Talking about DISDogs on today's (7/21) Universal show!

Then the original pair of Maggie and Savannah (an English Mastiff). Try going to bed with your spouse and finding these two have claimed the middle. Maggie was about 65 pounds and Savannah close to 200.
IMG_0840.jpg

Oh man, so many adorable dogs in this thread. I love that we all have dogs of all shapes and sizes.

We lost our other dogs, Maggie (a Golden), and Louie (a long haired chihuahua) each before different Disney trips. Being in the bubble helped the pain, but coming home to an empty house always seemed wrong.

I'm so sorry for the losses of your dogs. I totally get what you mean about being in the bubble helping the pain though. We went to the MK the day after our dog passed because we just needed to go to our happy place.

Then the original pair of Maggie and Savannah (an English Mastiff). Try going to bed with your spouse and finding these two have claimed the middle. Maggie was about 65 pounds and Savannah close to 200.
View attachment 184836
Oh my gosh - gorgeous babies! A former neighbor had a Mastiff - when she first got her, she fit inside of a winter boot.....not for LONG! :)

ROTFL! When she gets a hold of something, she gets A HOLD, huh? LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter