Sun Jan 24, 2016 5-Night Cozumel and Castaway Cay From Miami (Meet and FE!)

mlybmn

Earning My Ears
We are super excited and so are our son and daughter, ages 6 and 3 (they will be 7 and 4 when we sail). We have been on cruises as a couple, but never as a family, so we are excited for our first family cruising adventure! We love all things Disney, and have been to Disney World two times in the past three years. We thought we would try something new with the Disney cruise next year.

We are very interested in a Fish Extender as well! It seems like just getting everybody who is interested together on a list, and then dividing into smaller sized groups is the best bet, if there's that many involved. I'd love to hear about past FEs you've done, too! Get excited, it's just over a year away!

We are Emily (34), my husband Matthew (44) and our son Colton (7) and our daughter Aria (4) from the Minneapolis area! We are already dreaming of a warm vacation away from our terrible winter next year!

We will be going on our 2nd Disney cruise and I am interested in joining the FE group. We consist of me Shanekia (30) husband Randall (31) daughter Danae (9) and son Jordan (7).

Hello everyone. We are going on back to back, this being the second leg. This will be our 4/5th Disney cruise, but first on the smaller ships. Very excited to see the differences. We are Brad(41) DW Tara(42) and DS Connor(8). We are also from the Minneapolis area(Minnetonka)

Hi brad!! I see that your son Connor is 8 or will be 8 by the time we sail. My son Steven will be 8 to by the time we sail. Hopefully they can be friends since he will be in the kids clubs all alone. (my little guy will only be 2 so its the nursery for him L)

Hi brad!! I see that your son Connor is 8 or will be 8 by the time we sail. My son Steven will be 8 to by the time we sail. Hopefully they can be friends since he will be in the kids clubs all alone. (my little guy will only be 2 so its the nursery for him L)
. That sounds great. Connor loves meeting and hanging out with other kids. I see there will be 3-4 boys that age already. How exciting

We will be going on our 2nd Disney cruise and I am interested in joining the FE group. We consist of me Shanekia (30) husband Randall (31) daughter Danae (9) and son Jordan (7).
I setup up a spreadsheet in the post above. Go ahead and fill it out to participate in the FE. Hopefully we get a lot of participants! I am super excited.

We are so excited! It's our kids first cruise and our 2nd. Interested in doing FE. My name is Jeracah(31), husband Matt(33), eldest son Tyler(12), Devan(8) and Kylie(3). My mother will also be traveling with us, yay to a free babysitter!! At least when they aren't in the clubs. So ready to suprise the kids on Christmas morning about the cruise!

Last edited:
I think it must be because you are on your phone. Google spreadsheets don't work so well on a mobile device. If you want to leave the information here, I can add it for you.

Hi,
We are LeRoy and Joan. We will be on this cruise traveling with daughter, son-in_law and grandson.they are under busdriver Brad. This will be our 5th disney cruise. Interested in joining FE.

Hi, everyone! :wave2: We just booked this cruise as an adults-only getaway for me and my husband! :love2: I'm super-excited to have snagged one of the secret verandah rooms. This will be our 5th Disney cruise, but our first time on the Magic and in that room category. I'm not sure if we'll do the FE this time. Gotta wait and decide later. Nice to "meet" you all!

Hi we will be on the cruise as well. This will be our first ever cruise! I have a son that will be 6 by then. How soon do we need to sign up for FE? Looking forward to meeting new people!

Hello Everyone,
My husband Matthew and I and our 8 year old daughter just booked our cruise. It's been over 10 years since our last one. So this is our first Disney Cruise as a family.

So, I finding there is much to learn about the Disney Cruise. Looking for tips... What is the Fish Extender etc. :oops::worship: ????

Hi All! My husband, son and I will be cruising with you guys! This is our second cruise on the Magic, and we can't wait to get onboard! We were supposed to cruise earlier this year, but we both started new jobs, and had to reschedule. We will be celebrating our son's 6th birthday, and he is so excited- all he can talk about is "going back to the Kid's Club." I'm hoping we'll see him a few times this cruise, lol!
I would love to do the FE, but my husband is still on the fence. We'll see if I can convince him...:goodvibes

Last edited by a moderator:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts