Swimming next week??

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by DisneyDino25, Mar 17, 2013.

1. DisneyDino25

DisneyDino25 Earning My Ears

Hi All

Looking at the weather temperatures look to be any where between 70-80 degrees, will this be warm enough to swim??? we are staying at the carribean beach resort and really wanna go down that water slide !!

Thanks all :drive:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

It depends on how warm you want the air to feel. :) I was there at the beginning of March when it was really cold (50's for the high) and there were still people swimming. My guess is that high-70's and warmer is fine to go swimming. I'd take your bathing suit, pick the warmest day, and go try put that slide!

4. Ali

Ali 14 years here... never a tag fairy visit

People were swimming at every resort we visited this weekend even though I though the water and air were too chilly. Even at 10:30 pm the pool was filled with teens and kids playing.

5. Magic3forme

Magic3forme Grand Slam club members

we will be there this week too, and we plan on swimming. 70 -80 with the Florida sun can be hot!!

I have seen kids swimming when the air temp was in the 50s.

6. gillenkl

gillenkl DIS Veteran

We were there in Dec and there were plenty of swimmers.:beach:

7. Mynamewastaken

Mynamewastaken DIS Veteran

I am from MA and when the weather is 40 we have our windows open. We went in Feb last year the temps were 70 and we all swam. Everyone was walking around with sweaters on and we were all hot. Our bodies up here in the North are bred differently....lol

8. Kellykins1218

Kellykins1218 DIS Veteran

LOL My husband & I were just talking about this. We're going next week and as long as it's 60 we'll be in shorts and 65 gets us in the pool! (The water is heated, too) :thumbsup2

9. Andrea_loves_Disney

Andrea_loves_Disney DIS Veteran

I'm going to be there next week too and after surviving the last month and a half in Chicago, I think anything above 40 is going to feel like summer to me! Hahaha!!! Seriously I am SO DONE with winter I could scream!! I am really really really really really really really really really really really really really really EXCITED to leave for Florida on Saturday!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes