Take my hand,we'll make it I swear... a wishful Pre-TR

I'm sorry things are tough right now...hope things turn around for you quickly.

(I'm completly blocking out the work stuff.. just thinking that I have to go back Tuesday is making me wanna hurl...)

Things I want to do this trip !!!

I know you guys are gonna mock me for saying this, but, IT MAY BE OUR LAST TRIP for a while !!!! And we have six full days onsite. I really want to do as much as possible and try some new stuff too.

- Rent a Sea Raycer at CSR (can't do it around MK or Epcot because neither of us have a driver's license).

- Try the new Characters in Flight balloon at DTD - hopefully they don't have a weight limit.

- Go to the Barber Shop in MK and get colored gel and pixie dust ! I want to do that every trip but we never get around to it.

- Do at least one of the country movies in World Showcase.

- Ride Astro Orbiter. I really want to see MK from up there at night but I read so many reports of people feeling like they were gonna fall off, it scares me. Nevermind though. No one has ever fallen off that ride and if I'm the first one to do so, well at least it'll make me special :)

- Listen to the Slippery When Wet concert !!

Sounds like good plans to me!!!!!

We will also be there for the Slippery When Wet show. Might keep an eye out for you both!

Hope it all goes OK at work on Tuesday. Don't let them get you down.
Lx

Great plan. Try to do as many as possible. Good luck at work on Tuesday. Think Disney thoughts...::MickeyMo: :eeyore:: :goofy: :simba:: :tigger:

I highly recommend renting the Sea Raycer! A friend and I rented from the GF and had the BEST time. Gave us a whole different perspective of the area -- and it was just plain fun to zoom around.

Hi ya'll :) I'm feeling better today. Work was okay - I think I scared the carp out of them (now THAT is a funny picture!!!). I have never taken a day off for sickness and I guess they saw what happens when I'm not coming to work - they got yelled at by the Big Boss on Sunday because things weren't done properly and they had to admit to him, well, Marina is the only one who knows how to do it... Man I wish I would have seen that.
Anyway everyone was extra-nice, and the best part is, when I asked tonight when the vacation dates would be approved they told me MINE WERE !!!!
I kept my cool and told my supervisor "Oh that's nice, this way I don't have to give you my resignation in June." Now that's one gasp I thoroughly enjoyed. :happytv:

So unless something major happens - knocks wood - WE ARE COMING, MICKEY !!!

I gotta send a fax to our Ft Lauderdale motel and confirm our reservation... wish I could do it on the phone but they are Polish and we simply can't understand each other. My French accent + their Polish accent = us booking a boat instead of a room.

Now if Mickey & his buddies could please release park hours already! I'm spending 10 hours at the station tomorrow and would very much like to do some planning. Come ooooooooooon Disney!!!!

Ya wanna know how happy I am ? When I came home from work I went straight upstairs in my mezzanine to find my luggage :rotfl: bumped my head on the ceiling, and barely noticed. Then I went outside to throw away the trash and scared my new neighbour half to death. Turned out I split my scalp open and I had a huge glob of blood going through my hair and forehead.
Think I made a LOVELY first impression, yeah ??

Sounds like good plans to me!!!!!

We will also be there for the Slippery When Wet show. Might keep an eye out for you both!

Lx

Are you going on the 8th ?? If you are then look for the wacko at the front mouthing every word and screaming "JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNN".
There may be more than one though :)

Great plan. Try to do as many as possible. Good luck at work on Tuesday. Think Disney thoughts...::MickeyMo: :eeyore:: :goofy: :simba:: :tigger:

Thank you !!!

I highly recommend renting the Sea Raycer! A friend and I rented from the GF and had the BEST time. Gave us a whole different perspective of the area -- and it was just plain fun to zoom around.

Were you scared at all ? Grumpy said no way is she going in that thing. I may do it by myself while she spends the afternoon at the pool. She's afraid of falling off in the gator-infested lake. I'm just afraid of bumping into something or someone... do they train you a bit before letting you go off on your own?

Yeah! So glad you are able to go! And your must do's this trip sound very good! I can't wait to see your hair after the barber shop!

Hi ya'll :) Ya wanna know how happy I am ? When I came home from work I went straight upstairs in my mezzanine to find my luggage :rotfl: bumped my head on the ceiling, and barely noticed. Then I went outside to throw away the trash and scared my new neighbour half to death. Turned out I split my scalp open and I had a huge glob of blood going through my hair and forehead.
Think I made a LOVELY first impression, yeah ??

Marina
I am sooooo glad that things went better for you at work. Would have loved to have seen your boss's face when you said you were glad you wouldn't have to turn in your resignation. :lmao:

Are you okay? I'm mean, blood means hurt and pain. :sick: I know. I hit my head a month ago at work and had to have stiches and it was a little cut. But I understand.....that is what visiting the mouse will do to some of us. The little things just don't matter when we are in planning mode.

ouch! your head! but hoooray for your trip! I will be looking for you at that concert! I arrive about 3 that afternoon and I'm heading right on over there! <3

Great news! Sending some pixie dust your way so that it continues.pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:
Hope that your head is ok.

Thanks everyone !!!

I'm officially in "Disney going" mode. Slept a total of 45mns last night (it's 5.40am now) good thing I can do my job on automatic. Got out of bed 10 times during the night because I *had* to find my lanyard, pins, and Mickey heads from Home Depot immediately - got 2 out of 3, where the heck are my Mickey heads ????

Oh and the head is fine, thanks for asking :) Not that there's much in there worth protecting :lmao:

Have a great day/night !!!

There is a beautiful, witty mind to protect, so take care of it please :hug:.

Were you scared at all ? Grumpy said no way is she going in that thing. I may do it by myself while she spends the afternoon at the pool. She's afraid of falling off in the gator-infested lake. I'm just afraid of bumping into something or someone... do they train you a bit before letting you go off on your own?

Wasn't scared but I am a big fan of the water. Didn't think about the gators! :scared1:

They give you life jackets and some simple training. We were practically the only ones out on the water so you'd have to try really hard to hit someone. As I recall it was not all that expensive so, at worst, if you hate it you can just come back to the dock early.

What body of water would you be on? Did you say you'd be renting from CSR?

And so glad to hear that they wised up at work!!!

Thanks everyone !!!

I'm officially in "Disney going" mode. Slept a total of 45mns last night (it's 5.40am now) good thing I can do my job on automatic. Got out of bed 10 times during the night because I *had* to find my lanyard, pins, and Mickey heads from Home Depot immediately - got 2 out of 3, where the heck are my Mickey heads ????

Oh and the head is fine, thanks for asking :) Not that there's much in there worth protecting :lmao:

Have a great day/night !!!

If ya don't find the mickey heads, no worries.. I can mail some off to you! Just let me know! i'm at home depot all the time! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter