Swine Flu - General Discussion and how it affects Disney

Ok, I don't want to appear unPC here but this is a little funny if you don't get offended by it:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ne...-things-disney-can-do-to-fight-swine-flu.html

Top 10 things Disney can do to fight Swine Flu.
Posted on Apr 30, 2009 1:56:40 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

(For the record, I pick No. 3. There is nothing Disney can do about the flu, just like there is nothing the airlines can do about it. Everybody is going through all these frentic motions for no other reason than to look they they are doing something. So my thinking is that unless this starts turning into 1918, we all just chill out. In fact, I'd run over and hop on Tower of Terror this afternoon if I still had my annual pass.)

10) Mickey flu masks. Take a standard surgical mask, dye it black, add ears and sell it for $10.

9) Send out the Fantasia mop brigade, invite the TV cameras in for a quick photo-op, then lay them off.

8) Close down the buffets. God help me, but I continue to eat at Chef Mickey’s despite kids picking their noses before picking their waffles.

7) Send the Three Little Pigs to Egypt.

6) Combination barf-bag/flu masks in Mission: Space.

5) Close the parks and apply for Tarp money.

4) Sell Mickey-shaped Tamiflu capsules for $95, chargeable to your room.

3) Just hunker down and wait for the flu panic to go away next week.

2) Do a commercial with Dr. Sanjay Gupta. “Hey, Sanjay! You just got back from meeting with patient Zero in Mexico. What are you doing now?

1) Create a media diversion by sending Casey Anthony a swine-flu laced Mickey Bar.

Sorry if I've offended anyone but I just had to post! :goodvibes

:lmao:

Ha ha ha!! Some much needed humor for all of us, I am sure! :) lol

Just out of curiosity, do products like Purell even work in this particular case? I considered getting a bottle, but when I looked at the label, it specifically only mentioned being effective against bacteria--not viruses...

Alcohol based hand sanatizers do work against viruses, but only to the extent that you get it before you've spread it to your mouth, nose, ears or a scratch in your skin. It's the same with bacteria - the hand sanitizer is only effective at killing the bacteria (or virus) when it's applied before you've touched the various parts of the body that bacteria can enter to do their nasties. All bets are off for the non-alcohol based sanitizers out there since many viruses and bacteria have mutated to be immune to the chemicals in them....I don't know if the Purell you looked at was a chemical based sanitizer or an alcohol based one?

Bleach wipes would be your absolute best bet for sanitizing objects (door knobs, handles, seats, tables, sink knobs in public restrooms, etc) before you touch them - take wipe out, wipe surface, touch surface to open or whatever...bleach kills everything....but you shouldn't use it on you -- but if you do, limit use to only your hands (NEVER around or on face) and only if you do not have an open cut anywhere on your hands!

Personally we are not going to disney anytime, soon so its easy for me to say I wouldnt go.. Now seeing some of these posts- its almost heartbreaking to hear the stories and I wonder if the ones that are torn and do go- are you going to have a good time??? or every sneeze or cough are you going to run the other way and think you have caught the virus. That is a hard one..

when I spoke to disney the other day they said they do not think they are going to be charging people to change the dates of their trip...they said it wouldd be treated like a storm situation and let people change the dates to another time.They said they to not want to put the health of their guests in danger.I have a trip planned for june and I am not making that choice right now...I am going to wait and see how far this spreads...

Alcohol based hand sanitizers are perfectly effective disinfectant. You just have to look on the label and make sure the number one ingredient is alcohol. Purell is alcohol based.

This Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer I've got on my desk right now is a Benzalkonium Chloride based antibacterial, and therefore, not effective against virus prevention.

I read online that Purell and anti-bacterial gels won't do a thing. Like you said - it is a virus not bacteria.

Everything I've read for the past several days (and honestly a lot longer than that since we have a germaphobe in the family and it isn't me) is to wash your hands thoroughly with hot water & soap about once an hour, or to use Purell (or another sanitizer that's at least 60% alcohol) when you can't wash them with soap and water, not as a substitute.

You've been attacking me since last night, so I don't have much to say to you other than this: I presented a summary of the only FACTS that any of us have. I presented information given on this thread by posters on both sides of the debate. I mentioned our doctor's opinion and that of another Celebration doctor referenced in a previous post, which was the directly opposite opinion. I informed the poster about the current hand sanitizer situation in the area, so that if she chooses to come down and wishes to employ protective measures, she will be aware that she cannot purchase those items here. I ended by saying that our decision to cancel was rough, and others' decisions to go were also rough, and that only she can decide what is best for her family. How exactly was any of that a paranoid post, or a post attempting to convince her not to come?

"Attacking" is a strong word. I disagreed with some of what you said last night and I am disagreeing with what you are stating today. That's not "attacking" From your posts it seems like you are actually TRYING to convice people not to go on their trips whereas I am trying to convince people to do their own research and make up their own mind on what is best for their family. I personally think this situation is way overblown but I would never tell people to not worry. I also don't think people should panic over reports they read on internet message boards.
I called the hospital where the doctor you spoke with is from. I was told something completely different. Everyone can call pharmacy and healthcare providers for themselves in the Disney area and make their own assessments.

when I spoke to disney the other day they said they do not think they are going to be charging people to change the dates of their trip...they said it wouldd be treated like a storm situation and let people change the dates to another time.They said they to not want to put the health of their guests in danger.I have a trip planned for june and I am not making that choice right now...I am going to wait and see how far this spreads...

Me too! Thanks for the info!

Personally we are not going to disney anytime, soon so its easy for me to say I wouldnt go.. Now seeing some of these posts- its almost heartbreaking to hear the stories and I wonder if the ones that are torn and do go- are you going to have a good time??? or every sneeze or cough are you going to run the other way and think you have caught the virus. That is a hard one..

I agree!! I wonder how I would feel being there?

The CDC spokesperson just reiterated, on CNN, that it IS ok to travel. But she said that they won't ban it over the US because it "won't prevent the spread of illness"...basically, to me, it sounds like, it is going to spread either way...so live your life.

I guess it is a personal decision...and a hard one, honestly.

I think I would go...use a lot of hand sanitizer. I might even make a shirt to wear..."Swine flu or no swine flu, I am GOING TO DISNEY!" :lmao:

Thank you everyone for responding...and I look forward to further response. My husband and I are split on this decision. He thinks we should go and be cautious. I am leaning towards canceling. That being said, we are not flying, we are driving. We live in a rural area of WV, but if this spreads, I am the front-desk secretary at a middle school (grades 5-8) that has about 800 students. I could stay home and run a risk of getting it in a few weeks at work. When any of them are sick, it is me that they come to and ask permission to use the phone and they sign a telephone log that is located on my desk. f this really is a pandemic, I expect that it will make its way everywhere eventually.
I am just so confused! Like I said, I have been building this trip up for my children for so long. How can I take that away now?

3 Fla. Cases Of Suspected Swine Flu Sent To CDC
Government Officials, Theme Park Leaders Meeting Today
POSTED: 10:14 am EDT April 30, 2009
UPDATED: 5:17 pm EDT April 30, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Florida's surgeon general said Thursday that the state has referred three suspected cases of swine flu, also called H1N1, to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta for more testing.

Dr. Ana M. Viamonte Ros said that the state could hear back about the cases late in the afternoon or on Friday. The three cases are from Orange, Lee and Broward counties.

State labs have tested about 70 samples, but only three cases needed more testing. He said Tamiflu is the medicine to fight swine flu, which the government is now calling H1N1.

The federal government has stockpiled 50 million doses and set them aside for the United States.

Local Schools Send Out Reverse 911 Calls
Across the country, about 100 schools have closed their doors in hopes of corralling swine flu.

Orange and Volusia County schools already sent out reverse 911 calls to every student's home.

Brevard, Lake, Marion, Orange, Osceola and Volusia counties added swine flu information on their Web sites.

Local Leaders Hold Swine Flu Briefing
Local officials met in Orange County on Thursday to discuss swine flu and the area's response.

Dr. Kevin Sherin of the Orange County Health Department.

Orange County Mayor Rich Crotty said after the meeting that the county is increasing the level of alert at its Emergency Operations Center. This, he said, will provide more of the kind of coordination needed to handle any outbreak.

"We have a great plan," Crotty said. "We are ready to deal with it."

Uncut Video: Orange Co. New Conference On Swine Flu | Orange Co.: 'It Is A Threat; We Need To Prepare'

The meeting was attended by representatives from the Orange County Health Department, Orange County public schools and leaders from local theme parks. (A group of students from South Carolina reported flu-like symptoms after a trip to Disney World. Read Article)

Dr. Kevin Sherin of the Orange County Health Department said he has been acting as if the swine flu is here since the weekend.

"It is not a panic...it is a threat, and we need to respond," he said at a meeting with reporters Thursday morning.

Sherin said the community is as prepared as any in the United States to deal with the swine flu.

Not All Masks Are Created Equal

At the urgent care clinic at Orlando International Airport, about 50 travelers have asked for masks to protect themselves from the swine flu, also known as H1N1.

Colonial Medical Supply in Orlando can barely keep masks on the shelves as the area awaits test results.

"They'll take the order. That's all they're telling us. They'll take the order and ship when they get them," employee Tony Harris said.

Masks that are rated N95 or higher are the correct kind to protect against the flu, which means they are approved by the Food and Drug Administration to prevent inhalation of most virus-bearing droplets.

Not all masks are qualified to protect.

"There is an isolation mask that is pretty much just going to protect you from fluids and there's an N95 rated mask and that's what's approved by the FDA," Harris said.

Hand Sanitizer Not Readily Available At Disney
At one of the biggest and busiest theme parks in the world, alcohol-based hand sanitizer was not abundant during a swine flu, or H1N1, threat.

All Disney cast members have hand sanitizer at their stations and they're willing to share it with guests, but only if asked.

Disney is not making guests aware of this as they enter the park.

Disney Tourists React To Flu Response

At the first aid station and baby care center, Disney had no hand sanitizer to give out or sell. However, lots of hand washing instructions were displayed and soap dispensers at sinks and a medicine cabinet full of pain relievers and sunscreen.

SURVEY
Will concern over the swine flu (H1N1) cause you to limit your visits to Central Florida theme parks?
Yes
No
Only If A Case Is Confirmed

Results | Disclaimer | E-Mail

Most visitors said that's just not good enough for what they paid.

"I just think it would be nice if hand sanitizers were more available, so that we can be more protected," guest Dawn Zucca said.

"I think more visible, more visible, because people are not going to know where to find it but more visible you'd be able to naturally encourage and naturally use it more themselves," guest Andy Ted said.

The Orange County Health Director told WESH 2 News Thursday that he's been given a behind-the-scenes tour of how Disney prevents the spread of germs and disease and he calls it "the best he's ever seen.

WHO Raises Alert Level
The meeting comes after the World Health Organization raised the swine flu alert to Phase 5, which indicates widespread human-to-human transmission. It's just one level short of the highest possible alert.

As of Thursday morning, there were 109 confirmed cases of swine flu across the U.S. in the states of New York, Texas, California, South Carolina, Maine, Kansas, Massachusetts, Michigan, Arizona, Indiana, Minnesota, Nevada and Ohio.

A 23-month-old toddler is the only confirmed fatality from swine flu in the United States. The child was from Mexico and visiting Texas when he died.

Local officials are expected to learn on Thursday whether a person who tested positive for flu earlier this week has contracted swine flu.

The victim told health officials he or she traveled to Mexico recently or was in close contact with someone who did.

The Orange County Health Department distributed about 100 testing kits on Wednesday to local doctor's offices and clinics.

Emergency Operation Centers Make Preparations

Emergency operations centers around the area are stepping up their levels of preparedness.

Seminole and Orange County officials held briefings Thursday behind closed doors as the entire state waits for test results from the CDC regarding the swine flu.

"Information is key right now. We have a very poised experienced team, and so we want to make sure they have the latest information, so as the situation evolves and the health department responds and provides additional information to us, we can respond effectively," Preston Cook of Orange County Emergency Management said.

I don't post, I'm a reader. But, I have to wonder....if the swine flu was soooo contagious why are cast members not getting sick?:confused: The cast members see international travelers for up to 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. (from Mexico too) there have been no cases in the state of Florida. i'm not saying it is "mild", but at this point I am more likly to be killed in a car accident. By the way, I will be at Epcot Saturday. I will take my normal percautions. (I wipe tables down before I eat, and I use hand sanitizer) I will fight this illness like any other, I and my family are healty and our doctor sees no reason not to go.

Who's to say that there are not some sick right now. If one town got 100 new cases overnight then you never know how many CM could fall ill tomorrow or any of the days after.

Thankfully I do not leave for a month so I have time to sit and see where this all goes. If it is still spreading at the rate it is now Dh and I have agreed that we will cancel our trip. I think that it is unfair and quite rude to say that those that decide that they do not want to take the risk are not living their lives, have a better chance of getting hit by a drunk driver, locking themself in the house when they could get it at school, the mall, whatever. A large majority of the people that are having a watch and wait attitude seem to be stating facts, posting links, living with the actual illness all around them and in positions that they do know more then what the general public knows. Those that are still going are not posting facts of how safe it is to still go, links that show you can not get it while confined in an airplane, etc.. The majority (not all) that are going are just stating that the CDC said if you are healthy to not cancel your travel plans. Yes, they are saying that you can go on your trip if your healthy but not one word or suggested statement that you have a good chance of coming home healthy. Everyone keeps talking about washing their hands, not touching their face, etc... Well I find it VERY HARD to believe that all the hundreds that are sick right now are filthy handed people that could not stop licking their fingers and picking their noses. So wash your hands all you want b/c yes it will not only help you not get the flu if you touched something that was just coughed on but it will also help reduce your risk of getting other sicknesses. Now I have a question that maybe one of you that are going can help me out with. So I just wash my hands and sing the ABC's 3 times, 1 extra time just to be sure there clean and then go and say what the heck let me use some purrell to. So my hands are CLEAN. I fold my arms as I get in line for ToT to be sure not to touch the railings. When all of a sudden the person infront of me coughs. Now since the flu can be spread through inhaling the "infection of an infected person" am I now supposed to stand there and hold my breath until I think the air is "clean" again? What if the person behind me sneezes? If this goes on long enough between the one infront and the one behind me I will probably pass out from holding my breath. So I am not sure how to handle the infection when it is being coughed/sneezed into the air around me. BUT, my hands are clean. If it was only that easy. I have also read that you should not shake hands, touch objects, etc... Well I am going to seem like the friendliest Disney guest when the concierge CM goes to shake my hand and I pull away. When he walks us to our room and before I let DH touch the door handle I tell everyone to step back so I can lysol the handle. When we go to tip the bellman we will have to be careful not to touch hands as we pass the money. Forget about being in the bus and I have to stand. I guess I should not hold on to the bar. Now this is just me but lysoling my room everytime I return, CONSTANTLY telling my kids not to touch ANYTHING, trying to figure out a way to scratch my noses if it starts to itch, seeing someone at the pool or in the line at a ride that looks and sounds sick turning my family around and saying we have to go somewhere else, getting on the airplane and during the flight the person infront of me tells the flight attendant that they are not feeling well and come to find out their neighbor had been sick with the flu and then having to spend my vacation worrying that my children have without a doubt now been exposed does NOT sound like a very relaxing vacation to me. But that is just me. I wonder if some of you are aware how many times you touch your face without realizing it. So to have to walk around the whole trip chanting in my head "wash my hands, don't touch my face, wash my hands don't touch my face" again is not a relaxing vacation for me. Plus IF we do cancel our trip it is also b/c it could be the biggest waste of $6,000+ . By that I mean if one or some of us got sick, lets say the 3rd day there, and we are stuck in the room for the remainder of the trip and then we are still ill on the day we are supposed to return home but since we are sick the airlines will not let us on the flight so we need to try and re-book something for a later date to get home which means we now need to rent another hotel somewhere else for us to stay until we are better which inturns means we need to add more days to our car rental. My kids will be devestated if we have to cancel our trip but we will re-book it. If we go and get ill there and the scenerio plays out that way then we would not re-book b/c the money for the vacation would already have been spent. So I do not call any of you crazy for going and I fully understand that I could die by a drunk driver but if I knew that there was a highway that had a bunch of drunk drivers on it and I was told by the highway patrol that yes, the highway I want to go on is filled with drunk drivers but as long as I really pay attention and am ready to swerve at a minutes notice I should be fine. I can guarentee you I would not buckle me and my children in the car and hope for the best. If I didn't know about the drunk drivers that is one thing. But if I know about them and decide to throw caution to the wind that is another.

I am sorry but this is misinformation. It has not been "going around for a few weeks now" and I'm sorry the woman on the ventilator in SA might disagree with "no one has gotten seriously ill". And I, for one, appreciate JLTraveling's posts. They have been respectful and on point with regard to this topic.

Nope, it's not misinformation. You can check out this link to CNN. The first outbreak in Mexico was reported April 2nd .

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/04/28/swine.flu/index.html

Many people most like already had the flu BEFORE the test was developed so no one can know for sure that they had this strain. Even in the U.S. it is assumed it was here before the test was developed and those people that has flu symptoms and recovered could in all probability have had this flu.

"Attacking" is a strong word. I disagreed with some of what you said last night and I am disagreeing with what you are stating today. That's not "attacking" From your posts it seems like you are actually TRYING to convice people not to go on their trips whereas I am trying to convince people to do their own research and make up their own mind on what is best for their family. I personally think this situation is way overblown but I would never tell people to not worry. I also don't think people should panic over reports they read on internet message boards.
I called the hospital where the doctor you spoke with is from. I was told something completely different. Everyone can call pharmacy and healthcare providers for themselves in the Disney area and make their own assessments.

Maybe you and I should try a little experiment. Make an appointment with your personal physician and, while you are there, ask him/her about the current status of swine flu in your area. Take detailed notes on exactly what is said. Then I will call the reception desk of whatever hospital your doctor is affiliated with and explain that I'm a tourist scheduled to come to the area and I want to know whether it's "safe." We can compare notes on what's told to you, as a valued patient, directly by the doctor, versus what's told to me, as a random tourist bringing tourism dollars into the local economy. Think it'd be the same information? Multiply that by about a million when the locale in question happens to be WDW.

In all seriousness, I think we'll need to agree to disagree. It appears that a few posters have gleaned something useful from my posts, so I believe I'll continue to post. Perhaps yours are useful to someone as well. I don't think we'll ever see eye to eye, and that's okay. Plenty of room here for lots of opinions.

I have a question for you. Do you know if we change the date of our trip do we lose whatever deal we may have? By that I mean we are doing the 4/3 deal. If we change our dates to say, September do we still get the same price and package that we have now? Thanks for any info you can give me. Thankfully we have a little over 3 weeks to have to make up our minds of what to do.

Nope, it's not misinformation. You can check out this link to CNN. The first outbreak in Mexico was reported April 2nd .

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/04/28/swine.flu/index.html

Many people most like already had the flu BEFORE the test was developed so no one can know for sure that they had this strain. Even in the U.S. it is assumed it was here before the test was developed and those people that has flu symptoms and recovered could in all probability have had this flu.

BUT it hasn't been going around the US for a few weeks!
If you want to include Mexico then you have to cite all the fatalities too. You can't have it both ways!

The original Quote was:
Originally Posted by famsen
JLTraveling: I don't want to offend but you are coming across in your posts as a bit paranoid. I know nobody wants to get sick but this has been going around for at least a couple of weeks now and no one has gotten seriously ill.

BUT it hasn't been going around the US for a few weeks!
If you want to include Mexico then you have to cite all the fatalities too. You can't have it both ways!

Exactly. Also, it could be argued (and the CDC actually left open this possibility) that the reason that there have been more deaths in Mexico may have something to do with how long since it has been introduced into the population. Hopefully, that is not the case, but just another reason I will not simply roll my eyes, make fun of the media and head down for Tonga Toast.

Who's to say that there are not some sick right now. If one town got 100 new cases overnight then you never know how many CM could fall ill tomorrow or any of the days after.

Thankfully I do not leave for a month so I have time to sit and see where this all goes. If it is still spreading at the rate it is now Dh and I have agreed that we will cancel our trip. I think that it is unfair and quite rude to say that those that decide that they do not want to take the risk are not living their lives, have a better chance of getting hit by a drunk driver, locking themself in the house when they could get it at school, the mall, whatever. A large majority of the people that are having a watch and wait attitude seem to be stating facts, posting links, living with the actual illness all around them and in positions that they do know more then what the general public knows. Those that are still going are not posting facts of how safe it is to still go, links that show you can not get it while confined in an airplane, etc.. The majority (not all) that are going are just stating that the CDC said if you are healthy to not cancel your travel plans. Yes, they are saying that you can go on your trip if your healthy but not one word or suggested statement that you have a good chance of coming home healthy. Everyone keeps talking about washing their hands, not touching their face, etc... Well I find it VERY HARD to believe that all the hundreds that are sick right now are filthy handed people that could not stop licking their fingers and picking their noses. So wash your hands all you want b/c yes it will not only help you not get the flu if you touched something that was just coughed on but it will also help reduce your risk of getting other sicknesses. Now I have a question that maybe one of you that are going can help me out with. So I just wash my hands and sing the ABC's 3 times, 1 extra time just to be sure there clean and then go and say what the heck let me use some purrell to. So my hands are CLEAN. I fold my arms as I get in line for ToT to be sure not to touch the railings. When all of a sudden the person infront of me coughs. Now since the flu can be spread through inhaling the "infection of an infected person" am I now supposed to stand there and hold my breath until I think the air is "clean" again? What if the person behind me sneezes? If this goes on long enough between the one infront and the one behind me I will probably pass out from holding my breath. So I am not sure how to handle the infection when it is being coughed/sneezed into the air around me. BUT, my hands are clean. If it was only that easy. I have also read that you should not shake hands, touch objects, etc... Well I am going to seem like the friendliest Disney guest when the concierge CM goes to shake my hand and I pull away. When he walks us to our room and before I let DH touch the door handle I tell everyone to step back so I can lysol the handle. When we go to tip the bellman we will have to be careful not to touch hands as we pass the money. Forget about being in the bus and I have to stand. I guess I should not hold on to the bar. Now this is just me but lysoling my room everytime I return, CONSTANTLY telling my kids not to touch ANYTHING, trying to figure out a way to scratch my noses if it starts to itch, seeing someone at the pool or in the line at a ride that looks and sounds sick turning my family around and saying we have to go somewhere else, getting on the airplane and during the flight the person infront of me tells the flight attendant that they are not feeling well and come to find out their neighbor had been sick with the flu and then having to spend my vacation worrying that my children have without a doubt now been exposed does NOT sound like a very relaxing vacation to me. But that is just me. I wonder if some of you are aware how many times you touch your face without realizing it. So to have to walk around the whole trip chanting in my head "wash my hands, don't touch my face, wash my hands don't touch my face" again is not a relaxing vacation for me. Plus IF we do cancel our trip it is also b/c it could be the biggest waste of $6,000+ . By that I mean if one or some of us got sick, lets say the 3rd day there, and we are stuck in the room for the remainder of the trip and then we are still ill on the day we are supposed to return home but since we are sick the airlines will not let us on the flight so we need to try and re-book something for a later date to get home which means we now need to rent another hotel somewhere else for us to stay until we are better which inturns means we need to add more days to our car rental. My kids will be devestated if we have to cancel our trip but we will re-book it. If we go and get ill there and the scenerio plays out that way then we would not re-book b/c the money for the vacation would already have been spent. So I do not call any of you crazy for going and I fully understand that I could die by a drunk driver but if I knew that there was a highway that had a bunch of drunk drivers on it and I was told by the highway patrol that yes, the highway I want to go on is filled with drunk drivers but as long as I really pay attention and am ready to swerve at a minutes notice I should be fine. I can guarentee you I would not buckle me and my children in the car and hope for the best. If I didn't know about the drunk drivers that is one thing. But if I know about them and decide to throw caution to the wind that is another.

THANK YOU THANK YOU:worship:

We were at the doctor this morning. She was glad that we aren't flying but said to go and enjoy our trip.

We are driving down and staying off site in a condo. I think if we were flying we'd be more inclined to cancel but as it stands we'll be in a large comfortable condo if we do happen to contract this.

ETA: I'm a nurse and if someone called the hospital asking if we had cases of the swine flu I wouldn't lie. I don't work for the government (and neither do most doctors and nurses) so would definitely tell someone to stay away from an area if there was danger. Do no harm doesn't mean do no harm unless the government tells you to!

I have a question, although not sure anyone can answer it for me.

We keep hearing that most everyone in the states with confirmed H1N1 have had mild cases. Do we know if these people received Tamiflu?? I'm just wondering if the average person is getting H1N1 and not receiving any special care and doing just fine or if the reason most are having mild cases is because of treatment. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter