Surprise! We're going to Disneyland...with Cass, Rob & Kira

Just watched the next 2...both are great! I just love how you sync the music so perfectly

Great trip report! We'll be going to Disneyland in just a few weeks in August. I was wondering where you ordered your groceries from? We've ordered from garden grocer before, I was wondering who you ordered from in Anaheim. Thanks!!

L'il Bit!

:rotfl2:

Just watched the next 2...both are great! I just love how you sync the music so perfectly

Thanks Jen :hug:

Great trip report! We'll be going to Disneyland in just a few weeks in August. I was wondering where you ordered your groceries from? We've ordered from garden grocer before, I was wondering who you ordered from in Anaheim. Thanks!!

Thanks! :goodvibes

I ordered from Von's :thumbsup2

http://grocery-delivery.vons.com/ca/anaheim.html

Awesome as always! I LOVED the interaction with Cruella! lol How many autographs do you figure your princess got that trip???????

If this is your last video for this trip, you MUST go back to DL or WDW so we can anticipate more. You know, sacrificing for your faithful readers?? Just sayin'! :rolleyes1

That was so funny with Cruella. She was really great. Big Thunder Mountain looks awesome! Are thos effects from the refurb they did? Since we never did get to end up going to DL this year...it probably now will be 2 or 3 more years before we go again. I really need to win the lottery!!!

I've enjoyed your TR so much. It's almost like spending a little time in the park!
Thanks so much for all the effort you put into it for us.

Scott

Awesome as always! I LOVED the interaction with Cruella! lol How many autographs do you figure your princess got that trip???????

If this is your last video for this trip, you MUST go back to DL or WDW so we can anticipate more. You know, sacrificing for your faithful readers?? Just sayin'! :rolleyes1

Kira got 32 autographs this trip, not as many as WDW but still pretty good for 5 days :p

HA! I wish I could go back more often! With our dollar back to being so low and flights so expensive, it's just not easy for us :sad1:

That was so funny with Cruella. She was really great. Big Thunder Mountain looks awesome! Are thos effects from the refurb they did? Since we never did get to end up going to DL this year...it probably now will be 2 or 3 more years before we go again. I really need to win the lottery!!!

Yup, I think it reopened shortly after you and I left last year. It's such a great effect! :thumbsup2

You and me both on that lottery win ::yes::

I've enjoyed your TR so much. It's almost like spending a little time in the park!
Thanks so much for all the effort you put into it for us.

Scott

Awwww, thanks for the kind words, means a lot! :hug:

Reactions: CJK
Great trip report as always! I've been reading your trip reports since way, way back when you hung out on the scrapbooking board. I didn't even realize you were still here on the DIS boards until I saw you comment on Jen's Alaska cruise report. Thanks for sharing all your great memories with us.

Great trip report as always! I've been reading your trip reports since way, way back when you hung out on the scrapbooking board. I didn't even realize you were still here on the DIS boards until I saw you comment on Jen's Alaska cruise report. Thanks for sharing all your great memories with us.

Cass and I went to DL last year together and have a trip next year planned together as well...I can't wait!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter