Survivor Philippines**Sept 19**No Spoilers

Which Russell, the one that was on this last episode or the nutcase one that had the nephew that was as crazy as him play on a later episode?

LOL- I think that was just his normal dumb look-that boy doesn't have many brain cells to spare so I hope he doesn't smoke pot!

I believe it's meant to be the nutcase Russell.

I didn't realize Fairplay was theoretically there too. I've changed my mind, this could be epic. Fairplay, Rupert and Russell? That's 6 arms, 6 legs, 12 neurons and 3 egos the size of Vanuatu.

If Fairplay and Rupert get in some sortof battle to the death, would anyone step in?

Good point on Carter - that look while he was standing there at the jury questioning was unbelievable.

As for Jeff being married - sure, and been before afaik. Wasn't he even married to that totally bland contestant he devoted the whole reunion show to that time?

I Saw...

Coach
Johnny Fairplay
Russell (AGAIN!)
Rupert

And I think Malcolm is back too because Jeff asked him and he kinda gave it away. But the rumors are other people, franchesca, brandon,brenda, phillip, eric.

I thought Jeff said Johnny Fairplay would never be asked back since he quit.

Probst has clearly viscerally despised Fairplay every time I recall seeing them in the same room on tv but maybe time (or Survivor-specific Q ratings) has mellowed Probst's feelings, or he was overruled.

Coach? Is that that weird, greasy guy thinks he's spiritual and was hooked up with Jerri on A-S? Was that that season?

I am happy at Denisè won! I started to like skupin a lot more near the end but he did not deserve to win. Neither did Lisa.

I am happy at Denisè won! I started to like skupin a lot more near the end but he did not deserve to win. Neither did Lisa.

I forgot until you mentioned them both but Skupin looked godawful at the reunion! I didn't even recognize him. I thought it was interesting that Lisa and Denise looked pretty much themselves the entire way through and looked very similar at the reunion, though Denise looked better with the little weight back I thought.

The 'look, everyone puffed up!' thing when they cut to the live version is one of my favourite stupid things about this show.

I wasn't surprised that Denise won.

I would have liked to see Malcolm and Denise team up and take Lisa out of the final three and battle it out in end for the final Sole Survivor.

I couldn't believe Lisa won the Fan Favorite. They gave her a ton of face time on the show, which I never understood.

I was happy Denise won. Out of the final 3, she was the one I felt was most deserving. I was surprised Lisa won fan favorite over Malcolm though. And that idiot girl running up to kiss Jeff...again?! Good grief! :rolleyes:

I was glad to hear Abi realized what a witch she had been on the show, hopefully she does change and learns to be a better, nicer person.

Looking forward to the "Fans vs. Favorites" show, but really hope Johnny Fairplay is NOT one of the returning players. He quit last time, so I don't feel he deserves another chance. He's one contestant I just can't stand. Do hope Malcolm does come back, and would LOVE seeing Rupert and Russell Hantz again!! :)

Can't believe the show has been on 13 years!! I've never missed an episode, and will truly be sad when it stops.

I didn't realize Fairplay was theoretically there too. I've changed my mind, this could be epic. Fairplay, Rupert and Russell? That's 6 arms, 6 legs, 12 neurons and 3 egos the size of Vanuatu.

If Fairplay and Rupert get in some sortof battle to the death, would anyone step in?

Good point on Carter - that look while he was standing there at the jury questioning was unbelievable.

As for Jeff being married - sure, and been before afaik. Wasn't he even married to that totally bland contestant he devoted the whole reunion show to that time?

I think they put in those people to throw everyone off. Just read on EW about next season, the returning players have all played only 1 time.

Probst told EW, indicating that all the returning players would be playing for the second time, as opposed to the third or fourth

The only way Lisa or skoopin had a chance is if they kept abi and got to if Denise

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Denise the first persin to actually she isn't apologising for her game play and that she plain out played them and that's why she was in the final 3 and they weren't

It's about time because its true. In all cases. Those on the jury were out witted and out played. And to be so bitter evenings later (rc) is just pathetic

Kurby said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Denise the first persin to actually she isn't apologising for her game play and that she plain out played them and that's why she was in the final 3 and they weren't

It's about time because its true. In all cases. Those on the jury were out witted and out played. And to be so bitter evenings later (rc) is just pathetic

i don't know if she is the 1st to say that but I am happy that she stood up to the jury. the jury knows they have all of the power at the end and sometimes it feels like they want to humiliate the final 3 and make them beg for votes but Denise stood up to Malcolm and explained herself without begging and she still won

Anyone think Lisa would have won if Penner hadn't outed her? It sure seemed like tribal councill was heading that way until Penner spoke up. Also, not sure why Jeff didn't ask Penner why he did it.

This is the list I found for the favorites returning.

Erik (Micronesia)
Corinne (Gabon)
Brenda (Nicaragua)
Andrea (Redemption Island)
Phillip (Redemption Island)
Brandon (South Pacific)
Dawn (South Pacific)
Cochran (South Pacific)
Malcolm (Philippines)

Anyone think Lisa would have won if Penner hadn't outed her? It sure seemed like tribal councill was heading that way until Penner spoke up. Also, not sure why Jeff didn't ask Penner why he did it.

No, not at all. I don't think she had a chance at all in any way.

I am happy Denise won too. But Penner last night....HOT HOT HOT!:lovestruc

Allison said:
No, not at all. I don't think she had a chance at all in any way.

I don't think she would have won either. she basically told the jury the she didn't even start playing the game until day 30. I think most of the jury agreed with jeff kent when he said lisa tried to make a big move that didn't work and she spent the rest of the time floating along

Here are my questions:
1)Why didn't Jeff question the jury about who they would have voted for if Skupin and Lisa had taken Abi to the final three? I would think it would have been Skupin, but who knows...
2)Why didn't Lisa tell them at her own time about being on Facts of Life? She knew that at least one jury member knew the truth so wouldn't it have been better to have brought it out when she could have done spin control on it?
3)How could only two people have recognized her from that show when she looks EXACTLY the same (except thirty years older ;)...)? Maybe I watch too much tv, but I think I would recognize most major actors who have been on a long running show in the past forty years if they still looked like that.
4)How does Lisa still look so good? Even out in the elements, she looked pretty darn good, especially for her age. I thought at the reunion show she looked like a Christian cougar ;).
5)Did any of Lisa's Christian ramblings come off to anyone else as being slightly Survivor bashing? Talk about biting the hand that feeds you!
6)Don't they have any dress stores in Iowa? The one Denise was wearing looked like a swimsuit coverup with a keyhole neckline. You're probably going to win a million dollars, spend a few bucks on a dress for the live show:confused3 (ok, that was just catty, but really, come on, represent us midwest gals a little better!)

Terri

I really liked Lisa and thought she came off great last night. I was happy she won fan favorite. :thumbsup2

I thought Abi was funny on the reunion show, I thought she came off.....dare I say....likable. lol

I liked all of the final 4 and didn't really care who won, but I was rooting for Lisa.

I've always liked Penner, but I thought he came off a real *** last night. So bitter, its just a game.

I found Penner's animosity towards Lisa kind of strange. Look at what happened. Lisa proposed a final 3 option to him. He declined that proposition, and stated during the interview show that he wasn't ready to start lying then. Maybe I'm wrong, but it sounds like he declined it because he wasn't planning on including Lisa in his final 3. So it's ok that he was going to turn on her, but he's mad that she turned on him. Um, what's the definition of hypocrite again?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter