Swan & Dolphin Weddings FAQ

Unless things have changed since Nov they do. this is what Karen had said when describing it, she didn't tell me what the actual songs would be - The pre-recorded music is brought by your coordinator. There would be traditional wedding music selections played for you. Check with her, maybe they did away with it.

Unless things have changed since Nov they do. this is what Karen had said when describing it, she didn't tell me what the actual songs would be - The pre-recorded music is brought by your coordinator. There would be traditional wedding music selections played for you. Check with her, maybe they did away with it.

Thank you!! I'm going to check with her tomorrow and let you guys know what she says :)

This is interesting. I had no idea about it either!!!
I would love to know what Karen says too!

Ok,

So this is Karen's response:
In regards to music, we
do offer some pre-recorded music selections that we can bring along.
Depending on equipment availability on our end, we would either have a
CD player or iPod with some standard wedding selections. We charge a
$25 rental fee for this.

As another option, you are welcome to bring your own music and
equipment if you prefer. I recommend ensuring that the player you
bring has a battery backup, as power can be occasionally turned off at
the ceremony site. You will also need to identify someone in your
group to press "play" when needed.

Since our ceremony is so short, we are going to go with option number one. It's only $25, and it sure beats no music!

She also sent me a list of just marry's preferred vendors and pictures of bouquets. If any of you need this, just let me know!

Ok,

So this is Karen's response:
In regards to music, we
do offer some pre-recorded music selections that we can bring along.
Depending on equipment availability on our end, we would either have a
CD player or iPod with some standard wedding selections. We charge a
$25 rental fee for this.

As another option, you are welcome to bring your own music and
equipment if you prefer. I recommend ensuring that the player you
bring has a battery backup, as power can be occasionally turned off at
the ceremony site. You will also need to identify someone in your
group to press "play" when needed.

Since our ceremony is so short, we are going to go with option number one. It's only $25, and it sure beats no music!

She also sent me a list of just marry's preferred vendors and pictures of bouquets. If any of you need this, just let me know!

Thanks so much! I'd love the list of preferred vendors and bouquet pics :goodvibes This is all so helpful.

Are any of you ladies doing an aisle runner? I was just wondering how this would look at the courtyard terrace? I was trying to find ideas to spruce it up a bit :)

Kristi
I thought about doing an aisle runner, but with my ceremony being at the West Courtyard, I decided the aisle would probably be too short to bother. I am sure Karen would provide you with all the measurements you need.
Would you be kind enough to message me with the list of prefered vendors too. Although I am pretty much sorted, I am curious and I still have a couple of things to think about (eg dress steaming). I would also love to see the bouquet pictures!!! Just because I am sure they are so pretty!!!
Thanks so much

We're not doing an aisle runner either. I've seen a few pictures of rose petals sprinkled down the sides of the aisle (just the last few feet) and that looked really pretty so we might do that.

What are all of you doing for floral where the vows will be done? I'm not a big fan of the arch so we're undecided on what to do.

We're not doing an aisle runner either. I've seen a few pictures of rose petals sprinkled down the sides of the aisle (just the last few feet) and that looked really pretty so we might do that.

What are all of you doing for floral where the vows will be done? I'm not a big fan of the arch so we're undecided on what to do.

We aren't doing an arch either. Just not a big fan of it. I'm not real sure, but I'm thinking of maybe decorating the chairs a little and doing a short aisle runner with rose petals. That should add a little color :)

I am doing pillars and urns in our floral colours. The urns and arrangements will be shorter than in the picture as after the ceremony, they will be moved to Citrico's to go on the tables at the reception dinner

image009-1-1.jpg

we are having a white lattice gazebo with twinkle lights. attached is a pic of the gazebo but it will not have the flowers on it. I guess it's probably to big for the West Courtyard though.

latticegazebo.jpg

Karen did send me some pics of other options awhile back. I don't know what the cost of these would be though. I like the last one the best.
Image2.jpg
Image1.jpg
Image3.jpg

I like it :thumbsup2
Although you're right, my favorite one is probably too big for the west courtyard.
But I like the other options! Thanks!!!

These are lovely!!!
I know Karen can arrange for a sort of fabric arch too - she sent me a picture of it which I can dig out if anybody is intersted.
I eventually went for the pillar idea because we too felt that an arch may be too overpowering for the West Courtyard. We wanted to keep things simple and wanted floral arrangements which would easily transfer to the Citrico's. Also, I wanted to keep the cost down!!!:thumbsup2

These are lovely!!!
I know Karen can arrange for a sort of fabric arch too - she sent me a picture of it which I can dig out if anybody is intersted.
I eventually went for the pillar idea because we too felt that an arch may be too overpowering for the West Courtyard. We wanted to keep things simple and wanted floral arrangements which would easily transfer to the Citrico's. Also, I wanted to keep the cost down!!!:thumbsup2
I really like the pillars with the flower arrangements too, but I thought they cost more than the arch for some reason. Are you getting the flowers for them through Just Marry? Are they real flowers?

I'm going to Orlando Saturday to check out locations and reception venues, any picture requests in the swan/dolphin area?

OMG today is our day! Ill post photos once we are back home next week.
If you have any questions about the west courtyard or hospitality suite I will try to answer them for you too :goodvibes:banana::love::bride:

Jilian - I am getting all my floral, including the pillars, urns etc from my florist who is Petals by Design. They are one of JustMarry's prefered vendors. I am having real flowers.

Bonjoe - Goodness, I didn't realise you were so close to your big day!!! Have a magical time and can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!

FYI everyone, I happen to know that Carrie will be touching on S/D weddings/VRs this week in her podcast :thumbsup2 Here is the link

http://www.insidedisneyweddings.com/

Bonjoe, I hope you have a beautiful day!! Can't wait to hear all about it! Today was one of the nicest days of the year here in FL :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter