Surprise! It's a baby! (Not long now!)

Which name is your favourite?

• Robert

• Peter

• Roderick (Rory)

• Ewan

Results are only viewable after voting.
Congrats on your baby boy! I came a little late for the name poll, but I think Robert Ewan is great. :thumbsup2

(I must be a geek, because I thought of Doctor Who as soon as I saw the name Rory!)

Shame on me for taking until now to get caught up. Sorry..:sad2:

CONGRATS on a boy!! And I love the name you have picked! I am sending good thoughts for your mom....

Jenny

(I must be a geek, because I thought of Doctor Who as soon as I saw the name Rory!)

Thanks Holleypie! I'm actually a huge Doctor Who fan - I used to watch it when I was little with my mum while she did the ironing. Tom Baker and Peter Davidson - it used to scare the pants off me! I'd end up watching from behind the couch!

I'm loving the name. The announcements are precious!

Thanks MinnieLovesMickey! :lovestruc

CONGRATS on a boy!! And I love the name you have picked! I am sending good thoughts for your mom....

Thanks Jenny! :hug:

P6080352.jpg

So this weekend I updated our autograph book. I started it 9 years ago when we took our girl on her first trip. We've added signatures and photos to it every trip since then and I just added two new pages for Merida and Wreck-it Ralph (in case he starts showing up). Plus I added Robert to the title page!
It has customized pages for everyone so the lesser known characters go berserk over it. The one's we've met before can look at the older photos and of course they always say they remember the kids. The characters also love it because it's obviously a kids book with colouring pages so they love talking to the kids about it. Actually when we met Eric and Ariel, he spent about 5 minutes on the floor with my girl going through every page! I've made it into a pdf, there are three 4x6 pages to a sheet so you just print them off, cut them out and add them to any album, you just leave a blank space for the photos to place along side. There are lots of characters in it that are no longer available to meet in the park but I've left them in anyway. Plus you can meet a lot of those characters in California, Tokyo or Paris or on marathons or MVMCP or MNSSHP. If you'd like a copy just email me and I'd be happy to email one to you! It also makes a great activity on the plane because the kids can use the time to colour the pages.
PS - if you take a book with only some of the pages, make sure you have an envelope with the extra characters with you. I made my sister an album and she only took about 40 characters with her. They ran into Maleficent but all they had was the Queen from Snow White. My sister tried to give her the page anyway but she got so mad she threw it into the bushes! :lmao:

So we finally took a photo of the Chewbacca bird feeder (birdfeeder of death) and here are the photos of our Star Wars weekend movie night. The kids watched A New Hope.

We made Princess Leia cupcakes...
P5220321.jpg

An AT-AT planter...
P5270333.jpg

And a Chewbacca birdfeeder!
P6120269.jpg

We did the Muppets with my sister's kids last weekend. Photos to follow!
GOT to find out how to re-size these images! Sorry about that!

Okay, I thought I figured it out but they are still huge. Is there a time delay? Because I admit I am not a patient person as a rule.

Hi Rach! Of course getting an annual pass is the only logical step. It's practically cheaper than the park hopper, PLUS you get discounts on lots of things so it's practically FREE! PLUS since you have the annual pass, it only makes sense that you get your money's worth and go more than once in one year! PLUS, since you are planning a second trip, it only makes sense to stop off while on your Disneymoon and take a look at the DVC booth.
See how I did that there? I'm an old hand at it. ;)

Exactly, I mean, it makes perfect sense, doesn't it?

So we finally took a photo of the Chewbacca bird feeder (birdfeeder of death) and here are the photos of our Star Wars weekend movie night. The kids watched A New Hope.

We made Princess Leia cupcakes...
P5220321.jpg

An AT-AT planter...
P5270333.jpg

And a Chewbacca birdfeeder!
P6120269.jpg

We did the Muppets with my sister's kids last weekend. Photos to follow!
GOT to find out how to re-size these images! Sorry about that!

Okay, I thought I figured it out but they are still huge. Is there a time delay? Because I admit I am not a patient person as a rule.

OMG! I love the cupcakes! Someone is very creative in your house!:thumbsup2 I think we will be headed to SW weekends next may! We have narrowed down our dates for our 2 trips next year!! And DH has to have his Star Wars fix if I am getting my DCL fix on our other trip! I will be showing those pics to him when he gets home!:goodvibes

I'm Jumping on! Following you from the movie night thread!!!

Congratulations on your BABY BOY!!!! :cool1: So happy all is well!!! Age...Smage... Your as old as you want to be! your a Dis-er your what? going on 8? :rotfl:

Prayer and blessings for your Mom...

I think having a Star Wars Weekend at home was a great idea!! I LOVE the Leia cupcakes. So way cute. :thumbsup2

A little late, but I am subscribing! What an incredible journey you've had so far! Congrats on the newest addition, what a joy little ones bring. Funny- our first movie night was Snow White. I am writing up the post for my PTR right now, :rotfl: !! Definitely looking forward to your updates! :thumbsup2

Exactly, I mean, it makes perfect sense, doesn't it?

Perfect! ;)

OMG! I love the cupcakes! Someone is very creative in your house!:thumbsup2 I think we will be headed to SW weekends next may! We have narrowed down our dates for our 2 trips next year!! And DH has to have his Star Wars fix if I am getting my DCL fix on our other trip! I will be showing those pics to him when he gets home!:goodvibes

We went to Star Wars weekend just the two of us before we had kids and it was soooo fun! So where is your pre-trip? Because I MUST hear about the DCL! I am so envious!

I'm Jumping on! Following you from the movie night thread!!!
Congratulations on your BABY BOY!!!! :cool1: So happy all is well!!! Age...Smage... Your as old as you want to be! your a Dis-er your what? going on 8? :rotfl:
Prayer and blessings for your Mom...

Welcome over and thank you Chicago Mo! I was just saying that to my husband tonight - who let us be parents anyway when I feel somewhere around 16 still?

I think having a Star Wars Weekend at home was a great idea!! I LOVE the Leia cupcakes. So way cute. :thumbsup2

Thanks Daisy! :darth:

A little late, but I am subscribing! What an incredible journey you've had so far! Congrats on the newest addition, what a joy little ones bring. Funny- our first movie night was Snow White. I am writing up the post for my PTR right now, :rotfl: !! Definitely looking forward to your updates! :thumbsup2

Welcome Kara, how can you be late? The trip is still 433 days away! :rolleyes2 Can't wait to read your pre-trip too!

This weekend past we babysat my niece and nephew and so we started our first movie night with them, a muppets double feature! We watched both The Muppet Movie and the new version with Amy Adams and Jason Segel. The soundtrack from the original was a part of my childhood, we played it on a tape deck in my Dad's old brown Mercedes everywhere we went, so I am thrilled to say that the kids preferred the original!

I was feeling a bit under the weather (I had forgotten that growing a human is exhausting) so for the craft the kids cut out a simple playset I found online, then they ate Kermit apples. And for dinner? Frogs legs of course!

P6130274.jpg

P6130268.jpg

P6130269.jpg

The photos look a little green (it's not easy bein'…) next time I try to get photos during daylight hours. And they are huge again - I am hoping they reduce soon like they did last time. If not, my apologies!

Welcome Kara, how can you be late? The trip is still 433 days away! :rolleyes2 Can't wait to read your pre-trip too!
:lmao: Heh, I suppose that's true. Just meant it took me a bit to check my updates on my PTR. :p

I love the Muppet movie night! And I'm right there with you, I love it when my niece prefers the stuff her mommy and I grew up on. We'll be doing The Muppets Take Manhattan as that's one of our favorites- niece included!

I was just saying that to my husband tonight - who let us be parents anyway when I feel somewhere around 16 still?

Gotta agree with this too, and I think the young at heart make the most awesome parents. Nothing wrong with being a member of Club Neverland, as I'm a member in good standing myself, haha!

Again...LOVE the muppets movie night! Where do these ideas come from??? Awesome! No I have never done a TR, or PTR or even posted photos for that matter!!! I don't know how to post pics...and am sort of shy to try a report!:blush:

Again...LOVE the muppets movie night! Where do these ideas come from??? Awesome! No I have never done a TR, or PTR or even posted photos for that matter!!! I don't know how to post pics...and am sort of shy to try a report!:blush:

I was too until people pushed me into it.. Do it for you and your memories!!!

I love the Muppet movie night! And I'm right there with you, I love it when my niece prefers the stuff her mommy and I grew up on. We'll be doing The Muppets Take Manhattan as that's one of our favorites- niece included!

Kermit: Piggy? I thought Gonzo was going to play the minister.

No I have never done a TR, or PTR or even posted photos for that matter!!! I don't know how to post pics...and am sort of shy to try a report!:blush:

I'd love to read yours and I agree with Chicago Mo that they are a great way to record your own memories! (Thanks for reading along with me everyone!)

Awww!!! I LOVE the Kermit apple :love:

;)

Oh my gosh, I LOVE your movie nights! I'm showing my son your Star Wars crafts right now! He's going to love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter