• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tangled

Definitely a fan of Tangled. I wasnt expecting much but it suprised me. The story, animation and music were all very good. I like it more every time I see it.

I liked Tangled a lot, but I feel a bit adrift as one of the few people here who doesn't love it. I think that the animation is impressive, the music is sweet (if unmemorable, except for Mother Knows Best), and the love story is nice, but I found Rapunzel a more passive heroine than Tiana. She's certainly no Snow White in terms of passivity, but I think Rapunzel's characterization is a bit weaker than I would've liked. Still, Tangled and Princess and the Frog, I think, do a good job of making the case for more princess movies from Disney, even if they say they want to shy away from that in the future.

In all honesty, I think it's one of the best animated movies the studios have produced since the 90's, the only other one being Brother Bear. The cast was great, the story was great, and the animation was absolutely stunning. Mid-grade A or 9.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter