Surprised the kids, wife, and my readers w/ a 2 week trip to AoA!(*NEW* 11-7)

oh what a fun update! From Tink's dress to Parker on Splash. Noelle was just adorable (and way to work Peter Pan) Parker did great!!!!!!!

Nice updates! The new dumbo ride does look pretty cool with the water added. Love the interaction with the fairies, and so cute how Noelle fluctuates between being okay and then still needing Mommy for safety. :goodvibes

And tell Parker he did a great job on Splash Mountain. Such a brave boy!!! :thumbsup2

But he didn't get nearly wet enough to have truly enjoyed it...... :rotfl2:

Kids are the best....sorry that Parker is choosing mommy as his fave right now...a fart makes it all better though.;)

That's amazing that Parker went on Splash!:thumbsup2

Great updates all round! Parker is sooo big! I remember when you called? texted? that he was born. OY. I feel old.

Y'all look great!

Parker and Noelle had some fun moments here.

Congrats to Noelle for meeting the fairies
and to Parker for conquering Splash Mountain.

Too funny you could not see him in the picture. :lmao:

You seemed to get sprayed and kept Parker from getting wet.

It is not the drop but the water cannons that will soak you ..... I know. ;)

Glad both kids liked IASW and PP.

Great updates Dan !!Tell Parker he is much braver than Miss Rosie , !!!:rotfl2:A Fart at the end of a Lovey Dovey session is just sooooo boy !!:lmao:Loved the pix of the Fairies and the kids. Noelle is soo cute in the costume !!!!:)

Don't worry Dan -- Candi will never ask Parker to "pull her finger", so you'll end up being his favorite someday. ;)

Nice updates! I like the picture with Donald...it's neat that you can see the mill through the trees behind you. And of course, the pictures with Tink and her sister were great! Very cute.

I hope that Parker gets another shot on Splash Mountain, so that he can try the drop with his eyes open. :laughing:

Parker is very brave to go on Splash Mountain at such a young age. He is much braver than I was as a kid.

How great that Parker was brave enough to go on Splash Mountain! I hope my DS enjoys it as much as I do so he can be my ride buddy and DH can sit out since he doesn't like getting wet. :rotfl:

So I just read your first update - yeah, I am really far behind :rotfl:, but I loved how you surprised the family. Great start to your trip!

I could have sworn I responded to this.:confused3

I am just loving Noelle in her Tink outfit....too stinking cute.

And way to go Parker on conquering Splash Mountain.

Happy New Year to your beautiful family....so glad I got to meet all of you this year.:goodvibes

Happy New Year! Love the update. Parker's bedtime story is as classic little boy story for sure! :lmao: I love the pics of Noelle's meet up with Tink - just precious. And Parker charming the sis is adorable. Great interaction. Score on the FP entry. How can they enforce if you get stuck in a line somewhere? :confused3

Wow! Parker was a big boy on Splash! So proud of him :thumbsup2 love all the expression shots!

Great report! I was so glad you got him on Splash Mountain. I'll be watching for your next updates!

I hadn't seen many photos of the new Dumbo yet, so that was awesome.

I am really enjoying your TR! I'm only up to the second day, but its been great. I especially love the pp pics of the kids with Woody and Buzz!

I also love the AoA pictures. Such an amazing resort!

the last one- I love you mommy...opps i just farted.

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

when on the ride they notice the dolls snap off there places and jump in the water after the boat...and may or may not start biting them when they catch up to them.

That would actually be an improvement on the ride. :rolleyes1

I walk up to the CM working and hand flash the fast passes he says they passed, i say we just got out of a line for tink that was longer than the listed time and know we missed it by a few minutes but can we still enter.

Too bad there was no Chinese family in front of you that you could join.

he looks at the CM next to him...(he is a CM in training) and she looks at them and hands them back to the training CM and says its your call, your line.

He looks at us and the little tink I am holding then at parker and says okay go ahead.:yay: little cute kid pixie dust works.

The trainee was then fired on the spot.

Instead of taking the path that leads over the ride where they come down the big hill I took the first path that goes away from the big hill and where the boats are already at the bottom of the hill as to make the big drop that much farther away.

Sneaky, dad. Very sneaky.

hey daddy what does that sign say?

Oh, just that it's a water ride, and there are boats, and you might die, and you can get your picture taken at the end.

this will be great or this will be disaster.
what does this face tell you.

DSC07309.jpg

Uh oh.

then looks around and says, i had no idea i even went down the hill i couldnt feel anything.:goodvibes

Whew!

Glad he braved it!

Such great character interactions, those are so awesome!! And how wicked that Parker liked Splash! It's always interesting to watch smaller kids on the big rides, sometimes they're so excited, but by the end are all "never again" and sometimes just love it, it's pretty great to witness hahah!

I am loving Noelle's Tinkerbell dress!! She looks so cute! And how fun she got to meet Tinkerbell that day.

How much later than your FP time were you? I am surprised they were on the fence about letting you ride.

I had to laugh out loud about the whole "What does that sign say?" conversation with Parker. It reminds me of the same thing with my Little Guy. Now he is learning to read, so that is getting harder to do! Haha!
we were happy to find that dress candi got it 2 days before left from a lady who was selling to so a bonus "princess" dress for the trip.

it was about 7 minutes later than the window said. i could see like an hour or half hour but less than ten minutes im glad he let us in. otherwise we would have had one very upset little boy.

yep getting to the age when he wants to know what everything is so sometimes you have to be creative and not give all the info...otherwise i think we would have been walking back out of the line.:laughing:

Fairy area looks great.

Love the expression on Tinks face when she sees Noelle.

Looks like Parker is a ladies man with Silvermist or whatever her name is:goodvibes

Glad they let you all on Peter pan.:thumbsup2

We took Trent on Splash once and he hated it. He didn't cry. he just hated the way it made his stomach feel. He said he go on it again when he is 20 :rotfl:

the are is pretty neat, i just hope they do move them over to a new spot when the finish up the fantasyland. the rest of the line just seems temporary and not that well done, besides the movie window of course.

her expression is priceless when shes noelle thats for sure. glad i got that shot.

wonder if he would go on it next trip...it took us barely getting him on a log ride locally here to i think get him pumped up to ride it.

Been reading your story over the past week, and it sounds like your trip was fantastic! I'm going to be staying at AoA in a few weeks and your pictures have got me so pumped!

I love all your photopass pictures too. I'm actually considering it for my trip. It'll be me and my sister, and I'm usually the photographer so it seems like a good way to get some nice pictures of both of us!

Anyways, can't wait to hear more!
:welcome: glad you are enjoying it...

we had a blast, hope you enjoy the resort i think you will.

the photopass is pricey but well worth it in my opinion they do get some good shots, but you just have to make the effort to stop and take them. i like how they get some i dont get when meeting the characters which is the main reason that we get it.

oh what a fun update! From Tink's dress to Parker on Splash. Noelle was just adorable (and way to work Peter Pan) Parker did great!!!!!!!
thanks, i agree with everything you said.;)

Nice updates! The new dumbo ride does look pretty cool with the water added. Love the interaction with the fairies, and so cute how Noelle fluctuates between being okay and then still needing Mommy for safety. :goodvibes

And tell Parker he did a great job on Splash Mountain. Such a brave boy!!! :thumbsup2

But he didn't get nearly wet enough to have truly enjoyed it...... :rotfl2:
marv? do my eyes really see this?:3dglasses

thanks for the reply. she does that all the time, even with people we know sometimes she will run and hide from family. :rotfl:

he is a brave boy thats for sure proud of him....his side got a little spray but not much at all.

Kids are the best....sorry that Parker is choosing mommy as his fave right now...a fart makes it all better though.;)

That's amazing that Parker went on Splash!:thumbsup2

Great updates all round! Parker is sooo big! I remember when you called? texted? that he was born. OY. I feel old.

Y'all look great!
yep all boy thats for sure.

i remember it as well sitting next to the maternity bed when i called you about it.

Parker and Noelle had some fun moments here.

Congrats to Noelle for meeting the fairies
and to Parker for conquering Splash Mountain.

Too funny you could not see him in the picture. :lmao:

You seemed to get sprayed and kept Parker from getting wet.

It is not the drop but the water cannons that will soak you ..... I know. ;)

Glad both kids liked IASW and PP.

she did good with her, and i bet it will be a ton of fun when she gets old enough to talkt to them.

those cannons are a beast that will soak you your right on that, glad it missed our boat this time.
Great updates Dan !!Tell Parker he is much braver than Miss Rosie , !!!:rotfl2:A Fart at the end of a Lovey Dovey session is just sooooo boy !!:lmao:Loved the pix of the Fairies and the kids. Noelle is soo cute in the costume !!!!:)

i think you should go on it, just think of parker and how he braved it.:thumbsup2
yep he is all boy on that front...thanks i love that outfit on her as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter