Talking about DISDogs on today's (7/21) Universal show!

View attachment 183233

This is my baby Bailey. We adopted him just over a year ago and he is a little fatty with a huge attitude but we love him. Adopting him is probably the best choice we ever made :D
Awwww - what a cutie! Does he have any Bichon or Maltese in him? The Cone of Shame.....poor baby! Hope he gets out soon! :)

Last edited:
Awwww - what a cuitie! Does he have any Bichon or Maltese in him? The Cone of Shame.....poor baby! Hope he gets out soon! :)
He is part Bichon... we aren't quite sure how much unfortunately. The cone is an on/off thing over the summer months, poor boy has terrible allergies which drive him crazy biting his paws :( He makes me feel so guilty with his puppy eyes but I keep trying to convince myself that he knows it's for his own good haha.

He is part Bichon... we aren't quite sure how much unfortunately. The cone is an on/off thing over the summer months, poor boy has terrible allergies which drive him crazy biting his paws :( He makes me feel so guilty with his puppy eyes but I keep trying to convince myself that he knows it's for his own good haha.
Yes, Bichons very easily get "hot spots", especially in the summer months. Used to live with a lady who had 2 of them, and I took care of them like they were my own (I do that a lot!) LOL. LOVE the breed - if I ever get my own doggie, I would DEF get a Bichon!!

Yes, Bichons very easily get "hot spots", especially in the summer months. Used to live with a lady who had 2 of them, and I took care of them like they were my own (I do that a lot!) LOL. LOVE the breed - if I ever get my own doggie, I would DEF get a Bichon!!

He is such a character, I totally fell in love with the breed after getting him! I spoil him way too much, when we first got him my OH made me promise to a "not in the bedroom, and definitely not in the bed" rule. On our first day with him the OH went out for some groceries and came back to us like this, I just cannot say no to him haha!
) bailey bed.jpg

These are my babies. Lucy is in front and is a 10 year old schneagle - beagle/schnauzer mix. Hank, who loves to spoon her, is 3/4 years old. We adopted him about a year ago and he has been fantastic! Unlike Lucy, who is my personal entourage, Hank, although he adores me, will also hang out with our boys. He's also taught Lucy to be a dog again. She's lost weight and will actually do dog things now. They put a smile on my face every day!image.jpeg

This is my little princess named Keko, she is an 11 year old Shiba Inu. She is without a doubt the best friend anybody could ever have. She rescued me when she was seven, at the worst time in my entire life; it is amazing how therapeutic a 20 pound fluff ball can be.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1469163329316.jpg
    FB_IMG_1469163329316.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 7
These are my babies. Lucy is in front and is a 10 year old schneagle - beagle/schnauzer mix. Hank, who loves to spoon her, is 3/4 years old. We adopted him about a year ago and he has been fantastic! Unlike Lucy, who is my personal entourage, Hank, although he adores me, will also hang out with our boys. He's also taught Lucy to be a dog again. She's lost weight and will actually do dog things now. They put a smile on my face every day!View attachment 183247
What little cuties, and they seem so attached to each other (literally!) LOL. Hugs to them from me, please! :)

This is my little princess named Keko, she is an 11 year old Shiba Inu. She is without a doubt the best friend anybody could ever have. She rescued me when she was seven, at the worst time in my entire life; it is amazing how therapeutic a 20 pound fluff ball can be.
Awww......precious face. Friend of mine has a Shiba, and he looks just like a fox, and is WHIP smart!!

I'll have to post pics of my babies later when I'm on the computer.
So many adorable puppies here!!!

Here's the more typical view in my living room! Those floor tiles are 12X12 just to give you an idea of how big this mini-pony is! LOL!

View attachment 183224
I've had a pony that was smaller than this, and it was fully grown!!
I LOVE big dogs! German shepherds are one of my faves, and I'd love to adopt a greyhound (dog racing is slowly being outlawed here down under, so there will be plenty who need loving homes!)

I need to get pics when we get home. The only thing I feel guilty about coming to Disney is leaving our little girl home with the MIL. It's so weird waking up and having my socks where I left them and nothing licking my face to go out, but I can't imagine leaving her ina hotel room all day while we hit the parks.

This is an awesome thread! I have enjoyed meeting your pets. I have a polish lowland sheepdog. His name is Newton. I cannot tell you how special he is for us at home. He makes us laugh so much. He recently developed diabetes, and as a consequence of that now has cataracts, but he is still as happy and playful as he has always been.
I would love to bring him on vacation with me to Disney. I have always wondered why Disney doesn't have at least one pet friendly hotel where he can stay with us. I would definitively not take him to the parks, but I would feel a lot better having him with us. The last time we stayed there for a week, we brought him with us and boarded him at Best Friends Pet Care, and just planned our vacation to make sure we could spend time with him at least twice a day, but since he is intact he couldn't play with other dogs there, and spent more time in his kennel. I wasn't so bad, though, but I do think he would have been better in the room with us. I do have to say, he might be a little spoiled LOL

The only dog in my life is my brother and sister in laws beagle that they rescued a couple of years ago apparently he was two day away from being put down before they adopted him.

16320226871_1448030151_z_d.jpg

Adora
The only dog in my life is my brother and sister in laws beagle that they rescued a couple of years ago apparently he was two day away from being put down before they adopted him.

16320226871_1448030151_z_d.jpg
Adorable. I had a beagle when I was a kid. He loved to run, dig, and howl at the firre horn. LOL

That's so kind, Heidi. I started fostering shortly after I lost my husband to leukemia two years ago. It was a way to fill my house and my heart, and these dogs have brought me more entertainment, comfort and love than I could have ever imagined!

Best medicine ever. :)

You are an angel. I adopted a Maine Coon kitten mix from our local shelter. Her name is Willow and I feel truly blessed to have her. My sister adopted a Dachshund which we renamed Bogie after Humphrey Bogart. He is a sweet love bug and I adore him. I take care of him sometimes for her.

My only complaint about this is where's the DisKitties

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter