Take a break to Relax

TriMickey

Lets be serious, If YoU WeRe a DIsNey VeT Than YoU
Ok so last year, my wife and I visited WDW for ten days, and about the sixth day all we did was stay in the hotel and watch MSNBC Locked up marathon all day:lmao:, we only left to get something to eat LOL :lmao: Does anybody just take a break and relax when there in WDW for longer then five days? I sort of felt guilty just laying around in the hotel, because I felt like we should of been in the parks but it was cool just to relax and my wife didn’t complain:scared1: shocker !!! :lmao:

I sort of felt guilty just laying around in the hotel, because I felt like we should of been in the parks but it was cool just to relax and my wife didn’t complain:scared1: shocker !!! :lmao:

Why should you feel guilty. It's YOUR vacation, nobody elses. If relaxation means EMH or checking the internet or lying around in bed or fighting crowds, then so be it. Remember, don't let anyone tell YOU how to have fun!!!

We're headed to AKL in september for our honeymoon.

We're normally rope-drop to close commando folks. Heck, we were rope-drop-to-close on our last stay at AKL.

I promised the soon to be husband that we could take resort breaks every day this time. With it being the honeymoon, I'm sure we'll be spending more time than usual in our room.

Why should you feel guilty. It's YOUR vacation, nobody elses. If relaxation means EMH or checking the internet or lying around in bed or fighting crowds, then so be it. Remember, don't let anyone tell YOU how to have fun!!!

(Side Note) Its funny you should say that, what you said made me remember at work they put out a memo saying we were having a Mandatory Fun day :sad2: :confused3 :lmao: How do you mandate fun LOL

We're headed to AKL in september for our honeymoon.

We're normally rope-drop to close commando folks. Heck, we were rope-drop-to-close on our last stay at AKL.

I promised the soon to be husband that we could take resort breaks every day this time. With it being the honeymoon, I'm sure we'll be spending more time than usual in our room.

Congratulations, we spent our honeymoon at WDW as well, Have Fun :thumbsup2

"Watching MSNBC"... is that what the kids are calling it these days? :cool2:

Yea, I don't think you should feel guilty, it's all about enjoying your vacation anyway. That's how I see it, cause, i bet once you have kids you are prolly running more then when you don't have them! LOL

Still without kids here, my wife is only 21 and im 24! So we got some years to go LOL

It's your vacation...spend it how you wish.

I'd probably go to the pool or go to DTD or go play mini golf or some combination of the above in lieu of "park-going" before I'd stay in the hotel room all day, but that's just me.

Yea, I don't think you should feel guilty, it's all about enjoying your vacation anyway. That's how I see it, cause, i bet once you have kids you are prolly running more then when you don't have them! LOL

Still without kids here, my wife is only 21 and im 24! So we got some years to go LOL

Im right there with you dude :thumbsup2

I must be gettin old. We used to be able to go RD to close for the whole week. Just can't do it any more. We try to go during slower times of the year now. Downside of that is that the parks close earlier; so we don't take afternoon breaks. Instead we try to take a non-park day. Sleep in, late breakfast, pool, golf, maybe a little shopping. Maybe an afternoon 'nap'.

It's good to be on vacation. Even at Disney it's possible to rest and relax.:thumbsup2

I don't know why you would feel guilty, it's your vacation, do with it what you wish.

We have never taken a full day off, but we always have plenty of down time to sit by the pool, bike ride, rent a boat, walk nature trails. I love to smell the roses while we are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter