Super early easter april 19, 2014 fantasy cruise!

I've been reading on some other threads where people have set up a private mixology class. I was thinking it would be great to do that with a group of DIS'ers on our cruise. I know we still have a lot of days to wait but would anyone else be on board for this?

Bingo!! Ding ding ding ding!!! Brilliant idea...Count us in! Kids will have to find something else to do, right?
Pete and Karen

Hi Everyone!

We just finished the Western Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy! We sailed from April 13th to the 19th and it was the best vacation EVER! We loved it so much, we booked our next cruise for Easter 2014!

Count us in for Fish Extenders and the mixology class! I'll be traveling with DH Ray and DD Lauren 17 and DD Amanda 16. There will be more of us, but how many I don't know yet! I'm so excited!!!

Welcome :jumping1: to the cruise thread!
I got your information into the Roll Call which resides on page 1, post #8. I took a wild guess that your name would be deb, or debbie, or deborah. Please let me know if you'd like to be known as someone else.

Those of you looking for Joe's facebook link, I added that as well to the roll call post.

Also, one of the Dis moderators was good enough to merge the two threads that existed for this cruise into one, so you may notice some minor alterations to the first few pages, and the Roll Call was moved to post #8.

Pete

Just sailed on Dream last weekend and rebooked onboard! Excited we have less than a year to go!!!
The Fantasy will be our second cruise, leaving the kids at home this time :)
Would like to participate in FE exchange, it was a blast on the Dream!

Hi Everyone!

We just finished the Western Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy! We sailed from April 13th to the 19th and it was the best vacation EVER! We loved it so much, we booked our next cruise for Easter 2014!

Count us in for Fish Extenders and the mixology class! I'll be traveling with DH Ray and DD Lauren 17 and DD Amanda 16. There will be more of us, but how many I don't know yet! I'm so excited!!!

:welcome: We are so glad y'all are joining us. So looking forward to meeting everyone and getting to know you on the thread in the meantime.

Just got an e-mail back from a contact at DCL! Confirmed that we can set up the private mixology for our cruise! But we have to wait until 30 or so days prior to the sail date. So I guess I will put this on the back burner and re-address it when we get closer. It would be a minimum of 25 people/max of 40 costing $15 per adult (subject to change without notice). Bump up the excitement another notch!

Just got an e-mail back from a contact at DCL! Confirmed that we can set up the private mixology for our cruise! But we have to wait until 30 or so days prior to the sail date. So I guess I will put this on the back burner and re-address it when we get closer. It would be a minimum of 25 people/max of 40 costing $15 per adult (subject to change without notice). Bump up the excitement another notch!

Sounds great!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

It is so worth the $15! We got 5 drinks for that price and had a blast making them (and of course drinking them). Great way to get to know our fellow cruisers too. thank you for checking into it!!

It is so worth the $15! We got 5 drinks for that price and had a blast making them (and of course drinking them). Great way to get to know our fellow cruisers too. thank you for checking into it!!

This sounds great! And the price sounds great too!

Count us in for the mixology class too! We didn't have time to do it on the Dream. So excited :)

We will not be going on this cruise now. Hubby has changed our date again. Oy vey. Have a great time!!

Hello! We booked this cruise in January while on the Fantasy, but are now just getting around to start planning. We are Kim, DH Rob, DD Sarah 15 and DS Henry 9. It will be our 4th Eastern, but 2nd on the Fantasy. Count us in for the fish extender and Facebook group. We are really excited, as this will be the kids first trip to St Marten and Sarah's first trip on the Fantasy.

Hello! We booked this cruise in January while on the Fantasy, but are now just getting around to start planning. We are Kim, DH Rob, DD Sarah 15 and DS Henry 9. It will be our 4th Eastern, but 2nd on the Fantasy. Count us in for the fish extender and Facebook group. We are really excited, as this will be the kids first trip to St Marten and Sarah's first trip on the Fantasy.

:welcome: So glad y'all are joining us.

I will get you added to the FE group.

To those who have jumped ship...have a great time no matter where you go! To those who have joined us...Welcome aboard!

Mixology sounds great to us! Count Me and Brian in...

Welcome new people...

I really want to start buying for the FE group, lol.... Hard to know how many cabins... I thought we were going to limit, if there are a lot... but even still hard to plan.... This year, I want to give myself more time, lol

DJGifford said:
Mixology sounds great to us! Count Me and Brian in...

Welcome new people...

I really want to start buying for the FE group, lol.... Hard to know how many cabins... I thought we were going to limit, if there are a lot... but even still hard to plan.... This year, I want to give myself more time, lol

I was thinking the same thing but we still have so much time to welcome more families. I have enough materials to make 100 FE gifts...lol I am going small but personalized. Very excited! Luckily, I was graced with the crafty gene...lol

I was thinking the same thing but we still have so much time to welcome more families. I have enough materials to make 100 FE gifts...lol I am going small but personalized. Very excited! Luckily, I was graced with the crafty gene...lol

On our last cruise, we split the fe list at 20, which was much easier to do and those who wanted to be on the other llists could do so. Two years ago, we cruised the Wonder and had a list over 80, which was harder to deliver. My kids love to deliver the gifts, they feel like Santa :). It is always a lot of fun to do and we look forward to the cruise!

On our last cruise, we split the fe list at 20, which was much easier to do and those who wanted to be on the other llists could do so. Two years ago, we cruised the Wonder and had a list over 80, which was harder to deliver. My kids love to deliver the gifts, they feel like Santa :). It is always a lot of fun to do and we look forward to the cruise!

We are already at 22 cabins and we still have 11 months to go.
My group last year set the cutoff at 40 and any that joined after that we gave the option to who wanted to add them and I kept that list separate.
Even our little cruise in February, we had some join after our cutoff date and we asked who was able to add.

Anyway, I feel that 40 is a good number and yes 80 was quite large.

Anyway, that is where we stand right now and we have at least 9 or 10 months before a possible cutoff date. It will be up to the group whether we cut off at 30 or 60 days.

We are already at 22 cabins and we still have 11 months to go.
My group last year set the cutoff at 40 and any that joined after that we gave the option to who wanted to add them and I kept that list separate.
Even our little cruise in February, we had some join after our cutoff date and we asked who was able to add.

Anyway, I feel that 40 is a good number and yes 80 was quite large.

Anyway, that is where we stand right now and we have at least 9 or 10 months before a possible cutoff date. It will be up to the group whether we cut off at 30 or 60 days.

Good to know, thank you for taking this on, we really appreciate it. It is hard to believe that we at 11 months, I can only focus on getting the kids to the end of school and DD through her high school exams. But at least I have some time to plan my fe stuff and maybe work on it over the summer, I have some ideas that I got from our last cruise.

castawaycayfans said:
Good to know, thank you for taking this on, we really appreciate it. It is hard to believe that we at 11 months, I can only focus on getting the kids to the end of school and DD through her high school exams. But at least I have some time to plan my fe stuff and maybe work on it over the summer, I have some ideas that I got from our last cruise.

Yes, thanks Kathy for organizing. 11 months? Geez, can't we just go tomorrow? LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter