Supercallifragilistic-ADR'sApproachUs! May '09 PTR *Trip Report has Begun! Pg. 208*

Pssst....in two weeks, I'll be in Disney. :lovestruc

Day 8.
*Breakfast at Crystal Palace. I am so excited to get into the park before opening. I'm also looking forward to seeing my Mom interact with the characters. I think she'll get a big kick about it.
*Be at Fantasyland for 9AM rope drop.
*CS Lunch
*Break @ All Star Music.
*CS Dinner
*Back to Magic Kingdom for EMH's 9-12AM. I want Mom to enjoy Wishes and I am secretly hoping they will add another Spectro on this night. Can you believe there are NO Spectro's while Mom is there. I really wish she could see Spectro, she would adore it!
Is this the 29th? No Spectro? Man I need to plan better........

UGH. Okay, so now you have me really feeling the novice! Um so instead of 90 I will stab in the dark and say you are going to take 188 photos. That is my best guess!!!! :rotfl:

2 weeks YAY YAY YAY:yay::yay::yay:

LL, I see you changed your ticker. I know it was driving you crazy that the days were off but didn't it break your heart to see tink move all the way back to the left? At least she'll move quickly this time!

LL, I see you changed your ticker. I know it was driving you crazy that the days were off but didn't it break your heart to see tink move all the way back to the left? At least she'll move quickly this time!

See, that's why I can't change mine -- it would break my heart to see Tink go all the way back to the start -- like a bad game of Sorry! :lmao:

See, that's why I can't change mine -- it would break my heart to see Tink go all the way back to the start -- like a bad game of Sorry! :lmao:

I'm the same way. I don't care what the ticker actually says as long as Belle doesn't go back to the begining. I get too much joy out of watching her move across that bar.

So.... where are today's pics. I know it's saturday and you have things to do and you trip is less than 2 weeks away and you have to clean and pack and do laundry and go grocery shopping and visit relatives and buy a mother's day present and .............on and on and on........BUT

I NEED MY FIX.....NOW! :rotfl2:

Umm Hello!!

13 days-We are waiting.:woohoo:Bring it on.

How are you going to get to 20,000 post before your trip if you arent on yet today??:lmao:

WOW!!

I'm visiting my Mom for Mother's Day right now. I jumped on real quick while she is cutting Marc's hair for him.

I will post when I get home!!! Patience, my dear readers! ;)

UGH. Okay, so now you have me really feeling the novice! Um so instead of 90 I will stab in the dark and say you are going to take 188 photos. That is my best guess!!!! :rotfl:

2 weeks YAY YAY YAY:yay::yay::yay:
YAYAYAYAYA!

Less than 2 weeks for you (sounds much better than 13 days):rotfl: and 2 weeks for me!:woohoo::woohoo::yay::yay::yay:
WOO HOO!!

I did. It was driving me crazy, I rather be accurate then have false information. :lmao:

:rotfl:

I'm the same way. I don't care what the ticker actually says as long as Belle doesn't go back to the begining. I get too much joy out of watching her move across that bar.
Now, I will get to see her start all over.

So.... where are today's pics. I know it's saturday and you have things to do and you trip is less than 2 weeks away and you have to clean and pack and do laundry and go grocery shopping and visit relatives and buy a mother's day present and .............on and on and on........BUT

I NEED MY FIX.....NOW! :rotfl2:
Patience!

Umm Hello!!

13 days-We are waiting.:woohoo:Bring it on.

How are you going to get to 20,000 post before your trip if you arent on yet today??:lmao:
Coming right up!

I am having a bad day. A really bad day. A bad day that even Disney isn't cheering me up. :sad2:

To top off my bad day, I can't find today's Picture of the Day in my flickr or photobucket accounts! :headache:

So I will describe it to you....

It was Lady & the Tramp's pawprints in the pavement in front of Tony's in Magic Kingdom.

Here are some other Tony's pictures!
IMG_2305.jpg

IMG_2301.jpg

IMG_2306.jpg

Lights in the waiting area.

IMG_2307.jpg

IMG_2309.jpg

IMG_2310.jpg

IMG_2311.jpg

IMG_2324.jpg

IMG_2316.jpg

The back of the Lady & Tramp statue.

Here are some bonus pictures from after our Tony's lunch since I think I have posted 1/2 those pictures before.

IMG_2352.jpg

IMG_2347.jpg

IMG_2365.jpg

In Three Weeks....bittersweet last day of Disney.

Day 9.
*Check Out, have baggage held.
*Epcot for one last ride on Soarin'
*Monorail over to Magic Kingdom
*CS Lunch
*Say goodbye to Magic Kingdom...sniff sniff
*Back to All Star Music
*Flight departs @ 6:10PM.
:sad1:

Hey LL,
So sorry to hear you're having a bad day....just think, it's almost over!!! You can tell you're having a bad day when you're now counting down to the last day at Disney....don't do that......just think 12 1/2 more days until Disney!!!:banana: Try and have a nice night!! Cute pics of Lady and the Tramp!!!:goodvibes

:hug:I'm sorry you're having a bad day. It must be really bad if Disney doesn't even help. Hope tomorrow is better for you.:flower3:
I love seeing all of your pics the more the better.:goodvibes
:sad1:for the last day:sad1:

Just think positive thought and your trip to Disney should be one of them! I hope tomorrow is a brighter one for you! :goodvibes We all have them :flower3:

Oh, I am so sorry that you are having a rotten day! Mine has been less than great, too, but your Tony's and Wilderness Lodge photos cheered me up! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter