Summer Fling at the Poly (Aug 2006)THE REPORT:update Oct 11th

Oooh, this is a lovely trip report so far :goodvibes Can't wait for the next part :sunny:

Claire I do hope the reason it is taking you so long to do an update is the spark is keeping you um busy ;)

Where are you Claire, come back and tell us some more please !!

tony64 said:
Claire I do hope the reason it is taking you so long to do an update is the spark is keeping you um busy ;)
Wouldn't that be great :goodvibes

Great report so come on Claire we're all waiting :surfweb:

Sorry guys, I've been incredibly busy with paperwork and kids so by evening my brain is scrambled. I will try and get to it tonight, and thankyou so much for reading, I'm glad you're enjoying it :grouphug:

What a great start Claire, the Poly sounds wonderful, it must be great being so close to the Magic Kingdom :)

am catching up on trip reports - enjoying yours tons. Look forward to reading more

Jan

Enjoying these! The thought of going in bag free to a theme park sounds magical ;)

we are going to the poly for two weeks next wednesday(5th) have you got any tips etc to make our trip more enjoyable, oh and i see your from ware. we are only up the road in Stevenage.

Hello...I'm in Stevenage too!! :teeth: I've just posted my Poly review on the resort board so go over and have a look to see what i though, all good I promise, we'll have to get together some time ;)

I will get back to this report at some point but i've been having quite a few problems lately. As soon as i get a free week I'm going for it. thanks to all who have read so far though, its much appreciated :grouphug:

Have enjoyed the report so far fizz, keep it coming. Have always wanted to stay at the Poly but its quite expensive, lucky you !!

p.s. im in Biggleswade!!!

Wow, would you believe I was at Shuttleworth on Wednesday? Thats it, we're going to have to have a meet, I've got a feeling there are a couple more of us very close by too ;)

It'll have to be Xmas drinks :thumbsup2

Can We Come too???????
If there is drinks involved Kev and Matt will not be far away :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter