• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Super early easter april 19, 2014 fantasy cruise!

So sorry you won't be with us, but totally understand and I hope you get to do something else for next year.

If I keep up with the roll call and send you updates will you be willing to keep it posted in your first post? I do not have a post until page 2 and that is an awkward place to put a roll call.
Thanks! I hope so too! I can't promise to keep up the roll call esp if I book another cruise ~ Is there anyway I can copy/paste rollcall from my first post or delete the first post, so you are the first? Let me know what might work!

I just figured out that I can access the forums from work! :woohoo:

How much work will I get done between now and April 19, 2014? haha:rotfl2:

And since it's on a regular computer, not my phone...I a can add happy icons!!!!

Hi! My name is Kim and I will be traveling with DS Ryan who will be 11 and DD Sara who will be 8 when we travel. This is our 5th Disney cruise, and our first on the Fantasy! We would love to participate in the FE. I already have a few I ideas on what I am going to make. I love a good FE craft.

I can't wait to get to know all of you better and to sail with you!

Kim

Hello everyone we just booked today.

This will be our 3rd Disney cruise we were on the Dream August 2011 and the Fantasy last April. We have talked some good friends into joining us so there will be 9 of us. Me (Sheila), Nancy (my mom), my DS Zakari (12) and DS Camdyn (9). Our Friend Barry, Sue, Marilyn , Barry III (14) and Chloe (13).

We have done the Fish Extender on our other two cruises and it was great I will be more than happy to help whoever is running it or answer any question anyone has.

On our last cruise we created a Facebook page and meet a lot of people prior to the cruise, it was a lot of fun and have made some great friend that we all still see.

Sheila

Hi Sheila, If memory serves correctly we have sailed together before! How snowy is it in your section of Massachusetts?

Kim

Kim were you in the Dream with us? We have a lot of snow. How about you? My memory is bad were do you live.

Sheila

We were on the Dream in August of 2011 and 2012 I think it must have been one of those. We are near Plymouth and just got 5 more inches from the last storm. I am beyond ready for spring!

I am so excited to have this to look forward to now. Its going to be a long year of waiting!

Kim

We were on the Dream in August of 2011 and 2012 I think it must have been one of those. We are near Plymouth and just got 5 more inches from the last storm. I am beyond ready for spring!

I am so excited to have this to look forward to now. Its going to be a long year of waiting!

Kim

We were on the dream in 2011. We went on the Fantasy last April. You and your kids are going to love it! My kids had a great time and we rebooked for this cruise. We did not get too much snow in the last storm. But I am so ready for spring. This cruise seems so far away, I just booked Disney world for 2 weeks in July the kids can't wait.
Your kids are pretty close in age to mine. Zakari will be 12 next cruise and Camdyn will have just turned 9. We will be celebrating his birthday! They can't wait to go again.

Sheila.

Its so funny, I guess its a small world after all :) I am sure the parks will be a blast this summer. We are doing the Boston to Bermuda cruise. I hope its not a disappointment after the Dream! We will have to introduce the kids as it gets closer. Ryan is still emailing with a friend he met on the Dis prior to the last cruise.

Kim

FYI

Since DisneyBeachPrincess had to change her plans, and twokats is busy with the FE organizing, I will be picking up the roll call duties. Thank You to twokats for getting me off to a good start!

The roll call is now maintained in the 7th post of this thread (page 1). If I missed anyone or you need to make changes, please feel free to send me a PM, and I will update asap, as well as monitoring the thread for new additions. Wojima and PrinceandPrincess I got your info in there.

Here is the link to get to it directly: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=46929384&postcount=7

Thank You,
Pete

FYI

Since DisneyBeachPrincess had to change her plans, and twokats is busy with the FE organizing, I will be picking up the roll call duties. Thank You to twokats for getting me off to a good start!

The roll call is now maintained in the 7th post of this thread (page 1). If I missed anyone or you need to make changes, please feel free to send me a PM, and I will update asap, as well as monitoring the thread for new additions. Wojima and PrinceandPrincess I got your info in there.

Here is the link to get to it directly: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=46929384&postcount=7

Thank You,
Pete

Thanks Pete! :thumbsup2

Just found this link..but i made reservations opening morning...sailing Concierge 1br on this one with Wife, and kids..ava - 9 at sailing time and Zack - 5 at sailing
this is our 2nd Fantasy cruise..we were on the maiden voyage..and we did the wonder in 2008.

very excited to spend easter on the ship!!!

would love to be a part of FE!

Just found this link..but i made reservations opening morning...sailing Concierge 1br on this one with Wife, and kids..ava - 9 at sailing time and Zack - 5 at sailing
this is our 2nd Fantasy cruise..we were on the maiden voyage..and we did the wonder in 2008.

:welcome:

So glad you are joining us!

I have you on my FE list.

Its so funny, I guess its a small world after all :) I am sure the parks will be a blast this summer. We are doing the Boston to Bermuda cruise. I hope its not a disappointment after the Dream! We will have to introduce the kids as it gets closer. Ryan is still emailing with a friend he met on the Dis prior to the last cruise.

Kim

Kim

We just did a carnival cruise during February break and it was such a disapointment to us after cruising Disney twice, my kids kept saying all week that they wished we were on Disney. That would be great to introduce the kids. My kids made a lot of friends before we went on the Fantasy and we still meet up with them, almost a year later. Have fun on your cruise.

Sheila

Hi! My name is Kim and I will be traveling with DS Ryan who will be 11 and DD Sara who will be 8 when we travel. This is our 5th Disney cruise, and our first on the Fantasy! We would love to participate in the FE. I already have a few I ideas on what I am going to make. I love a good FE craft.

I can't wait to get to know all of you better and to sail with you!

Kim

Just realized I have not wished you :welcome: and we are very glad you are cruising with us. And I have you on the FE list! I agree with you. . . . love a good FE craft. I have so many thoughts and get new ones often. I will have to go on a lot of cruises to get them all in.

Welcome to the party!
Happy to add you to the roll call. I see you have two kids, Ava and Zack. How about your name (Joel perhaps?) and your wife's name? Ages are, of course, optional!

Hello Everyone!

I can't believe we've already got such an active thread!

Pete, if you could add us to the roll call that'd be great:

Tricia and Jason, DD Frances (10 1/2 at sail time), Jack (will turn 9 on the cruise!) and Joseph will be 6. I'm not telling you how old I am, but will say that we're sailing to celebrate my much older husband's 50th! ;)

Kathy, we would love to be part of the FE group! (Two cabins, if that matters.)

This is only our second cruise. We were on the 4 day Dream in October - just missed Hurricane Sandy - and loved it!

Our schools are on vacation this week, and I didn't dare consider Disney World, so the cruise seemed perfect. I'm hoping to go down the Wednesday before and stay at Beach Club Villa's for the 3 nights prior. I'm thinking we could brave MK one day - to check out the Mine Train Coaster; make a first trip to the water park; and just enjoy storm-a-long bay. I think we'll just go right to the airport when we get off the ship. Last time we did 3 more days at WDW, but with Easter crowds and all, it just doesn't seem reasonable. I'm also interested in putting my luggage out the night before and not seeing it until we get to our home airport. (Providence, RI)

Yahoo!!!

Hello Everyone!

Tricia and Jason, DD Frances (10 1/2 at sail time), Jack (will turn 9 on the cruise!) and Joseph will be 6. I'm not telling you how old I am, but will say that we're sailing to celebrate my much older husband's 50th! ;)

This is only our second cruise. We were on the 4 day Dream in October - just missed Hurricane Sandy - and loved it!

Our schools are on vacation this week, and I didn't dare consider Disney World, so the cruise seemed perfect. I'm hoping to go down the Wednesday before and stay at Beach Club Villa's for the 3 nights prior. I'm thinking we could brave MK one day - to check out the Mine Train Coaster; make a first trip to the water park; and just enjoy storm-a-long bay. I think we'll just go right to the airport when we get off the ship. Last time we did 3 more days at WDW, but with Easter crowds and all, it just doesn't seem reasonable. I'm also interested in putting my luggage out the night before and not seeing it until we get to our home airport. (Providence, RI)

Yahoo!!!

:welcome: So very glad to add you to our list.

Will you just have your FE on one of the two rooms? I had quite a few on my last cruise that had two rooms, but only had the FE on one of the doors.

Hello Everyone!

Yahoo!!!

I am thinking the same thing about one day to check out the mine train coaster. We were there 2 years ago for school vacation in April and Easter fell at the end of the week and I expected it to be crazy and it wasn't bad at all! So I am game if I can only convince the others in my party!!! I have time to work on them. !!!

I was out last night picking,up some Easter Basket items and in the middle of a very crowded isle, I started doing a happy dance...lol Knowing that next year instead of buying Jelly Beans, I'll be buying Movie candy for the cruise!

And to all those on the Easter cruise this year, happy sailing, can't wait to hear all about it!

I was out last night picking,up some Easter Basket items and in the middle of a very crowded isle, I started doing a happy dance...lol Knowing that next year instead of buying Jelly Beans, I'll be buying Movie candy for the cruise!

And to all those on the Easter cruise this year, happy sailing, can't wait to hear all about it!

I was thinking the same thing today! There will be the traditional one chocolate bunny, but half of the stuff I bring anyway like glow sticks will make an appearance on Easter morning for the kids!

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter