Survivor Fans-boston Rob/paradise Island

jlawall said:
Well, I'm a reality TV freak and I love this thread! How about a survivor Disney?? Just a thought! Or how about a Survivor DCL?? Ok, I dream!

It's great to hear about Tom, he's really terrific! Also, Steph is a real trooper, we'll see what happens!

AS far as AR goes,,, I can't wait to see what happens this week!

SURE.......
A Survivor Island of Castaway Cay!!!! Who wouldn't love that idea. :banana: :banana:

married2grumpy said:
I know this has turned into a AR thread but...

My DH just called me to tell me he met Tom from Survivor today. They talked for a while about what it was like to be on the show and how hard it is not to talk to his wife about what happened. He did say that next week there is some alcohol involved and he takes a beating. LOL

Poor Tom. Wife, alcohol, beating..........what a visualization! Sure hope she goes easy on him!! ;) ;) :rotfl2:

So no one was eliminated last night, but Rob and Amber are in first place. How come they weren't yielded???? Big strategic mistake on the other couple's part.

the reason none of the other teams yielded them they started before the rest of the teams.
The only team that could have done it were Ron and Kelly.

that's what I meant, since they were standing next to each other. Thought that was a mistake.

I don't think it was a mistake. Both teams figured noone would be eliminated so it really would not have made that big a difference.

Well, R&A are in first place at the moment but the leg of the race isn't over yet. They will show part two next week.

TheWog said:
that's what I meant, since they were standing next to each other. Thought that was a mistake.

I think Ron & Kelly are realizing they just may need some crafty, resourceful allies.( Follow them!!!) R & K may be the better athletes, but R & A are quicker wit wise. (at least Rob is )

I love , love this thread.... Here are my priorities:

1. DCL Cruise in Sept
2. Watch Amazing Race
3. Watch Survivor.

Now for my two cents:
AR - Go R&A, hope they win. They are really playing the game. The boyfriends are just jealous...
Survivor - Go Steph...

I am in for a Survivor Castaway!!! I want to be a participant... :rotfl:

CaribGirl.....I hear ya.....I have the same priorities. But my cruise is in 2006/Sept.

This is my favorite thread so far lol

Kristin

This is the first season I have watched the AR because of Rob & Amber. Is this common not to have a pit stop at the end of the show? They had the pit stop mat
and Phil was there, they just didn't have the local person saying "Welcome to India" -- I smell a conspiracy that they did not want to award Rob & Amber another first place prize. Phil probably pushed the local off the roof when he saw Rob and Amber.
I believe AR wanted to keep Meredith & Gretchen in the race. (tongue in cheek, I know the show is taped well in advance of current public opinion)

What did your nephew say about the personalities of the current survivors? Who does he think is nice? a jerk? etc.

I too love this thread. I have seen all the Survivors and Amazing Races from the beginning. I have always like Rob and Amber and I hope they win because they know how to play the GAME. Rob is very witty, and they don't ever seem to argue - they truly seem in love as do Meredith and Grechen and U and Joyce. I like couples that really seem to love each other and work as a team. The "Oh honey" from Lynn to Alex is driving me crazy - not even straight couples say it THAT much. Poor Alex - he needs to get a life and stop living out Lynns life.

They have never NOT had a pit stop before - very interesting. Can't wait to see what happens. I thought next week would be the finale. Anyone know when the AR and Survivor finalies are?

Survivor, I sure hope they merge tonight and Steph doesn't have to be alone. I feel badly for her but she is one strong-bodied and stong-minded person. I am rooting for her. But unless her alliance with the other team stands up, she is gone.

Anyone doing American Idol? Oh, did I open up another can????? Go Carrie.

How cool you saw him. Don't know what he is like in person, but I respected him as a player. It's all a game, folks...

CaribGirl said:

1. DCL Cruise in Sept
2. Watch Amazing Race
3. Watch Survivor.

Now for my two cents:
AR - Go R&A, hope they win. They are really playing the game. The boyfriends are just jealous...
Survivor - Go Steph...

My priorities too but I have to add our BCV trip in June too. When are you cruising? Annmarie

CaribGirl said:

1. DCL Cruise in Sept
2. Watch Amazing Race
3. Watch Survivor.

Now for my two cents:
Survivor - Go Steph...

CaribGirl when are you cruising in Sept? We're doing the 3 night the 8th.

newcruiser05 said:
What did your nephew say about the personalities of the current survivors? Who does he think is nice? a jerk? etc.

I too love this thread. I have seen all the Survivors and Amazing Races from the beginning. I have always like Rob and Amber and I hope they win because they know how to play the GAME. Rob is very witty, and they don't ever seem to argue - they truly seem in love as do Meredith and Grechen and U and Joyce. I like couples that really seem to love each other and work as a team. The "Oh honey" from Lynn to Alex is driving me crazy - not even straight couples say it THAT much. Poor Alex - he needs to get a life and stop living out Lynns life.

They have never NOT had a pit stop before - very interesting. Can't wait to see what happens. I thought next week would be the finale. Anyone know when the AR and Survivor finalies are?

Survivor, I sure hope they merge tonight and Steph doesn't have to be alone. I feel badly for her but she is one strong-bodied and stong-minded person. I am rooting for her. But unless her alliance with the other team stands up, she is gone.

Anyone doing American Idol? Oh, did I open up another can????? Go Carrie.
I , as the OP, am an addict.....Survivor, AR and AI!!!! I just can't go without watching a week.(TIVO to the rescue) OH, I forgot one.....LOST!!!
Oh, my gosh. I'm a junkie.

1- GO Steph.... :cheer2:
2- GO Meredith and Gretchen :moped: :moped:
3- CONSTANTINE.......(I'm melting!!!!) move over Paula....he"s mine!!!! :love:
4- Lost...it's all a dream. :wizard:

I completely agree with the last few posts! I am obsessed with DCL, AR, Sur.., and AI!! :banana:

rumors have it that they got married while in the Bahamas at the Atlantis.... anyone hear this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter