Summer Poly Resort "Pay it Forward" thread *UPDATED 6/23*

Is this more trouble than it is worth?

• Yup! I am too busy to attempt.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Could be - but I will give it a shot!

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • NO WAY! Totally worth it to add extra pixie dust!

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Not sure, but not willing to try.

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We will be there August 14-16 and would love to join! Sending you a PM with my last name now :)

This sounds like a great idea. We will be there June 22nd- July 2nd and would love to participate.

I'll share!!! :)

Thank you so much for the offer, but I think that we might be opening Pandora's Box by doing that, as many weeks may become double and triple booked. But that is truly kind of you! Maybe there will be enough interest for two boxes :)

Sorry...we'll be arriving 7/3 and checking out on 7/5. If there aren't guests immediately before/after us, what happens? Just wondering before we commit.

You will just leave the box for the next family on the list. Send me a message with the ticket information bell services gives you and the name you left if under and I will pass on to the next family that arrives after you.

We are poly August 20-27 :)
We will be there August 14-16 and would love to join! Sending you a PM with my last name now :)
We will be there Oct 16-21. Romer Family
You can add us Aug 24-30th :stitch:
This sounds like a great idea. We will be there June 22nd- July 2nd and would love to participate.
Sept 5th-14th
Fun!! We'll be at the Poly from 8/28 - 09/2 if those dates work!

I added all of you for the entire of your dates you gave or for part of the time if your dates overlapped with a family already on the list. Please send me your family name so I can coordinate arrangements. Thank you!

We'll be there 7/28-8/2 ! Can someone please clarify what we shoukd leave? I read things we would've thrown away, but then I thought I saw other things too:confused3

We'll be there 7/28-8/2 ! Can someone please clarify what we shoukd leave? I read things we would've thrown away, but then I thought I saw other things too:confused3
I mentioned:
Something Mickey
Something Poly
Something Special to your family

But gosh I hope nobody stresses about any of this! Do what you can with what you have!

I added all of you for the entire of your dates you gave or for part of the time if your dates overlapped with a family already on the list. Please send me your family name so I can coordinate arrangements. Thank you!
I already listed my dates but they weren't added. 9/6-9/11. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter