• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Surprise Upgrade

cujobugs

DIS Veteran
Are you more likely to get a courtesy upgrade if you booked directly through Disney Travel? Or does it not matter? ::MinnieMo

No one (other than Disney) really knows the answer to that one. You will read posts of non-Disney bookings being upgraded as frequently as Disney bookings. One would think that Disney would be the more likely to upgrade as they are the master, but who knows?

Your best bet is book the cabin you will be satisfied with. And If a little pixie dust comes your way, then rejoice.

I wish I knew the answer to that question to...I guess all we can do is book, and then wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter