Super early easter april 19, 2014 fantasy cruise!

Add us to the list!

Mary
DH Phil
DS Jeremy (who will be 11)

This will be our fourth cruise. DH and I will be celebrating our anniversary that week too. We've done the Magic, Dream and we just got off of the Easter Fantasy cruise. Had a wonderful time! For the 2014 cruise, we booked concierge for the first time ever! Has anyone set up a facebook page yet? I know for the last 2 cruises, it was alot easier to communicate on FB. Just a thought.

Add us to the list!

Mary
DH Phil
DS Jeremy (who will be 11)

This will be our fourth cruise. DH and I will be celebrating our anniversary that week too. We've done the Magic, Dream and we just got off of the Easter Fantasy cruise. Had a wonderful time! For the 2014 cruise, we booked concierge for the first time ever! Has anyone set up a facebook page yet? I know for the last 2 cruises, it was alot easier to communicate on FB. Just a thought.

:welcome:
We are glad you are joining us. I know Pete will get you on the roll call, are you interested in the FE? I have that list.

Joe started a FB page, I think the reference to it is in the last page or so of the thread.

Looking forward to next year. Let us know any good details from your cruise, we are wondering if there will be anything special going on.

:welcome:
We are glad you are joining us. I know Pete will get you on the roll call, are you interested in the FE? I have that list.

Joe started a FB page, I think the reference to it is in the last page or so of the thread.

Looking forward to next year. Let us know any good details from your cruise, we are wondering if there will be anything special going on.

They had a sunrise service, a Catholic mass, and a non-denominational service on Easter morning. The Easter Bunny also visited the cabins (when no one was there of course!) and left some chocolates. No egg hunt or anything.

Yes, count us in on the FE exchange. We've done it the last 2 cruises and had a great time!

We are in!!

So foolish not to book on board when we were on the western Easter cruise, but all that matters is that we are headed back.

We (myself, Marra Lynn and DH Tyler, 36) will be joining you.

This will be our 4th cruise. We have done magic- western, dream 3 night, fantasy western.

We have not done fish extenders in the past but it seems like fun. Add us to that list too.

I have all of my navigators. I don't know how to post pics to disboards but know how to Facebook. After reading through all of the posts seems like there is a page. I will figure out how to get added to that.

Loved the fantasy! Best cruise ever. Looking forward to the eastern ports as well. And meeting all of you!:wave2:

We are in!!

So foolish not to book on board when we were on the western Easter cruise, but all that matters is that we are headed back.

We (myself, Marra Lynn and DH Tyler, 36) will be joining you.

This will be our 4th cruise. We have done magic- western, dream 3 night, fantasy western.

We have not done fish extenders in the past but it seems like fun. Add us to that list too.

I have all of my navigators. I don't know how to post pics to disboards but know how to Facebook. After reading through all of the posts seems like there is a page. I will figure out how to get added to that.

Loved the fantasy! Best cruise ever. Looking forward to the eastern ports as well. And meeting all of you!:wave2:

:welcome: Glad you are joining us. I will add you to the FE list.

Due to a business trip my husband has to go on we are switching our cruise right now from the Halloween trip this year to the Easter cruise. This will be our 3rd cruise with Disney and our 1st time on the Fantasy. Can't wait!! Our kids are sad about missing the Halloween cruise. But hey instead they will have the fun of Easter and warm weather after crazy winters in WI. :) We have done the FE in the past so would love to be a part of this too. I assume the Facebook page that is up for this cruise is for this same DisBoard forum. I asked to join that group as well. Here is our info. Once I have our stateroom info I will let you know.

Pontow Family (irisheyes17)
myself (Jen)
DH Chad
DS Jack (10 at time of cruise)
DD Meggan (8 at time of cruise)
DD Ally (7 at time of cruise)

Thanks!

Due to a business trip my husband has to go on we are switching our cruise right now from the Halloween trip this year to the Easter cruise. This will be our 3rd cruise with Disney and our 1st time on the Fantasy. Can't wait!! Our kids are sad about missing the Halloween cruise. But hey instead they will have the fun of Easter and warm weather after crazy winters in WI. :) We have done the FE in the past so would love to be a part of this too. I assume the Facebook page that is up for this cruise is for this same DisBoard forum. I asked to join that group as well. Here is our info. Once I have our stateroom info I will let you know.

Pontow Family (irisheyes17)
myself (Jen)
DH Chad
DS Jack (10 at time of cruise)
DD Meggan (8 at time of cruise)
DD Ally (7 at time of cruise)

Thanks!

:welcome: Glad you are joining us.

Welcome to

DJGifford
DSRMary
vavalynn2
irisheyes17

I got all your information and updated the roll call in post #7.

Pete

Welcome to

DJGifford
DSRMary
vavalynn2
irisheyes17

I got all your information and updated the roll call in post #7.

Pete

Thanks Pete... we aren't far from you as we are in NH...

Who is organizing the FE? I didn't see it on facebook.... if no one has volunteered, I would be happy to do it.

Thank You very much for offering!

twokats has the FE covered. You can indicate here or PM her your FE information. Her name is Kathy.

Just sailed on Dream last weekend and rebooked onboard! Excited we have less than a year to go!!!
The Fantasy will be our second cruise, leaving the kids at home this time :)
Would like to participate in FE exchange, it was a blast on the Dream!

Thank You for posting and Welcome Richards04
If you would like names posted on the roll call you can PM to me, FE info please PM to twokats

I've been reading on some other threads where people have set up a private mixology class. I was thinking it would be great to do that with a group of DIS'ers on our cruise. I know we still have a lot of days to wait but would anyone else be on board for this?

I've been reading on some other threads where people have set up a private mixology class. I was thinking it would be great to do that with a group of DIS'ers on our cruise. I know we still have a lot of days to wait but would anyone else be on board for this?

I would so long as it is a sea day :)

We would be interested also as long as it was a sea day

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hi Everyone!

We just finished the Western Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy! We sailed from April 13th to the 19th and it was the best vacation EVER! We loved it so much, we booked our next cruise for Easter 2014!

Count us in for Fish Extenders and the mixology class! I'll be traveling with DH Ray and DD Lauren 17 and DD Amanda 16. There will be more of us, but how many I don't know yet! I'm so excited!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter