SWW touring strategy questions

atomicgirl

Mouseketeer
We're going to SWW tomorrow (6/8/14)... I have some strategy questions...I did try a search but couldn't find what I was looking for.

We are going to the park for SW events; not trying to do any of the normal DHS attractions. Here's what we'd like to accomplish:
- motorcade parade in the morning
- Mark Hamill show
- SotS
- Visit to the Maul show
- Obi-wan & beyond show
- Padawan mind challenge
- Symphony in the stars

We have no FP+ for any of it...I didn't think to look for any until it was too late! :( Is there any chance of getting FP+ in the park tomorrow via the MDE app?

How does the Padawan Mind challenge work? Do you sign up in the morning? Where do you go? I think we could only go to the 1pm challenge whether we got in or not.

Are there shady places to watch the parade? Where? How early to go there?

How early should we get in the standby line for Mark Hamill? Also, if we get into that show, do we essentially have to exit the theater & get in the line for the next show? Repeat for all the shows?

Where/when is a good place/time to watch the symphony? We don't have to watch the preshow by the hat.

Is there a way to fit in character greetings into this plan? No worries if the answer is no.

TIA for your help!!

Well if you go at opening and go straight to PMC sign ups you can definitely do that.

If you stay until the end you can see the fireworks.

As to the shows - if you go directly for the stand by line ups you may be able to get a couple of them, but some are lining up simultaneously due to the big names this weekend.

The Mark Hamill show is shown on multiple stages and screens around the park - it may be better to opt for that instead of trying to get stand by and use that stand by wait for a different show. Good luck :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter