• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sun Jan 24, 2016 5-Night Cozumel and Castaway Cay From Miami (Meet and FE!)

We will be on this cruise! We were going to do the 4 day dream but changed to this one to get an extra day at Sea. This will be our first cruise!

Hello All! My family (myself [turning 35 on the first day of the cruise, 1/24!], DH [35], DS [8], DD [5]) will be joining you on the Magic!

This will be our second Disney Cruise, we sailed on the Wonder this past January on the 4-night Bahamian itinerary. We loved that trip, our only "disappointment" was that being in port each day left less time to stay on and enjoy the ship - so we picked this 5-night Western itinerary to get the two at-sea days!

Counting down the days already! :tinker:

Hi!

This is our first Disney Cruise, and would like to ask how to go about doing the Fish Extender. Do I just put our names (Rainee, 35, Charles 36, and Chayce - who will be celebrating his 8th birthday), or is there another step to doing it?

Thank you :earsgirl:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi! We are cruisi this date and have three of us going. My name is Kristy (29) my husband Jamey (35) and our daughter, Harper who is 3. Would love to be on the fish hook extender list!

Hi Everyone, We are going on our second disney cruise and just found out about fishextenders. Is it too late or can I participate in being a fishextender?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter