knows what will happen with ADRs from there.

So much can happen in 78 days, but first things first...will the TA get the "ideals" above?

Brook, that's so exciting! :banana::banana::banana: I am really interested to hear about your CSR experience! It is the moderate that appeals to me most from a design point of view, but I am not so sure about the distances!

We are still thinking about renting DVC points for our January trip, but if we don't have the courage to do that, we will most likely stay at a moderate, too.

I like your ADR choices! :goodvibes And I think you will be fine at Biergarten. From what I have seen, it actually looks very authentic and I have read many good reviews of it and I am very tempted to try it myself. It sounds like they really offer lots of my favourite dishes. The only thing I would not really be interested in is the entertainment, but it sounds like it is a lot of fun for kids. :thumbsup2

Whoooo hooooo! I am so jazzed for you! I think that will be a great time to go. Get on those ADRs, though, since they get really tough during the free dining.

Yeah for another trip! Disney has been tempting me to...i just got an email offer for $139 a night at WL for aug through oct 1st...but i just started a new job and wont have vacation until dec...they just need to keep on sending me those awesome deals and hopefully something will work out for Feb!:cool1:

Wow! You are sneaky! I think you're going to love CSR! The grounds are absolutely gorgeous. I was just there in May and really enjoyed myself. Are you going to request a certain building or section?

I do have to say, though that APs are certainly dangerous. You might notice that I have a brand spanking new ticker too. I'm taking my brother down for a long weekend in August at the Dolphin! My having the AP made it a little more affordable.

Anyway, your ADRs sound just great! Have you done the dining plan before? Apologies if you said this and I missed it. I need coffee!

Oh my goodness! I am so excited for you!! And a little jealous....that is my birthday weekend! I have been trying to convince Marc we should go down to get my birthday giftcard. :rotfl2: Have you checked out the online adr's? I was searching them yesterday for that weekend. :rotfl:

Is that the weekend that MNSSHP starts? Would you do that??

Woo hoo!! So jealous of an extra trip! With APs how can ya NOT go though!

Which Port Orleans resort are you staying at? Can't wait to read more details!

You will love CSR! I know we did when we stayed there in April, 2008. You will also love Rose and Crown if you decide to eat there!

I am so jealous!!! We were just there in March and I would love to be planning another trip:cloud9:
With our oldest in college our window of time to go is so much more limited-especially since I wont go over the summer-Id melt:rotfl2:
Anyway, congrats to you for getting to go again--Im so green:thumbsup2

:cool1::woohoo::cheer2:

Yipppeeeee for September!! You are rocking that AP!!!

I've done soooo many faux trips I'm suprised my internet explorer doesn't just automatically take me to disney.com or dvcmember.com everytime I open it!

I must admit I don't even have an AP yet and it burning a whole in my pocket!:rotfl2: We're going to get AP's for us and the kiddos in January because we're planning another trip in December 2010. I secretly have a plan to take the big kids without Daddy or Ryan for few days in Oct 2010 for MNSSHP. How can we not get the most of a very good, very useable AP?!

As for Biergarten, we've been there so I'll give you a little review!

This is FIL's 2nd favorite place to eat in all of WDW next to Hoop De Doo! :rotfl: It is a great time, especially with kids! I think Henry would have a blast! The kiddos had a great time dancing and being silly! IMO you can't go wrong with a restaurant were the kids can get up and dance and get some energy out! That being said I'll move on to the food. If I were in it just for the food I skip Biergarten. I'm not one for all sorts of wiener type foods. Too much for me thanks! I was about 10 weeks pregnant with Ryan when we ate there and wasn't sure I was even going to be able to approach the buffet. But I was able to find some good items on the buffet! I definitely think it's worth it to eat there at least once!

Anyway, happy planning! Can't wait to read more popcorn::

Woo Hoo!! That's great news Brook! :cool1:

I plan tons of faux trips too, but my DH does NOT! I'll get great pin codes and he says no, the kids beg and he says no - wish he could be a bit more like Joe.......... :worship:

Yay Brook for another trip!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: How exciting is that?!! I'm bummed though we won't be there at the same time...you're just missing me!! Oh well, I get to read all about your trip before I go! Woohoo!!:woohoo:

:woohoo: for another trip! That's so exciting! If you're doing free dining, now's the time to try Biergarten. I hate how there' nothing for vegetarians because we went on our very first trip to Orlando back in '92 and the video from the restaurant's so much fun! It's like being at Oktoberfest where everyone gets to go up on stage to dance with the band and drink giant boots of beer (Das boot! :lmao: Have you ever seen Beer Fest?!) The restaurant itself is gorgeous, it's like being in a German town quare at night. If you're unsure of the food, now's the perfect time to try it since you won't be paying. It's fun though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter