Summer stuff at Target 75% off this morning!

Melissa

Mouseketeer
:cool1: Can't beat those big beach towels for 3.74! I also got DD a great Backpack for less than 4.00 and a bunch of other cool stuff I probably didn't need.

Thanks for the tip!!!!!

OMG - people were people going nuts!!! I got the last two beach towels. A set of great flash lights (fathers day gift - included the batteries - you'd pay that for the batteries alone!!) We got all of the paper goods/cups/etc. for our cookout tomorrow, and more. THANKS a bunch!!! I feel lke I owe you already!!

:cool1:

Does Target give price adjustments?? I got quite a bit earlier this week when it was 50% off.

I love this board! We were out so we stopped by Target. Got my daughter the next two sizes of life jackets she'll need at only $7.49 each. My mom got a hard sided rolling carry-on bag for the same price. It was nutty!

leila said:
Does Target give price adjustments?? I got quite a bit earlier this week when it was 50% off.

Sorry, not on clearance merchandise.

Ours was only 50% off today too and pretty much cleaned out.

Darn! I was too late! We went to the waterpark today and I got back and saw this. I ran to my closest Target and the shelves were practically bare. I saw tons of stuff in people's carts :( I was so jealous! I really wanted the camping grill stove. I ran to another Target and got excited when I saw they had stuff left but then realized it was still only at 50% off (I even scanned).

princessmomma said:
Were these the briquet (sp) grills? Do you remember what the regular price was?

No, it was the propane grill stove that has one burner and the rest looks like a grill. It comes in the large rectangular box and is normally $44.99. Coleman makes one that is very similar and theirs sells for around $59.99.

Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup2 . I stopped at Target on my way to get groceries today and got 4 of the cafeteria style trays in hot pink/lime green for 99 cents each :banana: . We have 3 little nieces and 1 nephew who will be staying with us for a week in August. I think they will like using these trays. I might have to stop by again in a few days and see what's left :woohoo: !

Crap! I knew I should have gone today! I really love all that pink stuff they have. Hopefully I can get away tomorrow and see if they have anything.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Rachel

summerrluvv said:
Darn! I was too late! We went to the waterpark today and I got back and saw this. I ran to my closest Target and the shelves were practically bare. I saw tons of stuff in people's carts :( I was so jealous! I really wanted the camping grill stove. I ran to another Target and got excited when I saw they had stuff left but then realized it was still only at 50% off (I even scanned).
Well go there tomorrow.

I got 2 rolling luggage pieces for my kids for less than $10
4Towels $3.75each
Rubermaid type nesting 3 pieces Lg and Sm sized .99/.74
Foatie things 2.79
Twin airmattres 4.29(coleman)
Queen mattress 4.79(coleman)
Lawn Game sets (I got badmitton/croquett) Less than $7

Of course DH lost it!!! :rotfl:

We were there this morning and I got two beach towels, three kid's sleeping bags, and a kids beach compo with a tent and a chair. It was all under 25 bucks!

Went tonight and it's all just 50% off and there is TONS of stuff left. Some of the aisles doesn't even look clearance yet, you know what I mean? Lots of stuff still there.

Oh Bummer!
I hope I did not miss it.
:( Probably did. Our TARGEWT STORE IS ALWATYS BOMBARDED! :(

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP!

I love this board!

Just got back from Target in Raleigh, NC. 75% off - most picked over, but I bought a bunch of plastic tumblers (regular price $1.99).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter