Super early easter april 19, 2014 fantasy cruise!

Hey Pete! Please add us to the roll call:

ME: Joe
DW: Bernadette
DD15: Meghan
DD14: Caroline

And by the way Pete, I believe we have sailed together before! We were on this same itinerary last year (April 2012) on the Magic!

Got your info Joe. And you are correct, we remember meeting you and your family last year! I told Karen you guys were going to be on the boat and she goes, oh yeah I burned the s%$@# out of my back talking to them! I also seem to recall Bernadette saving my butt because I lost our FE list on the first day and she let me have yours. Anyway, glad to hear you guys are going...only 1 year to go!
Pete

Hi! We will be on the Easter cruise as well! My husband and I will be traveling with our 2 sons who will be 2 at the time.

We would also like to join the FE group if one happens. Thanks and looking forward to it!

Welcome! If you would like your names to appear in the rollcall you can post the information here. See post #7 for the official roll. Typically on the DIS Boards people will list adult names first (without ages, of course), followed by kids names and ages, such as DS Andrew (6) or something like that. We have several experienced DCL cruisers on this thread, so if you have specific questions, please feel free to ask and we will try to help.

Welcome! If you would like your names to appear in the rollcall you can post the information here. See post #7 for the official roll. Typically on the DIS Boards people will list adult names first (without ages, of course), followed by kids names and ages, such as DS Andrew (6) or something like that. We have several experienced DCL cruisers on this thread, so if you have specific questions, please feel free to ask and we will try to help.

For the roll call:

Kristin, Justin, Kellan (2), Declan (2)

Thanks for the info. I have never really posted on the boards and have never done the FE. However this will be my sixth Disney cruise and my sons 3rd, so I figure I should try something different this time.

Got your info Joe. And you are correct, we remember meeting you and your family last year! I told Karen you guys were going to be on the boat and she goes, oh yeah I burned the s%$@# out of my back talking to them! I also seem to recall Bernadette saving my butt because I lost our FE list on the first day and she let me have yours. Anyway, glad to hear you guys are going...only 1 year to go!
Pete

LOL! Too funny! Karen should have asked us for some sun block! Really looking forward to doing this itinerary on the Fantasy. We had a blast last year!

PrinceandPrincess said:
I am patiently waiting for this years Easter cruisers to post their Navigators! Hope everyone had a great time!

Kim

Oh thanks for posting that Kim. I was also trying to be patient....lol Although, from what I heard, they didn't do much.

In the meantime, I did go to target and pick up some stuff from the easter basket stuffing section for the FE. Hey because what else can I do for the next 370 or so days. :)

I have ordered supplies so that I can start some of my gifts. I have a ton of ideas. I am going to make a few samples and see what comes out the best. I love crafting.

Kim

OK, we had booked this cruise while onboard the Fantasy cruise this past Feb... then changed to FEb 14... well, guess what we had to switch back to April 19th sailing!! UGH.... We are on the waiting list for early or main dining... same thing... praying we get it switched, I cannot eat late... Anyone want to have 3 people from NH join their main dining table?? LOL

We would like to do the FE exchange too... ? though, as it is getting huge, will it be split into two? Just wondering...

me... Dolores
DH... Brian
DD Ally will be 12 at time of cruise...

I will check out the FB group too...

It is Ally's spring vacation from school and we still aren't sure about going down early... we went down the Weds before for the past one and it was too long for the dogs/ sitter... so we shall see.

DJGifford said:
OK, we had booked this cruise while onboard the Fantasy cruise this past Feb... then changed to FEb 14... well, guess what we had to switch back to April 19th.

Welcome back aboard....lol I hope you get your seating, we requested 2ND seating as it is closer to our normal dinner time.

Welcome back aboard....lol I hope you get your seating, we requested 2ND seating as it is closer to our normal dinner time.

Thanks!!

I have a hard time eating that late, but it is what it is I guess.... I don't like the idea of the show before dinner....but... fingers crossed, lol

OK, we had booked this cruise while onboard the Fantasy cruise this past Feb... then changed to FEb 14... well, guess what we had to switch back to April 19th sailing!! UGH.... We are on the waiting list for early or main dining... same thing... praying we get it switched, I cannot eat late... Anyone want to have 3 people from NH join their main dining table?? LOL

We would like to do the FE exchange too... ? though, as it is getting huge, will it be split into two? Just wondering...

me... Dolores
DH... Brian
DD Ally will be 12 at time of cruise...

I will check out the FB group too...

It is Ally's spring vacation from school and we still aren't sure about going down early... we went down the Weds before for the past one and it was too long for the dogs/ sitter... so we shall see.

:welcome: Glad you are joining us.

Including your cabin so far there are only 16 in the FE group. We have not discussed how big would require a split. I have been in one that had 45 in it. It was big, but doable. My last one had 29 cabins in it. A split would be something that would be discussed closer to the end of this year possibly. I will make note of all input from the participants.

Thanks!!

I have a hard time eating that late, but it is what it is I guess.... I don't like the idea of the show before dinner....but... fingers crossed, lol

2nd seating for dinner is actually quite nice, IMO. When you're at port, you don't have to feel rushed to get back on the ship to make it to dinner.

twokats said:
Including your cabin so far there are only 16 in the FE group.

Kathy, can you make that 17. Although originally opting out of the FE, I have found the perfect crafty thing that is in my budget. Excitement level just went up another notch!

Does anyone know if the castaway club stateroom gift changes for different levels?

From what I understand the gift is the same for all, but every so many years they change it a little. We got the same gift in February that we got last May.

2nd seating for dinner is actually quite nice, IMO. When you're at port, you don't have to feel rushed to get back on the ship to make it to dinner.

2nd seating is all we have ever done and we love it. It works for us, anyway.

Kathy, can you make that 17. Although originally opting out of the FE, I have found the perfect crafty thing that is in my budget. Excitement level just went up another notch!

Got you on the list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter