• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sunny's Make-A-Wish TR 12/1-12/6

I swore I already posted on this update, but I don't see it....
I love the UNiversal pics. Thanks for sharing. The bubbles is adorable and is what being a kid is all about. Fun!!!

Ok so before I start out... We were SUPPOSE to go to the Magic Kingdom on this day for Sunny's Birthday. She was going to get to meet the princesses and ride A LOT of rides for it. BUT when we woke up, we looked at the TV for the weather.... rain ALL DAY!! :sad2: Since it was off and on, we figured we could still go... Big Mistake...

When SUnny woke up, she wanted to get into her princess dress to meet the princesses. I dressed her up and did her hair and this is the results...

188.jpg

186.jpg

So after we got the princess ready and her subjects, we headed out to the Gingerbreadhouse for sum royal grub. During this time I was able to capture my FAVORITE picture EVER of Daddy and his baby girl.

192.jpg

Isn't that ADORABLE!!?? I luv it. But yea, after we ate Sunny was able to go and pick out a Birthday Present.

190.jpg

191.jpg

Before we left for MK, we stopped at the Castle of Dreams and the SPA! The kids LOVED it but I'm not going to show many pics. I don't wanna spoil the breath-taking magic of it all!

SunnysMAW233.jpg

I believe Sunny's star is the bottom row, fifth from the left... But I need to leave... I'll post more later today or 2mm. I haven't even gotten to the juicy part yet...popcorn::popcorn::

Very cool update! She looks too cute in her princess duds! :cutie: I love that they have the birthday boxes all set up for the kids celebrating while they're there! I don't know if I'll catch your update this afternoon..but I'll definitely catch up when we get back from the World! :hug:

Very cool update! She looks too cute in her princess duds! :cutie: I love that they have the birthday boxes all set up for the kids celebrating while they're there! I don't know if I'll catch your update this afternoon..but I'll definitely catch up when we get back from the World! :hug:

OHHHH UR LEAVING TODAY?!!! That's sooooo exciting!!!! Have a blast and I can't wait to see pics when u get back!

She's beautiful! Love the daddy pic too. :lovestruc
I'm worried that she won't get to meet the princesses though! Better type out another update soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter