Supercallifragilistic-ADR'sApproachUs! May '09 PTR *Trip Report has Begun! Pg. 208*

Oh I love my Tevas!:love: I wear the Mush, which are more of a flip flop. I got my first pair last summer and couldn't believe that a flip flop could be that comfortable.:cloud9: I bought new ones for myself and my girls for Disney. Hope yours work out.:thumbsup2

That puppy is too cute.:goodvibes

Um, didn't I already solve your park bag dilemma?:confused3 Ian's making you one right now.

Oh my goodness, look at your countdown calendar! :yay: I remember when you first made it -- I was in awe, of course, b/c it is so awesome but I remember also thinking "good lord it's going to be a while before you can see anything with all those mickey heads on there!" And now look at it! :woohoo:

Your puppy nephew Dylan is ADORABLE!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I am really liking the looks of your new park bag. Fingers crossed that it is "the one." And still totally think that creating the perfect park bag is a big business opportunity for us! :thumbsup2

I have to check out the Teva mush flip flop... those sound divine!

I can't believe how few Mickey heads are left on your countdown!!! That is so awesome!!!

I hope the bag works out -- it is super cute!

Your brother's new puppy is so stinkin' adorable!!!

This is what I bought.
533032685_awyFN-L.jpg

It is the Haiku To Go Bag.
533025382_wGjfw-M.jpg
I really like this bag. I'm no bag expert, but this is seriously cute!

So...uhem.....today you posted pictures twice, so you can have a break tomorrow. But please don't stop posting your fabulous pics. They are so awesome. :worship::worship::worship: love this puppy!

We all know that I have issues. Bag issues mainly. I am going to start One last picture......
533029305_hb9yj-M.jpg

Look at that countdown!!
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif

There's like almost nothing there!!!

The puppy is sure a cutie.

I hope you find shoes that work perfectly. Comfort for your feet is going to be a little bit important.

You bring a whole new meaning to the term 'bag lady'! :laughing:

Cute new bag, LL!! I think you may need to start a new 'bag' thread and do reviews.....you're serious about this girl! And I can't wait to see what you think about your new bag, glad you get to test it out before my next trip and before I need to bag shop!!:lmao:

Love the Teva's! They are cute and comfort is sooo important in Disney, it could ruin your trip if you're dying from uncomfy feet! I heard a lot of great things about Teva Mush and got a pair off Ebay for $15, they are cute and comfy!!

LOVE Dylan! You can tell they are in love with him already!!!:lovestruc He's adorable!! Thanks for sharing!!

Hope you and Marc had a nice weekend, wasn't the weather great today??

Just a few more days now......:wizard:

Very cute bag! I think that has some great potential! Seems like you could fill it or keep it light -- I hope it works out for you! :goodvibes

Re Teva's they are comfortable! With the adjustable straps, you can make it work just for you --- and that helps with comfort.

Compared to Crocs, I think you will notice a big difference! :thumbsup2

And that boxer is adorable. So dang cute! They are my second favorite type of dog after goldies.

Great photos as always, and I too am jumping up and down for you with almost single digits!!! :yay:

Your countdown calendar is getting so bare! I remember when you first started it, and when the pictures just started to peek through. YOU ARE SO CLOSE! :dance3:

I hope the new bag works out - is it all similar the one you've dreamt of? ;)

I've read that Tevas are comfy-after reading everyone here raving about them, I just might have to check them out too...I really hope the new shoes help with the heel pain!!

The new puppy is absurdly adorable. Boxers are so stinkin' cute.

Love the bag, love the shoes, LOVE the PUPPY!!!!! What a great update!!! Glad you are having a better day!!!! I didn't feel like it took too long to break in my Tevas, but do start wearing them as much as possible once you get them to get set for WDW....I think you will like them. I wore my Tevas (I forgot the name, but they are pretty similar to yours) the entire time during our June 2008 trip, and never got a blister, and never had issues with my feet!!! I was a HAPPY camper!!!!

Oh I love my Tevas!:love: I wear the Mush, which are more of a flip flop. I got my first pair last summer and couldn't believe that a flip flop could be that comfortable.:cloud9: I bought new ones for myself and my girls for Disney. Hope yours work out.:thumbsup2

That puppy is too cute.:goodvibes

Um, didn't I already solve your park bag dilemma?:confused3 Ian's making you one right now.
I really want to go buy some Mush ones now....

Oh yes, you did solve my park bag dilemma! :laughing:

I'm a Mush fan too!:goodvibes
Hmmmm. They are really comfy?

Oh my goodness, look at your countdown calendar! :yay: I remember when you first made it -- I was in awe, of course, b/c it is so awesome but I remember also thinking "good lord it's going to be a while before you can see anything with all those mickey heads on there!" And now look at it! :woohoo:

Your puppy nephew Dylan is ADORABLE!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I am really liking the looks of your new park bag. Fingers crossed that it is "the one." And still totally think that creating the perfect park bag is a big business opportunity for us! :thumbsup2

I have to check out the Teva mush flip flop... those sound divine!
We really should start a Disney Essentials company! :thumbsup2

I can't believe how few Mickey heads are left on your countdown!!! That is so awesome!!!

I hope the bag works out -- it is super cute!

Your brother's new puppy is so stinkin' adorable!!!
I hope the bag works too. If not, I will beat my head against the wall. :lmao:

I really like this bag. I'm no bag expert, but this is seriously cute!

So...uhem.....today you posted pictures twice, so you can have a break tomorrow. But please don't stop posting your fabulous pics. They are so awesome. :worship::worship::worship: love this puppy!
:laughing: You will get pics for today....soon.

There's like almost nothing there!!!

The puppy is sure a cutie.

I hope you find shoes that work perfectly. Comfort for your feet is going to be a little bit important.

You bring a whole new meaning to the term 'bag lady'! :laughing:
:lmao: I am true bag lady. That should be my tag.

Cute new bag, LL!! I think you may need to start a new 'bag' thread and do reviews.....you're serious about this girl! And I can't wait to see what you think about your new bag, glad you get to test it out before my next trip and before I need to bag shop!!:lmao:

Love the Teva's! They are cute and comfort is sooo important in Disney, it could ruin your trip if you're dying from uncomfy feet! I heard a lot of great things about Teva Mush and got a pair off Ebay for $15, they are cute and comfy!!

LOVE Dylan! You can tell they are in love with him already!!!:lovestruc He's adorable!! Thanks for sharing!!

Hope you and Marc had a nice weekend, wasn't the weather great today??

Just a few more days now......:wizard:
The weather was beautiful!! I just don't know if the Teva Mush would work for me in the parks. :confused3

Me too! Teva Mush and Yellow Box flip flops are my perfect park shoes!! I love the new braided style of Teva mush-I have to get a new pair before August.
I did look at the new braided style, they are very cute!

Very cute bag! I think that has some great potential! Seems like you could fill it or keep it light -- I hope it works out for you! :goodvibes

Re Teva's they are comfortable! With the adjustable straps, you can make it work just for you --- and that helps with comfort.

Compared to Crocs, I think you will notice a big difference! :thumbsup2

And that boxer is adorable. So dang cute! They are my second favorite type of dog after goldies.

Great photos as always, and I too am jumping up and down for you with almost single digits!!! :yay:
YAYAYAYAYA! I am so excited!!!

Yay for a better day!:yay:
WOO HOO!

Your countdown calendar is getting so bare! I remember when you first started it, and when the pictures just started to peek through. YOU ARE SO CLOSE! :dance3:

I hope the new bag works out - is it all similar the one you've dreamt of? ;)

I've read that Tevas are comfy-after reading everyone here raving about them, I just might have to check them out too...I really hope the new shoes help with the heel pain!!

The new puppy is absurdly adorable. Boxers are so stinkin' cute.
I hope they help too, they should. I just hope they get here fast!

Love the bag, love the shoes, LOVE the PUPPY!!!!! What a great update!!! Glad you are having a better day!!!! I didn't feel like it took too long to break in my Tevas, but do start wearing them as much as possible once you get them to get set for WDW....I think you will like them. I wore my Tevas (I forgot the name, but they are pretty similar to yours) the entire time during our June 2008 trip, and never got a blister, and never had issues with my feet!!! I was a HAPPY camper!!!!
I will wear them ASAP when I get them. I don't want to deal with blisters!

11 Days!

2869044996_2b23ea636e.jpg

Light Fixture at Hollywood Studios.

I just LOVE the theming of Hollywood Studios.

2868584954_6871cc5b94.jpg

2868585428_49f7e44182.jpg

I *think* this is my favorite DHS sign.

2867753345_a5184182b7.jpg

2868587834_6980619524.jpg

2869043092_6f7639ac01.jpg

2868212653_ee35f5c919.jpg

2869043908_c49b74b5c5.jpg

2868213925_7d918aeb68.jpg

2869046320_3b65cb6460.jpg

2869098520_388c9a7063.jpg

2868269021_9737368c50.jpg

I'm working on a list of last minute questions to post later on today. I am hoping all of your Disney Experts can answer them for me! :thumbsup2

Yeeeee -aaaaaah! More Pics. :cool1::cool1:I think I like this one the best because I have seriously never seen this sign before. I am not a good detail person, so I enjoy seeing pictures of things I have never noticed.

This is what I bought.
533032685_awyFN-L.jpg

It is the Haiku To Go Bag. I think it's very pretty and I hope it works.

Very Cute! Looks like you may have a winner.

Next up...shoes.
I have been having severe pain in my right heel. The doctor thought it might be a bone spur, but it wasn't. My mom suggested that I get some shoes that are more supportive. I basically wear crocs all the time lately. I even bought a "fancier" pair of crocs to wear to work. My mom dragged me out to the shoe store yesterday and I tried on some Teva's, Keens & Merrells. Let me just say....I couldn't BELIEVE how different they felt. While I had them on in the store, my heel didn't hurt at all! :scared1:

Glad you found some shoes. Is it planters facitis that's bothering your heel? A good friend of mine who has that wears Keens all the time to help relieve the pain. She swears by them. You may need some new crocs too. I've noticed that my feet tend to bother me more when wearing my older crocs. I don't know what happens to them, but I can always tell when I need to replace.

Yeeeee -aaaaaah! More Pics. :cool1::cool1:I think I like this one the best because I have seriously never seen this sign before. I am not a good detail person, so I enjoy seeing pictures of things I have never noticed.
It's right in the front of DHS. You should try to find it.

Very Cute! Looks like you may have a winner.

Glad you found some shoes. Is it planters facitis that's bothering your heel? A good friend of mine who has that wears Keens all the time to help relieve the pain. She swears by them. You may need some new crocs too. I've noticed that my feet tend to bother me more when wearing my older crocs. I don't know what happens to them, but I can always tell when I need to replace.
Yes, that is what Mom thinks it is. My doctor gave me no other explanation then looking for a heel spur. Hmmm, maybe about the Crocs but my black ones are fairly new. :confused3

WOW....11 days, for some reason that sounds SO much closer to me than 12...call me crazy, I know, but it does!!!!:cool1: Are you packed? Do you have all your outfits packed? Is Mom ready? How about Jen? Sorry for the 10 questions......you're on countdown girlfriend!!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter